Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody here like macaroni and cheese?

+2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I had this last night.  Absolutely the best prepared frozen food product I have ever had.
Got it at Winn Dixe.

Anybody here like macaroni and cheese? 32homestyle_box

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

All my grand kids......

I did home-made Mac and Cheese for the grand kids it was wonderful. They complained and wanted the real stuff....Kraft boxed Mac &cheese.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:All my grand kids......

I did home-made Mac and Cheese for the grand kids it was wonderful. They complained and wanted the real stuff....Kraft boxed Mac &cheese.

I'm gonna say flatly that if anybody doesn't like the taste of Momma B's then it's a sure thing that the only explanation can be their taste buds have died.
But I can't have it anymore because I have no will power to stop eating it till the whole pan is gone. And this stuff is made with pure calories. lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

No, I hate macaroni and cheese.....

My wife and daughter like , however.

No, my tastebuds haven't died.....
 Wink 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:All my grand kids......

My youngest step-son used to work for a roofing company when he was home from college. He'd fix a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese when he got home. He'd eat that whole box and then ask when dinner was going to be ready.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:No, I hate macaroni and cheese.....

My wife and daughter like , however.

No, my tastebuds haven't died.....
 Wink 

I'm sure your family feels blessed to have you think so "highly" of them.

2seaoat

My daughter feeds the granddaughters mac in cheese where they are called shells.....and I am absolutely hooked and they create no issues with me, so my wife is making shells and cheese as a side on about 30% of my meals. I love mac and cheese.

The requested food when I visit my kids or they visit me. Wonder if I can sneak this by them??? Razz 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote: Wonder if I can sneak this by them???  

I guarantee you they won't know this is frozen food. But don't heat it in the microwave. Heat it in the oven until it just barely starts to brown on the top.

Love it.

home made, in the box or microwave.

When I was real poor, it got spam in it and that was dinner.  What a Face 

cool1

cool1

My daughter loves Mac and Cheese --- I do do if its not dry -my husband fixes it dry  scratch  I have to have it moist butter and a lil milk please  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum