Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the second day in a row, the S&P 500 closes at a record high

+2
Sal
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stocks-hold-record-employment-report-180511027--finance.html

Sal

Sal

For the second day in a row, the S&P 500 closes at a record high George-takei

knothead

knothead

Boards, puhleeezz . . . . you are supposed to control the content here and we all know that optimistic news is NOT permitted! I trust there will not be any further transgressions . . . .

Markle

Markle

Simple explanation. Since the money printed by the Fed has no place to go with regard to investments, it finds its way to the stock market. Then these same Progressives complain about how much richer the rich are getting while cheering printed money going into their pockets through the increase in stock prices. Why hypocrisy!

For the second day in a row, the S&P 500 closes at a record high MoneySupply252014

2seaoat

Another stellar explanation by Mr. Markle....which involved communist, progressives, Muslims, or any other association which denies the topic being discussed and tries to deflect with simplistic well worn techniques. He is afraid to admit the economy continues to improve and the President continues to do a stellar job.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Another stellar explanation by Mr. Markle....which involved communist, progressives, Muslims, or any other association which denies the topic being discussed and tries to deflect with simplistic well worn techniques.  He is afraid to admit the economy continues to improve and the President continues to do a stellar job.

For the second day in a row, the S&P 500 closes at a record high 424

why wouldn't it? QE continues

I realize this is the way you measure wealth of a country LOL but then again I also realized not long ago, youre not as bright as you think you are. The rich , I mean very rich are so proud of you for understanding that when they are rich, you are also rich LOL  Laughing 

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:Simple explanation.  Since the money printed by the Fed has no place to go with regard to investments, it finds its way to the stock market.  Then these same Progressives complain about how much richer the rich are getting while cheering printed money going into their pockets through the increase in stock prices.  Why hypocrisy!

I'm pretty sure you just admitted that QE is benefiting the rich.

To be clear, rich in this case is the top 1% of the 1%.

Markle

Markle

Margin Call wrote:
Markle wrote:Simple explanation.  Since the money printed by the Fed has no place to go with regard to investments, it finds its way to the stock market.  Then these same Progressives complain about how much richer the rich are getting while cheering printed money going into their pockets through the increase in stock prices.  Why hypocrisy!

I'm pretty sure you just admitted that QE is benefiting the rich.  

To be clear, rich in this case is the top 1% of the 1%.  

I've said that for years now. Send your thank you card to President Barack Hussein Obama. It is his policies making that possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum