Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/31/cia-ignored-station-chief-in-libya-when-creating-t/

Mike Morrell (deputy CIA chief back in DC) is likely the key witness to watch as hearings/investigations go forward. Will he pull a Lois Lerner and plead the 5th?

So....the made up scandal actually has legs....

Why hasn't anyone been FIRED for what happened? Why was Susan Rice promoted to an NSA post?

Heads need to roll....

2seaoat

Heads need to roll....

For what?

He sat there mute during the first questioning when the question was directly asked WHO had altered the talking points.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could punt his lying bureaucratic ass.

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/2/2014, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

by 2seaoat Today at 12:51 pm
Heads need to roll....

For what?
-------
You're pretty dense aren't you? I guess you expect the government to lie, cheat, steal, kill and cover up said actions with lies and obfuscation?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
You're pretty dense aren't you? I guess you expect the government to lie, cheat, steal, kill and cover up said actions with lies and obfuscation?

Sheesh ....

.... that's why the CIA was created, PeeDawg ....

.... dense, indeed.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Sheesh ....

.... that's why the CIA was created, PeeDawg ....

.... dense, indeed.
And still excuses from you....

Nothing will ever matter that a leftist ruling elite does. The results don't... or the broken promises... not flat lies.

Nothing... period.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

No question but that our government failed to provide adequate protection for the victims in the Benghazi tragedy.

But nobody on the right protests our losses in Iraq -- a much bigger tragedy.

Frankly, based on the expressed venom for our President, I really get the feeling not one of you bastards gives a damn about the dead ambassador or his three guards. It's just a good chance to whine against Obama.

I have the same feeling about all of you who scream bloody murder at the idea of a woman having an abortion when she chooses to. I don't think more than a handful of you, if that many, really care about any fetus -- it's just a chance to rant and rave at people who don't think the way you do.

And that makes good sense -- because your group seems bound and determined to scream loudly, as though volume will somehow win your battle.

You have become the party of the screaming NO!
And you're whacko shrillness drives rational folk away.

Reality.

Reality!

That email from the station chief... the cia agent in charge on the ground in lybia... was sent the day before rice went on tv.

Obama repeated it again weeks later on leno.

Ops... did I forget to mention this was in the lead up to the election when al qaida and terrorism was on the run?

Gawd y'all are easy. The only people politicizing the right for govt to be accountable to we the people are you leftists.

Just say nothing matters... save us the time and effort.

Wordslinger wrote:No question but that our government failed to provide adequate protection for the victims in the Benghazi tragedy.

Frankly, based on the expressed venom for our President, I really get the feeling not one of you bastards gives a damn about the dead ambassador or his three guards.  It's just a good chance to whine against Obama.

I have the same feeling about all of you who scream bloody murder at the idea of a woman having an abortion when she chooses to.  I don't think more than a handful of you, if that many, really care about any fetus -- it's just a chance to rant and rave at people who don't think the way you do.

And that makes good sense -- because your group seems bound and determined to scream loudly, as though volume will somehow win your battle.  

Reality.  

Reality!

You know Bush hasn't been POTUS for 65 months.

You've just proven the SIN tactic of the left:

Shift the blame
Insult
Name call

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:No question but that our government failed to provide adequate protection for the victims in the Benghazi tragedy.

Frankly, based on the expressed venom for our President, I really get the feeling not one of you bastards gives a damn about the dead ambassador or his three guards.  It's just a good chance to whine against Obama.

I have the same feeling about all of you who scream bloody murder at the idea of a woman having an abortion when she chooses to.  I don't think more than a handful of you, if that many, really care about any fetus -- it's just a chance to rant and rave at people who don't think the way you do.

Reality.  

Reality!

You know Bush hasn't been POTUS for 65 months.

You've just proven the SIN tactic of the left:

Shift the blame
Insult
Name call

Show me where I referred to Bush above. Bush started the Iraq war and Obama continued it and also ended it.

What irritates hell out of you is that you recognize the truth of what I stated: that your party in its shrillness comes across as racist, with an obscene accommodation for the T-Party and Dixiecrat elements that has manifested itself in your party making itself the champion of very loud whining and a sort of mad refusal to give an inch on anything. You really do believe that your volume will accomplish what your arguments fail to achieve. What you love is singing to the choir, you haven't the intellect to understand you can't win if you can't convince.

But that's okay by me, because I enjoy it when you act like losers.

Reality.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bush hasn't been POTUS for 65 months.

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Prayin10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXg5tctOqP0HL9_Ik05_syEA0ybTlPyzDWT-EFa0l0_EJGcepYDA

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwOIA2O7ApjgIFnB5O0WBAQ0Xw1ArDM8LxBNsaz42zXQPtatgA

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb7RdFW1drHs8VZi53A1uwM8LdyChE6Xy6vdR4q5MGXazeVnXG

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHUjfTCZKxKmUmMUzS_q5lOktcomBSHh1cTsq7PgVDba5nCZ16

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ0Q3xoswia3DgrKBiagv_lQhDzeyAeyJevu4W-BiW8VjrzmJuVg

CIA station chief- no protests occured before attack at benghazi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_8lgNJzH9gUIW9IkaVkSIY7i2VdxOOsrA1w2cX7UaASjzpqQ8

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Heads need to roll....

For what?

It's above your head. You won't understand being held accountable or being responsible.

Keep your head in the sand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum