Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10th Grade Girls Slumber Party

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

110th Grade Girls Slumber Party Empty 10th Grade Girls Slumber Party 4/1/2014, 8:59 am

Yes, every morning on Fox and Friends. Giggling, cute girls, and lots of gossip and never ending picking on people who are not deemed as pretty as they are...and two guys.

Razz 

Please try not to hate on us beautiful people... it's not our fault. I wish I could explain it to fuglies... but they can't understand.

As with all the other news stations out there...no news this morning.  Just opinions and commentaries.  How many people can you "interview" to say it's March 31 and I can't get on the ACA signup site?  

Is that news? no

Another story on Benghazi with nothing new brought into the discussion just a stirring up of old.

A cut to an expert...Karl Rove.  Really?

And we have people who pledge allegiance to this program (F and F's) right after their pledge of allegiance to the flag.

This is not the answer to what ails America.  

Oh, and neither is the answer that which is put out by the other news stations.

Americans can't think on their own but they sure do quote these "news" station guys and dolls and put it as a God-endorsed truth.  

Rolling Eyes We are where we are because we are boob tubers.  Has a whole new meaning these days.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tried it again (F and F's) this morning. No changes in previous opinions. Still a slumber party.  Razz 

2seaoat

Sadly experienced reporters in newspaper and magazines are falling to the wayside, and tv is absolutely a farce today when talking about hard news.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: tv is absolutely a farce today when talking about hard news.

Al Jazeera America is pretty damn good.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote: tv is absolutely a farce today when talking about hard news.

Al Jazeera America is pretty damn good.

I agree Sal . . . . I only want to watch all news stories from a broader perspective instead of having everything framed in a political narrative.

Nekochan

Nekochan

SheWrites wrote:Yes, every morning on Fox and Friends.  Giggling, cute girls, and lots of gossip and never ending picking on people who are not deemed as pretty as they are...and two guys.  

Razz 

I agree, their morning show is horrible. I do like their news program at 6:00 pm. (Eastern time)

no stress

no stress

There are hardly any unbiased news sources available. I haven't seen faux news, msnbs, communist news network or any others in over two years. Got rid of the satellite and only do Netflix,Hulu and what comes over the digital air. No brainwashing for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum