Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

did you catch this last month, CBO predicts 2.3 MILLION workers lost due to obamacare by 2021

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A historically high number of people will be locked out of the workforce by 2021, according to a report by the Congressional Budget Office released Tuesday.

President Barack Obama's signature health-care law will contribute to this phenomenon, the CBO said, citing new estimates that the Affordable Care Act will cause a larger-than-expected reduction in working hours—eliminating the equivalent of about 2.3 million workers in 2021.

In 2011, the CBO estimated the law would cause a reduction of about 800,000 full-time equivalent workers
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101352868

2seaoat

The CBO also estimated the deficit will fall to $514 billion in the fiscal 2014 year ending Sept. 30, down from its previous estimate of $560 billion and a fiscal 2013 deficit of $680 billion.

The deficit will decline to $478 billion in fiscal 2015,

And why are the HOURS being worked less.....because workers CHOOSE to work less because of the higher wages and more take home.......did you even bother to read this link and do you understand it says health care premiums are going down.......please if you are going to use the spoon, at least have enough sense to find a link which says something negative. I will have a little relish on my hot dog please.

2seaoat wrote: The CBO also estimated the deficit will fall to $514 billion in the fiscal 2014 year ending Sept. 30, down from its previous estimate of $560 billion and a fiscal 2013 deficit of $680 billion.

The deficit will decline to $478 billion in fiscal 2015,

And why are the HOURS being worked less.....because workers CHOOSE to work less because of the higher wages and more take home.......did you even bother to read this link and do you understand it says health care premiums are going down.......please if you are going to use the spoon, at least have enough sense to find a link which says something negative.  I will have a little relish on my hot dog please.

2.3 MILLION less employed people.

The CBO is afraid of obamajesus and had to sugar coat the turd.

but 2.3 MILLION less working americans says it all.

Just think, we can have a whole country on some form of welfare. it will be great. And they will all vote to keep their freebies.. Cant you feel the tingle up your leg? I bet you drool when I talk like that. LOL

2seaoat

but 2.3 MILLION less working americans says it all.

Not quite understanding what your link actually said......put the spoon down and reread the article. You will see that they were talking about reduced hours worked and then created a conversion factor......pick the spoon back up and tell us something else......I love this place, and without the stupid spoon it would be half the fun.

The article with hard links cited that our deficit was plummeting. That health care premiums were plummeting. That workers were going to take home more money and choose to work less hours. All this with unprecedented holding the line on health care inflation and 150 billion approximate savings in medicare and medicaid......but you think the reduced hours are actual workers not working.......that spoon is pretty hard for you to put down, but you have had me giggling all afternoon. Thank you....laughter is good for your health.

2.3 MILLION workers lost due to obamacare.

that says it all..................................................................

welfare nanny state comrades. Just think... just think. oh the fun we will have in our little 1984 nanny state.  Very Happy 

Sal

Sal

The scoreboard is so damn confusing ....

.... you better keep your eye on the guy dancing in the end zone ....

.... easier to understand. 

lmao

Sal

Sal

Karma wrote:2.3 MILLION workers lost.

The scoreboard is confusing ....

.... you'd do better concentrating on the guy pirouetting in the end zone. 

lmao

boards of FL

boards of FL

It's almost getting to a point where it is impossible to even communicate with GOP supporters. They can't read. They can't interpret anything you try and communicate to them, even though it is in their native language. GOP supporters don't even agree on objective reality anymore.

How does this all play out?

boards of FL wrote:It's almost getting to a point where it is impossible to even communicate with "DEMOCRAT" supporters. They can't read. They can't interpret anything you try and communicate to them, even though it is in their native language. DEMOCRAT supporters don't even agree on objective reality anymore.

How does this all play out?

Fixed it for ya...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum