Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Papantonio: Sorry! No Rights For You!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This belongs in politics Razz 

2seaoat

This belongs in politics Razz

What and interfere with the barrel of monkeys I am enjoying over there....hardly......I object.....I am having too much fun.

2seaoat wrote:This belongs in politics Razz

What and interfere with the barrel of monkeys I am enjoying over there....hardly......I object.....I am having too much fun.

fair enough. You object to fair play and facts.

2 or 3 or 4 can play that game too LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pap is a real scrapper for his side of the fence.  I can think of only one equal opponent on the right and that would be Mark Levin.  
I'd buy a pay-per-view to see the two of them in the wrastlin ring. And I don't mean that as a putdown. Wrastlin was and is the only true competition.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We have the football players and golfers and other sports figures.  But when it comes to breaking out of the local arena and getting attention outside of here for an opinion maker,  we've really only had three individuals to accomplish that in my lifetime.  
Those would be Scarborough,  Pap and Carl Gallups.
And don't laugh at my last example.  Granted, Gallups' following is small,  but his audience outside of the panhandle is probably close in size to the one here.
That's my criterion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum