Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pat robertson is a "man of God"....get real...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

i will reserve further comment for now on this idiot's latest verbal diarrhea.

why hasn't God already killed this jerk...?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/16/pat-robertson-dont-adopt-sexually-abused-children-that-could-grow-up-weird/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

thread_bear wrote:i will reserve further comment for now on this idiot's latest verbal diarrhea.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/16/pat-robertson-dont-adopt-sexually-abused-children-that-could-grow-up-weird/

That's exactly what I was talking about on the other thread. He's nothing but a big fat liar. What is wrong with people that they fall for this s*** time and again? It's like no one can think for him/her self anymore.

My daughter was talking about a friend/coworker of hers who likes to get drunk and argue about religion. He just accepts whatever he's been exposed to without question. It probably keeps peace in the family, but at what price? He's bought into the lies and worst of all, he thinks he arrived there independently.

OK, edit. Did this woman adopt her children when she was married? What happened to the spouse? Maybe her "suitors" are using the family situation as an excuse not to continue the relationship, because they really don't want a long term commitment with HER, and there's no reason they should in any way be forced into it.

I wonder if Robertson fell out of his highchair as an infant. Sure seems that way.

Last edited by Floridatexan on 8/17/2012, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

thread_bear wrote:i will reserve further comment for now on this idiot's latest verbal diarrhea.

It WAS pretty damn insensitive of a response. I guess he thinks the kids are better off remaining where they are sexually abused and starved... scratch

pat robertson is a "man of God"....get real... 284840_3882712224234_2008520337_nFor pat from you know who..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's just part of his tried and true shtick.
When the revenues ("tithings" or "seed faith" or whatever he calls it) start to fall, and when the congregation (tv audience) starts to go down in numbers too, and when the spotlight on his name starts to dim down;
coincidentally at that point he always gets on the tube and throws out a bizarre soundbite.
And then following that there is a huge hue and cry which focuses the spotlight on him once again.
At this point, he gets back on the tube (in front of a larger congregation of gawkers) and plays the victim and says it was all liberal media bias and out of context and yadda yadda.

The larger congregation then reacts by saying to themselves "Poor Brother Pat is being crucified when all he's trying to do is save souls. So Mildred, we need to dig down deep and send an extra tithe this week to help spread the word of the lord and silence the devil."

Never fails. He's got the whole thing down so pat (no pun intended) that it would even make old P.T. Barnum himself green with envy.

And if the preacher shtick goes stale he always has the option of throwing his hat into the ring for President again. And lord knows he can count on Brother Carl and Brother Rush and Brother Sean to push his candidacy.
When he runs for president that's when he replaces Lucifer with Obama and has another devil to preach about.

The man's a genius. I wish I could buy stock in him cause it would be as safe an investment as you could ever make.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:It's just part of his tried and true shtick.
When the revenues ("tithings" or "seed faith" or whatever he calls it) start to fall, and when the congregation (tv audience) starts to go down in numbers too, and when the spotlight on his name starts to dim down;
coincidentally at that point he always gets on the tube and throws out a bizarre soundbite.
And then following that there is a huge hue and cry which focuses the spotlight on him once again.
At this point, he gets back on the tube (in front of a larger congregation of gawkers) and plays the victim and says it was all liberal media bias and out of context and yadda yadda.

The larger congregation then reacts by saying to themselves "Poor Brother Pat is being crucified when all he's trying to do is save souls. So Mildred, we need to dig down deep and send an extra tithe this week to help spread the word of the lord and silence the devil."

Never fails. He's got the whole thing down so pat (no pun intended) that it would even make old P.T. Barnum himself green with envy.

And if the preacher shtick goes stale he always has the option of throwing his hat into the ring for President again. And lord knows he can count on Brother Carl and Brother Rush and Brother Sean to push his candidacy.
When he runs for president that's when he replaces Lucifer with Obama and has another devil to preach about.

The man's a genius. I wish I could buy stock in him cause it would be as safe an investment as you could ever make.

Well, Bob, you just defined what's wrong with the stock market.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

he said it on yesterday's 700 Club tv show. today's show airs at 2 PM on the CBN network. I've set my DVR to record it. Who knows maybe he can say the right shit that will get me to tithe. lol

That man sickens my soul! How dare he say something like that! Does he have any idea how many children are sexually abused in this country through no fault of their own? He then tells people not to adopt them? If this man is going to heaven it's a place I never want to be. It doesn't exist anyway so what am I talking about?

I dont care much for Tv preachers.

http://now.msn.com/parents-worry-that-schools-palm-scanner-is-the-mark-of-the-beast
I think most of these people are nutz..

11pat robertson is a "man of God"....get real... Empty what a prick.... 8/17/2012, 5:28 pm

risking the appearance of being redundant, i'll repeat myself yet again.

the world will be a better place the day we strangle the last neo-con with the entrails of the last televangelist.

the sooner PR goes to stand before God to try and explain himself, the better i'll feel.

he's a cancer in the body politic that needs to be excised.

i just hope God kills him before i pass so i can go piss on his headstone.

NaNook

NaNook

thread_bear wrote:risking the appearance of being redundant, i'll repeat myself yet again.

the world will be a better place the day we strangle the last neo-con with the entrails of the last televangelist.

the sooner PR goes to stand before God to try and explain himself, the better i'll feel.

he's a cancer in the body politic that needs to be excised.

i just hope God kills him before i pass so i can go piss on his headstone.

Your good deeds grace mankind....we hold you up as an example......shall I piss on your grave?

Will God kill you? Pray more.......

Bob wrote:he said it on yesterday's 700 Club tv show. today's show airs at 2 PM on the CBN network. I've set my DVR to record it. Who knows maybe he can say the right shit that will get me to tithe. lol

Well, Bob. Did Pat redeem himself today?

I don't watch him much... about as long as it takes for me to change the channel. jocolor

Your good deeds grace mankind....we hold you up as an example......shall I piss on your grave?

Will God kill you? Pray more.......[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

pray more for what....?

i've already donated my mortal remains to science and my vital organs for transplant. or vice versa....whatever.

the rest will be cremated and the ashes mixed w/ gesso. a local painter/artist will be commissioned to paint a portrait on that gessoed canvas...

in other words....even in death i'll still be hanging around.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Men of God utter prophesies without error.
Pat R: God is sending hurricane Katrina to New Orleans because of it's sin and debauchery. (Opps) Katrina destroyed the ninth ward which is the land of the church attending poor people. The French quarter an home of open sinfulness was undamaged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum