Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Send backup, Officer IQs down

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/20/2014, 11:26 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/gun-tattoo-mistakenly-brings-heavily-armed-police-to-maine-mans-home/

‘Gun’ Tattoo Mistakenly Brings Heavily Armed Police To Maine Man’s Home

2Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 10:41 am

Authority is a powerful drug.

http://m.startribune.com/?id=251335181

HONOLULU —Honolulu police officers have urged lawmakers to keep an exemption in state law that allows undercover officers to have sexwith prostitutes during investigations,touching off a heated debate.

Authorities say they need the legal protection to catch lawbreakers in the act. Critics,including human trafficking experts and other police,say it's unnecessary and could further victimize sexworkers,many of whom have been forced into the trade.

Police haven't said how often —or even if —they use the provision. And when they asked legislators to preserve it,they made assurances that internal policies and procedures are in place to prevent officers from taking advantage of it.

3Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 11:10 am

2seaoat

You are certainly correct......IQs are down. First, it was the tree cutters and not the officers who reported they were threatened by a man with a gun. Second, from that mistake by tree cutters, random internet guy posts about police having sex with prostitutes..........IQ down and utter random comments are up.

4Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 11:44 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What you said is true and I knew when I put up the head line one of you dumbasses would be correcting it but I left it because I wanted to see who the most pathetic and picky person was on the forum...we have a winner and I am NOT surprised. Get a life...do something productive with your time under the sun.

5Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 11:57 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Authority is a powerful drug.

http://m.startribune.com/?id=251335181

HONOLULU —Honolulu police officers have urged lawmakers to keep an exemption in state law that allows undercover officers to have sexwith prostitutes during investigations,touching off a heated debate.

Authorities say they need the legal protection to catch lawbreakers in the act. Critics,including human trafficking experts and other police,say it's unnecessary and could further victimize sexworkers,many of whom have been forced into the trade.

Police haven't said how often —or even if —they use the provision. And when they asked legislators to preserve it,they made assurances that internal policies and procedures are in place to prevent officers from taking advantage of it.

Thanks Pkr that is interesting, It's okay to break the law to enforce the law...slippery slope there...

6Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 12:02 pm

I don't even think it'd have been illegal to have a real gun in his waistband under maine law. What was the justification.

7Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 12:05 pm

Unless it was thght to be intimidating or threatening... he might've been angry at being woken up.

8Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 12:13 pm

2seaoat

The police responded correctly. The utilities have property rights under easements to trim trees and a person forcing them off those property rights with a weapon will get arrested every time. I guess the truth is so alien to T he figures he can post any lie and the sheep will not respond. Sorry to shine a little light on your thread lies. But it is good to know that police can have sex with prostitutes in Hawaii.......I do give credit to random internet guy......he can stretch the limits of random, and to tie a gun tattoo, tree trimmers, and police in Hawaii having sex with prostitutes.....this is a special place.

9Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 12:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:The police responded correctly.  The utilities have property rights under easements to trim trees and a person forcing them off those property rights with a weapon will get arrested every time.   I guess the truth is so alien to T he figures he can post any lie and the sheep will not respond.   Sorry to shine a little light on your thread lies.  But it is good to know that police can have sex with prostitutes in Hawaii.......I do give credit to random internet guy......he can stretch the limits of random, and to tie a gun tattoo, tree trimmers, and police in Hawaii having sex with prostitutes.....this is a special place.

Lie ? naw embellishment yes...I will look up embellishment for you if you can't tell the difference.

10Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 1:39 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/gun-tattoo-mistakenly-brings-heavily-armed-police-to-maine-mans-home/

So when law enforcement gets a call from someone who says they are being threatened by someone with a gun, you think they shouldn't respond? The cops did not abuse their power. They did their job and detrrmined there was no threat.

11Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 1:50 pm

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/gun-tattoo-mistakenly-brings-heavily-armed-police-to-maine-mans-home/

So when law enforcement gets a call from someone who says they are being threatened by someone with a gun, you think they shouldn't respond? The cops did not abuse their power. They did their job and detrrmined there was no threat.

I thght the article read that he had hired the crew? Maybe he was animated... maybe it was intimidating... maybe not.

I just threw the hi article in because I think it's overreach... prolly didn't deserve it's own thread tho. Just sumthin to take in.

12Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 1:57 pm

2seaoat

Bingo.....but T called it an embellishment and not a lie. The implications that officer IQs are down because they made a mistake in the id of the weapon which is a total lie, and yes Queen you are correct.......of course random internet guy may tell you about how the Nashville Mayor's office turned off water service to a house where the bill had not been paid.....you know government abuse......low IQ police......just general incompetent government.......yep....queen...you have their ticket.

13Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:14 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

PkrBum wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

So when law enforcement gets a call from someone who says they are being threatened by someone with a gun, you think they shouldn't respond?  The cops did not abuse their power.  They did their job and detrrmined there was no threat.

I thght the article read that he had hired the crew? Maybe he was animated... maybe it was intimidating... maybe not.

I just threw the hi article in because I think it's overreach... prolly didn't deserve it's own thread tho. Just sumthin to take in.

Tree trimmers hired by utilty company. This man works nights and their work kept him from sleeping. He went outside yelling at them to stop and get off his property. They thought it was a real gun stuck in his waist band and felt threatened, so they called 911. Teo's title of the thread was intentionally misleading.

I agree with you about the law in Hawaii.

14Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What a bunch of anal assholes<--whoops redundant...I was making a clever title based on Send backup officer down...so because there is common knowledge that they are rejecting intelligent police in the depts I added IQ...geeze you would think I was rewriting the Bible....

15Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:21 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What a bunch of anal assholes<--whoops redundant...I was making a clever title based on Send backup officer down...so because there is common knowledge that they are rejecting intelligent police in the depts I added IQ...geeze you would think I was rewriting the Bible....

I'm an anal asshole because you lied to make some non-existent point?

16Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:What a bunch of anal assholes<--whoops redundant...I was making a clever title based on Send backup officer down...so because there is common knowledge that they are rejecting intelligent police in the depts I added IQ...geeze you would think I was rewriting the Bible....

No you are a progressive liberal anal asshole which makes you much smellier...but at least you admit you are an anal asshole....very progressive of you.

17Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:40 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

No you are a progressive liberal anal asshole which makes you much smellier...but at least you admit you are an anal asshole....very progressive of you.

How old are, 12? You get caught being dishonest so now you're calling names? Is this an example of your Christian behavior?  Rolling Eyes 

I am not a liberal at all. I am a big fan of accuracy, though.

18Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

How old are, 12?  You get caught being dishonest so now you're calling names?  Is this an example of your Christian behavior?  Rolling Eyes 

I am not a liberal at all.  I am a big fan of accuracy, though.

This is a frickin open forum dunce, you are the ones making a tempest in a teapot...no go away and find something good to say about your LYING ASSED PRESIDENT !

Oh I'll be watching you for lies cupcake...

19Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Christian behavior..are they from another planet do they not have the right to be angry and upset with petty minded forum fools ?..anyway what you call a lie was just making a play on words any fool even seaoat could see if he were being honest but this is just a rare time you think it good to jump on me and accuse me of something I didn't do...

Hey 911 was an inside job and your government lies to you all the time...those are the lies that can and are hurting you...have fun in your FEMA camp..

20Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 4:53 pm

2seaoat

You would not know a lie if it slapped you upside the head. However, your patronizing women probably was a hit with your ex wives.......cupcake......really T?  study 

21Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 10:00 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:

How old are, 12?  You get caught being dishonest so now you're calling names?  Is this an example of your Christian behavior?  Rolling Eyes 

I am not a liberal at all.  I am a big fan of accuracy, though.

This is a frickin open forum dunce, you are the ones making a tempest in a teapot...no go away and find something good to say about your LYING ASSED PRESIDENT !

You go ahead and watch; you won't find any.

22Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 10:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This has been a great day...thanks for the laughs... Razz 

Yeah cupcake I figure you post so little that finding a lie will be a useless endeavor.  BUT worth the effort.

Some dames just have no sense of humor, you broads musta grown up in Hillary's neighborhood.

23Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 11:16 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This has been a great day...thanks for the laughs... Razz 

Yeah cupcake I figure you post so little that finding a lie will be a useless endeavor.  BUT worth the effort.

Some dames just have no sense of humor, you broads musta grown up in Hillary's neighborhood.

I only enjoy humor when it is actually funny.

24Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 11:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:This has been a great day...thanks for the laughs... Razz 

I only enjoy humor when it is actually funny.

Lighten up toots.

25Send backup, Officer IQs down Empty Re: Send backup, Officer IQs down 3/21/2014, 11:31 pm

2seaoat

Lighten up toots.

After Lisa's post tonight, I imagine you telling her to lighten up toots is very seductive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum