Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About an hour ago I discovered my senility may be moving into full blown dementia.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I went to the mall to walk and get a chik-fil-a. I walked the whole mall, ate the chik-fil-a and then it was time to leave.
I could not remember where my car was parked. And I don't remember where it was parked in any given lot. I mean I didn't know if it was the front, the back, the sides or anywhere else in that parking lot.
I just chose the front entrance at random and walked the whole front parking lot to no avail. By then it was hot as hell so I had to go back in the mall to sit down, cool off, and try to remember which door I'd come in. I then walked back to the food court and out that door because sometimes I park on that side. Another 20 minutes of looking to no avail.
So I called my girlfriend for sympathy. She said "go to the security and they'll drive you around to look for your car". Yea right, I'm gonna walk into the office and tell them "I'm so old and senile that I don't know which side of the mall my car is on so please help me like you would help a 5 year old when he's lost". No way.
And I couldn't get her to come to the mall and ride me around (hell I woulda done that for her the lousy *&*&*&&*$#%*).
So I head out again searching for the car. After about 45 minutes of walking in the parking lot I found it way out beyond Best Buy. Had no memory of ever parking it there.
Another 15 minutes and I woulda been callin 911 to go to the ER for heat exhaustion.

That's what happens when gay people eat at chik-fil-a, they're putting something in'em to make y'all straight, you were probably lookin for a manly car or a truck.. It must have worn off by the time you found your prius.. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lurch on 8/16/2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lurch wrote:That's what happens when gay people eat at chik-fil-a, they're putting something in'em to make y'all straight, you were probably lookin for a manly car or a truck.. It must have worn off by the time you found your pirus.. Twisted Evil
roflmao. lol

They're workin on a formula that the heat doesn't affect..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing convinced me and the girlfriend both though that the Prius aint actually a gay car. Larry David drives one on tv and in real-life (he plays himself driving his own actual car). And Larry David sure aint queer. As was pointed out in teo's thread, we aint never heard of no jews who are queer.

Another argument against the prius being a gay car is Jay Leno says his Volt is one of his favorite cars. And if the prius is gay then the Volt is like a gay car on gay steroids. And jay Leno aint queer neither.

So I guess all that stuff about cars with golf cart motors in em being gay was all just a myth. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:One thing convinced me and the girlfriend both though that the Prius aint actually a gay car. Larry David drives one on tv and in real-life (he plays himself driving his own actual car). And Larry David sure aint queer. As was pointed out in teo's thread, we aint never heard of no jews who are queer.

Another argument against the prius being a gay car is Jay Leno says his Volt is one of his favorite cars. And if the prius is gay then the Volt is like a gay car on gay steroids. And jay Leno aint queer neither.

So I guess all that stuff about cars with golf cart motors in em being gay was all just a myth. lol

Do you think Barney Frank is a fake Jew or a fake queer?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But just you watch, just me talking about queer stuff in this thread will probably mean 5 more negatives on the rating.
There seems to be a direct correlation between me talking queer stuff and how the rating meter moves. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
Do you think Barney Frank is a fake Jew or a fake queer?
Oh shit another theory down the drain. But I'm honestly not sure I knew Frank was a jew until this. I guess I shoulda though. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jeebus not only just a jew but it looks like his daddy was part of the jewish mob. lol

"Frank was born Barnett Frank[6] to a Jewish family in Bayonne, New Jersey, one of four children of Elsie (née Golush) and Samuel Frank.[7] Frank’s father ran a Jersey City truck stop—a place Frank describes as “totally corrupt”—and served a year in prison, when Frank was 6 or 7, for refusing to testify to a grand jury against Frank’s uncle."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Frank#Early_life.2C_education.2C_and_early_career

Sal

Sal

I think Allen Ginsberg fits the bill as well, although maybe he was bi.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:I think Allen Ginsberg fits the bill as well, although maybe he was bi.
Damn he was even before my time. Wasn't he the beatnik poet or something?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, salinsky, did you know about this?

"He swam naked with Allen Ginsberg" (who was his hero at the time).

Now keep in mind, this is the same radio blowhard that now rails against homosexuals because that's what his "personality" cult wants to hear. lol

http://www.salon.com/2003/03/05/savage_11/

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:By the way, salinsky, did you know about this?

"He swam naked with Allen Ginsberg" (who was his hero at the time).

Now keep in mind, this is the same radio blowhard that now rails against homosexuals because that's what his "personality" cult wants to hear. lol

http://www.salon.com/2003/03/05/savage_11/

Far out! Maybe that's why he became such a homophobe.
About an hour ago I discovered my senility may be moving into full blown dementia. Allen_ginsberg

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,

angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night,

who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz,

who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated,

who passed through universities with radiant eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war,

who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull,

who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall,

who got busted in their pubic beards returning through Laredo with a belt of marijuana for New York,

who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or purgatoried their torsos night after night

with dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and cock and endless balls, ...

http://www.wussu.com/poems/agh.htm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That sounds like someone with serious demons. Kind of like the poetic version of Hunter Thompson's prose. lol

And here's the banner ad to this thread.

About an hour ago I discovered my senility may be moving into full blown dementia. Captur16

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:And here's the banner ad to this thread.

About an hour ago I discovered my senility may be moving into full blown dementia. Captur16
Well now there's a sixth one. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

did you buy anything good at the mall?

Lurch wrote:That's what happens when gay people eat at chik-fil-a, they're putting something in'em to make y'all straight, you were probably lookin for a manly car or a truck.. It must have worn off by the time you found your prius.. Twisted Evil

lmao! Laughing

oh and bob, thats what you get for eating at chic fil le'

ha ha

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:did you buy anything good at the mall?
Only the chic-fil-a meal. I haven't bought any merchandise at retail since about 1985.
When I walk in there I see those candle stores and sunglass stores and all the rest and I wonder how any small businessperson can actually pay the enormous overhead and actually make a go of that. It has to be a stomach churning struggle for a lot of them. I especially feel sorry for the stores which have no customers in em when i pass buy.
The whole time I was in business my motto was no to low overhead. I kept my overhead so low. I could not face the notion of having a lot of bills to pay during those slack sales times. Would have driven me insane. Plus I could never stand to see so much of the potential profits going to pay for overhead.

Bob doesn't pay retail for nuttin' Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:Bob doesn't pay retail for nuttin' Razz
Except food. I tried flea market food but even I wasn't cheap enough for those expiration dates. lol

Except for bread and produce at the flea market. But I learned to buy that only on Saturday morning shortly after the dude gets there. I bought some on Sunday after the dude kept it out in the heat all day on Saturday. Won't do that again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum