Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take Me Out to the Ball Game Empty Take Me Out to the Ball Game 3/11/2014, 10:48 pm

Sal

Sal

Great day in Sarasota with my son and his buddy Watching our beloved Red Sox ...

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Img_3810

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Img_0910

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Img_3811

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Img_0911

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Img_3812

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Img_0912

Heading to Dunedin on Friday to see them beat up on the Jays.

Love this time of year!

2Take Me Out to the Ball Game Empty Re: Take Me Out to the Ball Game 3/11/2014, 10:55 pm

2seaoat

Heading to Dunedin on Friday to see them beat up on the Jays.

Love this time of year!

I am totally jealous......The American past time is alive and well. I play poker with some friends Sunday night and will be buying season opener tickets for the White Sox. I cannot wait to see what this Cuban First baseman who took Konerko spot is all about.

3Take Me Out to the Ball Game Empty Re: Take Me Out to the Ball Game 3/11/2014, 11:02 pm

I would love to go to one of those fantasy baseball camps. I am getting ready to begin umpiring here soon to stay in the game. Even at my age I can work up to the college level.

4Take Me Out to the Ball Game Empty Re: Take Me Out to the Ball Game 3/11/2014, 11:22 pm

I cannot wait to see what this Cuban First baseman who took Konerko spot is all about. Me too. [b]I think the Cuban will be a great player and will be exciting to watch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum