Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who is the sock American Swiss who is leading on Teo?

+7
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

I think we all know

I cant tell you how I know, but I do know for a fact this person is who he says he is.

Not believing it

He's a former poster thst sat out long enough to perpetrate a ruse

It's the same one who always capitalized my name in replies.

He gave himself up by doing that.

He gave himself up by doing that.

Carl Sagan and we all know who he was ..... Lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Good god you're an idiot.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carl Sagan and we all know who he was ..... Lol

Impossible. American Swiss writes well.

2seaoat

Our new guest's cuts and paste are in fact well written, but the words in between the cut and paste are not necessarily responsive or reflect even cursory understanding of some issues. It is the response which must be focused on, and not the cut and paste which in fact may be the words of the original author. I cannot believe the original author would make the mistake on the 50mz.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Our new guest's cuts and paste are in fact well written, but the words in between the cut and paste are not necessarily responsive or reflect even cursory understanding of some issues.  It is the response which must be focused on, and not the cut and paste which in fact may be the words of the original author.  I cannot believe the original author would make the mistake on the 50mz.

Can you find the source of his/her copy paste?

2seaoat

Can you find the source of his/her copy paste?

It is the named party. I could post as Bush1 on this form, and cut and paste the Presidents written or spoken words and interlace my words in between. If done cleverly, it certainly would take awhile to discover that the person was not who they claimed to be.........but either the author is a sophist with the rationale to locate in Europe, or his interpreter goofed.....either way, it is what it is. A person doing the type of work he is alleged to be doing has never been introduced to frequency convertors, and they respond to my set up question of using a cat generator knowing full well that they will respond that they need more electric than can be generated by a generator without understanding the role of the convertor on the generator is commonly used and scaled to the service on an industrial building........again forget the cut and paste....stick to the real time conversation.....it tells the whole story.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Good god you're an idiot.

If this whole "AmericanSwiss" episode was any known figure on this message forum using a sock, then that would be the most brilliant individual who ever lived. He woulda sure missed his calling because he could be making millions writing for hollywood. He would make William Shakespeare look like a hack. lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Not believing it

That is because he is poking holes in the bubble you exist in....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Not believing it

That is because he is poking holes in the bubble you exist in....

So who is the sock American Swiss who is leading on Teo? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw4KB5m25WtFIbSkGtCyPeZmp5rocWzHvCapGajafpBP7ZQB50

That's alright. I poke holes in the little box you live in all the time...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Very Happy 

2seaoat

There is an American Swiss in Switzerland. However, a proxy server could put him there easily. I tend to believe that T invited him. That he is deeply delusional as all the online references indicate, and that he shares the truther and Nazi ideology. Just a guess. I think the Walter Mitty reference was good in some of the online reviews, because he has that used car salesman routine that the mouth is faster than the brain............it is just getting too much fun around here. Hollywood needs to be called.....this script is just too much fun.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually I didn't know of him until I saw him posting...I worked the Ron Paul campaign in 08 and 12 and cared about little else politically. He is obviously a very intelligent person that agrees with other vastly intelligent people that are not afraid to examine facts and draw conclusions. So I guess you all should just crawl back into your caves and gnaw on some bones. Your remarks to him are embarrassing the forum.

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually I didn't know of him until I saw him posting...I worked the Ron Paul campaign in 08 and 12 and cared about little else politically. He is obviously a very intelligent person that agrees with other vastly intelligent people that are not afraid to examine facts and draw conclusions. So I guess you all should just crawl back into your caves and gnaw on some bones. Your remarks to him are embarrassing the forum.
Between him and Sal and that illiterate teacher I think its disgusting the way they have treated the new guy. Bunch of fucking internet cowards.

2seaoat

Between him and Sal and that illiterate teacher I think its disgusting the way they have treated the new guy. Bunch of fucking internet cowards.

I guess I need to get some platform shoes......I was very polite to the man until he conceptually dropped the ball entirely on Pakistan and India, and then started talking about electricity........and diplomatic lines........You see Gunz when the forum attracts Walter Mitty types, we have to do the honorable thing......breath a little reality into the situation......and see where the reality of our newest guest got him......Why would he subject himself to this abuse when he could have made arguments which stand on their merit......the problem is that his arguments do not, and therein the Walter Mitty thing kicks in.......I did not define the parameters of this forum, and if courage is being stupid......I think I will politely pass.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually I didn't know of him until I saw him posting...I worked the Ron Paul campaign in 08 and 12 and cared about little else politically. He is obviously a very intelligent person that agrees with other vastly intelligent people that are not afraid to examine facts and draw conclusions. So I guess you all should just crawl back into your caves and gnaw on some bones. Your remarks to him are embarrassing the forum.
    Between him and Sal and that illiterate teacher I think its disgusting the way they have treated the new guy.    Bunch of fucking internet cowards.

Thanks Gunz......They believe he's a phoney because they are phoneys . When you don't trust someone who has given you no reason not to trust him it's because you are untrustworthy. Yes everyone that posts here is 6' 4" and full of muscle...and come from a land down under....

Ya''l all got sucked in. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:Ya''l all got sucked in. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!
You celebrate with the others who demeaned and picked on a new poster to the forum. Youre no better than they are and in some ways far worse. None of you could debate the man(whoever he is) on his thoughts so you dug into his past and bullied him into submission. Like I said before just a bunch of shut in internet fucking cowards with nothing better to do with whats left of your pathetic lives than to pick on a new poster.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Ya''l all got sucked in. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!
    You celebrate with the others who demeaned and picked on a new poster to the forum.   Youre no better than they are and in some ways far worse.    None of you could debate the man(whoever he is) on his thoughts so you dug into his past and bullied him into submission.   Like I said before just a bunch of shut in internet fucking cowards with nothing better to do with whats left of your pathetic lives than to pick on a new poster.  

cheers cheers cheers 

2seaoat

I did disagree earlier with his analysis and he did not want to answer my points of contention. The guy is a phoney, and it was not I who brought it to a boil, even though I knew the same early on........but I it is not every day that a person can enjoy the company of folks who use the diplomatic line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum