Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When a Conn. cop is reminded he's a public servant he snaps back He's the Master !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh come on,Teo. The woman was arguing w/ the wrong person. He was right she needed to contact her legislator. She was being an ass.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh come on,Teo. The woman was arguing w/ the wrong person. He was right she needed to contact her legislator. She was being an ass.

I don't agree. She was going to the enforcement arm, the guns if you will and seeing what conditions would cause that arm to kill citizens. He pretty much said if it's a law we will enforce it until a court changes it. She rattled his cage to get him off guard and got the answer WE needed.. He thinks he pays his own salary and we are HIS servants...Bullshit cop was busted by a smart woman.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Oh come on,Teo. The woman was arguing w/ the wrong person. He was right she needed to contact her legislator. She was being an ass.

I don't agree.  She was going to the enforcement arm, the guns if you will and seeing what conditions would cause that arm to kill citizens. He pretty much said if it's a law we will enforce it until a court changes it. She rattled his cage to get him off guard and got the answer WE needed.. He thinks he pays his own salary and we are HIS servants...Bullshit cop was busted by a smart woman.

Na nah nah. If it's the law, they have to enforce it and you know it. They don't make the laws. She was arguing w/ the wrong person. He doesn't pick and choose what laws he enforces. She was silly.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry but you are wrong you don't have to obey illegal law

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry but you are wrong you don't have to obey illegal law

What's an illegal law?LOL! If it's a law then it's a law.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Any law that is in conflict with the supreme law of the land.   The constitution.  NDAA patriot acts are all stuffed full of illegal laws.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Nazis obeyed illegal laws and were hanged for it.

He answers to her as a taxpayer and he avoided even answering the question. If he thinks he's going to start rolling up to houses and confiscating guns, he needs to bring some body bags with him.....

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I don't agree.  She was going to the enforcement arm, the guns if you will and seeing what conditions would cause that arm to kill citizens. He pretty much said if it's a law we will enforce it until a court changes it. She rattled his cage to get him off guard and got the answer WE needed.. He thinks he pays his own salary and we are HIS servants...Bullshit cop was busted by a smart woman.

Na nah nah. If it's the law, they have to enforce it and you know it. They don't make the laws. She was arguing w/ the wrong person. He doesn't pick and choose what laws he enforces. She was silly.

It's unlawful and that's the same defense that the Nazis used when following Hitler's orders. Sorry, but I would never disarm an American citizen over a law like that.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Illegal laws are those laws that violate the Constitution, you know, that thing most liberals refuse to read or try to change to suit their agenda.

polecat

polecat

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Illegal laws are those laws that violate the Constitution, you know, that thing most liberals refuse to read or try to change to suit their agenda.

President Bush has admitted that he has authorized the use of surveillance upon American citizens and residents. He has argued that he has the authority to do so

polecat wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

President Bush has admitted that he has authorized the use of surveillance upon American citizens and residents. He has argued that he has the authority to do so

So has holder and obama poindexter. Humans used to be good at recognizing patterns... what happened to you?

When a Conn. cop is reminded he's a public servant he snaps back He's the Master ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhTyCMmOYI2JT1Fk-GvrWuH8DFtPQpefrCUnwLhj-WrFSRe2zZKg

Civilians and civil authorities wouldn't understand the military oath.

http://www.history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html

The wordings of the current oath of enlistment and oath for commissioned officers are as follows:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

They only understand how to create more restricting laws, even if those laws violate the underlying principles the Constitution of the United States, and how to be sheeple to their own undoing. They do not know how to say...

"I will not follow that order!"

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nqpSHGvhd8

Smile

Even in our Law of Armed Conflict classes, we are taught to disobey unlawful orders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum