Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Pensacola needs is a ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Pensacola needs is a ... Empty What Pensacola needs is a ... 3/1/2014, 2:17 am

Think Tank!!!  Of course......... More Psychobabble and Koolade will cure the problems...Looks like the Bozos from the PNJ have found another life working in Stoooodervile, I mean the Studer Institute.

Studers open think tank to improve communities' quality of life

Entrepreneurs Quint and Rishy Studer are funding a nonprofit institute to research strategies to help cities evaluate and address the health of their economy, government and quality of life.

“We’re going to work to identify benchmarks, create assessment tools, and highlight best practices from across the nation to help cities address the challenges they face,” Quint Studer said in a press release announcing the institute today. “Our goal is to work with communities to significantly improve life for people.”

The Studer Institute will be led by former Pensacola News Journal Executive Editor Randy Hammer. Hammer will serve as president and CEO of the institute. Joining him on the staff:

• Mollye Barrows, longtime WEAR-TV reporter and anchor.
• Brian Hooper, who for the past five years has been an attorney at Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon.
• Reggie Dogan, teacher and former PNJ columnist.

“Our immediate focus is the Pensacola metro and the West Florida area,” Hammer said in the release. “We are partnering with the Haas Center at the University of West Florida to develop an index of social and economic metrics that we hope(?) people will be able to use to move their communities forward.”

It would be good if we could rid ourselves of the ole pensacola money crowd and Studer is first to pry that kid off the jar.....

We could bulldoze Warrington ?

Being in the Israelies with their D-7s and just start over.

2seaoat

More Psychobabble and Koolade will cure the problems

His approaches have been very successful and helpful with hospitals, and we should wait and see before declaring anything he does as awful.

What is the function of our elected officials? Why do we need town hall meetings? The issue is not the ideas or solutions to the problem, the issue is how to implement the solutions. We all ready know what we need to do. This is just a make do program for the folks from the sinking/sunk PNJ. The City is in big trouble and he has to do something. Major issues still abound at the CMPA.

2seaoat

Something as simple as stopping the spread of infections in a hospital is something EVERYBODY understands, but Mr. Studer has implemented procedures and policies which work and his group is paid millions just because everybody does not already have the answer. I do not understand what you are afraid of? What if they come up with 10 easy fixes which can be implemented and work? Will you criticize solutions because Mr. Studer is connected with the same.

Yella

Yella

benchmark     Anytime I see the word benchmark being used I think I hear a crook or a politician using what he thinks is convincing language on the ignorant masses.

I hate it the way the wealthy old men in this town are all trying to get wealthier by preying on the ignorance of the citizens who often believe every thing they hear especially if it comes from a political side of the fence they adhere to with tooth and claw.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

4 people, ie The Studer Institute,will "Think" the way out of the issues that are plaguing us.

Randy Hammer.....News Paper guy
Mollye Barrows,,,,,,, Longtime WEAR-TV reporter and anchor
Reggie Dogan,....... teacher and former PNJ columnist
and of course the mandatory lawyer...
Brian Hooper

Good Luck, my friends, the unwashed masses on the west side await your decrees...Thanks for all you do for us.

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:4 people, ie  The Studer Institute,will "Think" the  way out of the issues that are plaguing us.

Reggie Dogan,....... teacher and former PNJ columnist
and of course the mandatory lawyer...
Brian Hooper

Good Luck, my friends, the unwashed masses on the west side await your decrees...Thanks for all you do for us.

Will these folks be paid for their service?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Will these folks be paid for their service?

Maybe the gratitude that will pour from the hearts and minds of those who will be  able to reclaim their meager lives, will be payment enough.  But, that is a good question.   Maybe someone will post their compensation.  A mere pittance of their true worth, I am sure.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yella wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:4 people, ie  The Studer Institute,will "Think" the  way out of the issues that are plaguing us.

Reggie Dogan..... teacher, former PNJ columnist and plagiarist.
Brian Hooper

I fixed it !

Lol Joanie !!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum