Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dental issues

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dental issues Empty Dental issues 2/28/2014, 9:54 pm

2seaoat

My wife and I have had pretty good luck with dental issues. However, I am noticing some cracking of teeth, and probably have to schedule a dental appointment to repair a filling. I started thinking of my memories of my grandparents who seemed ancient when they were in their early 60s. Both of my grandparents had dentures.

Just an observation, but I do not know of any of my friends who have dentures. It used to be everybody when I was a kid over 60 had dentures. So my question is this.........does anybody have dentures and what was the process going from healthy teeth to replacement?

2Dental issues Empty Re: Dental issues 3/1/2014, 12:56 am

The difference Seaoat was if you had money to maintain your teeth you didn't have dentures. People who have dentures for the most part couldn't afford dental care.

3Dental issues Empty Re: Dental issues 3/1/2014, 4:15 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:The difference Seaoat was if you had money to maintain your teeth you didn't have dentures. People who have dentures for the most part couldn't afford dental care.

The result of fluoride in the water and toothpaste.

4Dental issues Empty Re: Dental issues 3/1/2014, 3:20 pm

Yella

Yella

I have always managed to find older dentists who have a "Farmhand"attitde.
By that I mean ,if you have a gate break down don't just run out and buy a brand new gate if you can fix the old one.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

5Dental issues Empty Re: Dental issues 3/1/2014, 3:56 pm

believe it or not, I've wanted dentures as long as I can remember. Both of my parents had full plates by the age of 25! One due to an accident, and one to rotten teeth.
They both loved them. My mother has had hers since she was 25. My uncle made them, his first set after dental school. She still wears the same ones (she's 81), and has never had to have them refitted. Althought she could now, but won't. I think it would be lovely to not see a dentist for nearly 60 years  Very Happy

No dentist will let me get them, however. They insist I won't like them.
I believe it. NOTHING, nothing at all these days, is made with the same kind of quality as in bygone days. AND it seems, most dentures look the same. My folks' both looked like their natural teeth, with most of my moms overbite removed, but not all.
Once she sneezed hard, and her top plate flew across the room and hit the desk. Chipped a front tooth a little, and made them look even more natural. She has never used polygrip, or anything like it.

6Dental issues Empty Re: Dental issues 11/29/2018, 6:46 am

Fiorito73

The dental treatments are highly common these days but these should be treated as soon as they are diagnosed and it is highly advised to get the treatment only from the experienced dentist. For my dental issues, I always consult our family dentist Redondo Beach. His treatment is very good and affordable too.

7Dental issues Empty Re: Dental issues 11/29/2018, 11:10 am

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum