Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My newest pet

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My newest pet Empty My newest pet 2/27/2014, 7:37 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

My newest pet <a href=My newest pet 20140226_214718" />

This is my newest pet.  She is a juvenile, female Veiled Chameleon.  She is only about six inches long, but will grow to about 18 inches as an adult. They are indigenous to Saudi Arabia and Yemen.  She joins a family of seven dogs, one cat, and three fire belly toads.  What pets do you have?

2My newest pet Empty Re: My newest pet 2/27/2014, 8:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Two cats; though we were better off with just the one.

The second one has been with us for about 5-weeks. She was a neighborhood stray that my wife and daughter were insistent upon adopting. Now the two of them don't really get along very well.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3My newest pet Empty Re: My newest pet 2/27/2014, 8:51 pm

Mr Quincy

My newest pet 2aadjt5

Ms Pee Wee

My newest pet 2cy0jnn

Mr Bingo(Now living in the Chicago Area)
My newest pet Rbjekk

4My newest pet Empty Re: My newest pet 2/27/2014, 9:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pet-less for almost 2 years. Last pet was a rescue Greyhound. I had him for 7 years. He had seperation anxiety...the older he got the worse it was. Poor thing if I left and to go to the store ....when I got back he would be bleeding from scratching himself. Medication did not help.

5My newest pet Empty Re: My newest pet 2/27/2014, 10:42 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Two cats; though we were better off with just the one.

The second one has been with us for about 5-weeks. She was a neighborhood stray that my wife and daughter were insistent upon adopting. Now the two of them don't really get along very well.

I had another cat and the two of them hated each other at first. After a couple of months, they got to be best buddies. Maybe with some time yours will too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum