Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

aspirin vs marijuana

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1aspirin vs marijuana Empty aspirin vs marijuana 2/27/2014, 4:17 pm

dumpcare

Bob may have posted this before, but if not here is a good article on why it's illegal:

http://www.bspcn.com/2008/11/17/aspirin-vs-marijuana/

2aspirin vs marijuana Empty Re: aspirin vs marijuana 2/27/2014, 5:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't know anything about this until now, ppaca.

3aspirin vs marijuana Empty Re: aspirin vs marijuana 3/7/2014, 4:32 pm

dumpcare

This coming Tuesday, CNN is airing Weed 2- a second report by Dr. Sanjay Gupta in favor of medical marijuana.

Here's what Dr. Gupta wrote yesterday about the subject:

"It's been eight months since I last wrote about medical marijuana, apologizing for having not dug deeply into the beneficial effects of this plant and for writing articles dismissing its potential. I apologized for my own role in previously misleading people, and I feel very badly that people have suffered for too long, unable to obtain the legitimate medicine that may have helped them...

...[Weed 2] is about emerging science that not only shows and proves what marijuana can do for the body but provides better insights into the mechanisms of marijuana in the brain, helping us better understand a plant whose benefits have been documented for thousands of years. This journey is also about a Draconian system where politics override science and patients are caught in the middle.

I am more convinced than ever that it is irresponsible to not provide the best care we can, care that often may involve marijuana.

I am not backing down on medical marijuana; I am doubling down."

This campaign has always been about access to care and trust in our own doctors over politicians. Dr. Gupta joins an ever growing list of medical professionals who are defending access to marijuana based on scientific evidence of its benefits and their own eyes, as they personally witness its effects.

Dr. Gupta's coverage brought awareness to so many people last year. We really need to spread the word about this show as well.

Please watch (and share the word about) this special on Tuesday - and if you can, help us fund our outreach efforts here.

Ben Pollara
Campaign Manager
United for Care
www.unitedforcare.org

Paid for by People United for Medical Marijuana, 20 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1600, Orlando, FL 32801

United for Care ยท Coral Gables, FL, United States

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum