Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The politics of Bengazi.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The politics of Bengazi. Empty The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 1:06 am

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkCJ40VI-Z90-QLbEzWXrdIg63vY0Y_MMX4UntlRcaDdK3VrpwPg

First as the CINC you order the carpet bombing of a sovereign nation without seeking Congressional approval then leave your embassy in that country staffed, so the various political rival groups rising in the power vacuum created by killing numerous unarmed civilians in the havoc you've created in the name of the American people, so they can butchered by said political elements who hate the United States.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8nxUOP9zPw

Twisted Evil 

2The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 1:22 am

2seaoat

First as the CINC you order the carpet bombing of a sovereign nation without seeking Congressional approval then leave your embassy in that country staffed, so the various political rival groups rising in the power vacuum created by killing numerous unarmed civilians in the havoc you've created in the name of the American people, so they can butchered by said political elements who hate the United States.

Two simple answers: One change the war powers act, and two withdraw all clandestine CIA agents from active duty.....but I thought you did not live in a sheltered world.

“We are not saying the president can take the country into war on his own,” said Mr. Koh, a former Yale Law School dean and outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s expansive theories of executive power. “We are not saying the War Powers Resolution is unconstitutional or should be scrapped or that we can refuse to consult Congress. We are saying the limited nature of this particular mission is not the kind of ‘hostilities’ envisioned by the War Powers Resolution.”

Hey I think I heard Dufus and Dumbo discussing your strategy for the CIA....Hey Dufus, I have a great idea. Lets show the Tribal leaders that Americans are not paper tigers and lack courage, and build a fortress in Libya to protect our field agents.....Well Dumbo, will we be able to get HBO in the fortress, cuz I do not want to miss an episode of game of thrones.

3The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 1:52 am

2seaoat wrote:
Two simple answers:  One change the war powers act, and two withdraw all clandestine CIA agents from active duty.....but I thought you did not live in a sheltered world.

“We are not saying the president can take the country into war on his own,” said Mr. Koh, a former Yale Law School dean and outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s expansive theories of executive power. “We are not saying the War Powers Resolution is unconstitutional or should be scrapped or that we can refuse to consult Congress. We are saying the limited nature of this particular mission is not the kind of ‘hostilities’ envisioned by the War Powers Resolution.”

Hey I think I heard Dufus and Dumbo discussing your strategy for the CIA....Hey Dufus, I have a great idea.  Lets show the Tribal leaders that Americans are not paper tigers and lack courage, and build a fortress in Libya to protect our field agents.....Well Dumbo, will we be able to get HBO in the fortress, cuz I do not want to miss an episode of game of thrones.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2QELj91ldIrLAxygpuenBJTj73yVPymDy6voLdzVjy_Kw1sBR_g

Your liberal justifications from political double-speakers is why due process is denied American citizens who are abroad and the collateral sacrificial damage inflicted on the Libyan civilians during your demonic hero's righteous conflict. Your convoluted dementia worsens as you seek purification in the innocent blood your conqueror spilled during the conflict and that of the embassy staff that followed afterwards.

How much more innocent blood needs to be spilled by your tyrannical idol as he seeks to eliminate dissenting political powers in other sovereign nations?

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkMITOm9FR4

Twisted Evil

4The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 2:10 am

2seaoat

Tell that to the dead student's parents who had to collect remains scattered all over Scotland when Uncle K decided to do his thing over and over again, like he was bullet proof......oooooppppps.....he and you were wrong.

5The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 2:23 am

2seaoat wrote:Tell that to the dead student's parents who had to collect remains scattered all over Scotland when Uncle K  decided to do his thing over and over again, like he was bullet proof......oooooppppps.....he and you were wrong.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwILZejcVku3hpeRhLvowkQHfU38_lHsOdUKK9IvX3y2kM3am5

If I was wrong you would stick to the issue at hand instead of deflecting.

Soak those hands well in that spilled innocent blood of collateral damage so they are completely purified and your soul can achieve honored status in the great beyond.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyaQd1a4_ko

Twisted Evil 

6The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 2:39 am

2seaoat

I stuck to the issue. It was in our National interest to get Uncle K. We had killed innocents from the air before when we tried to get him years earlier and failed. This time we had a commander in Chief who got him, and some damn brave CIA field agents who made it happen. Four Americans died, but their efforts avenged the 100s of dead Americans Mr. K killed and accelerated the Arab Spring. We won. You and uncle K lost.......he lost his life, and you lost the silly non existent political argument.

7The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 2:52 am

2seaoat wrote:I stuck to the issue.  It was in our National interest to get Uncle K.  We had killed innocents from the air before when we tried to get him  years earlier and failed.  This time we had a commander in Chief who got him, and some damn brave CIA field agents who made it happen.  Four Americans died, but their efforts avenged the 100s of dead Americans Mr. K killed and accelerated the Arab Spring.  We won.  You and uncle K lost.......he lost his life, and you lost the silly non existent political argument.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlGCt2Gy2sJYvV9sheUPY4V7Z1_qFpYcTy_QhBAkfmK4gstHAl

I see... Now you're saying that the ways the Republican party handled issues involving Arab nations has been correct all along. It appears my assessment of your dementia is correct.

So much for bridging the gap through negotiations as your idol proposed. Let's just nuke them all. They'll love us for it and it should make you feel great that you're spreading the good works to those heathens.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsO9wGRf5hI

Twisted Evil 

8The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 2:59 am

2seaoat

I see... Now you're saying that the ways the Republican party handled issues involving Arab nations has been correct all along.

Help me now.....my google translator is on the fritz, and I am not fluent in Damaged Eagle....How did the Republican Party handle issues involving Arab nations?

9The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 3:08 am

2seaoat wrote:I see... Now you're saying that the ways the Republican party handled issues involving Arab nations has been correct all along.

Help me now.....my google translator is on the fritz, and I am not fluent in Damaged Eagle....How did the Republican Party handle issues involving Arab nations?

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEmgYyDMKM3XVAyD6PYCJqh3ZnNIOGcmsfgjmrZLj-sljDsrLs

Don't be bashful. You want us to go in and take out any Arab political leader that doesn't agree with US policy. It's obvious from your support of your blood stained idol of peace. We can do that by declaring war on a few more Arab nations by feeding misinformation to the White House. No problem... It's most likely been done before to some unsuspecting prior president of the US.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmmnCSlpqQ

Twisted Evil

10The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 3:25 am

2seaoat

.How did the Republican Party handle issues involving Arab nations?

I am sorry....I do not think you answered the question, and standing with your tongue stuck to the yellow sign which says slow adults while wearing your speedos in -20 wind chill might have you a bit slower tonight, so again, I know you cannot run, and I know you cannot give a smart asz answer with your tongue solidly frozen to the sign, but can you try to type an answer with your free hand, or take your other hand out of your speedos.

11The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 3:40 am

2seaoat wrote:.How did the Republican Party handle issues involving Arab nations?

I am sorry....I do not think you answered the question, and standing with your tongue stuck to the yellow sign which says slow adults while wearing your speedos in -20 wind chill might have you a bit slower tonight, so again, I know you cannot run, and I know you cannot give a smart asz answer with your tongue solidly frozen to the sign, but can you try to type an answer with your free hand, or take your other hand out of your speedos.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT150ggXK4oJ9SoYh2v90H_bYwCOJZjN65TR001ErBKsso3_8q4w

What's not to understand other than the fact that you're simply another whiny liberal moron who has to resort to character slander in a pathetic attempt to prove he's correct about his blood soaked purified hands and idol of worship. Perhaps a few more unilateral bombings of sovereign nations without the approval of Congress, or the American people, to prove your bloodstained hero of peace can do it better will ease your zealous fever of bringing harmony to the world.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpewUGbjpb8

Twisted Evil 

After all it worked so well in the New World.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 2/26/2014, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

12The politics of Bengazi. Empty The real truth about Benghazi 2/26/2014, 10:10 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The State Department screwed up and four Americans were killed by enraged Arabs.

And it happened quite some time ago.

And in the world turns just like it used to, and nobody really gives a shit about Benghazi anymore, except for relatives of the dead and as another excuse to attack the Obama administration -- one the conservatives dare not let go of because they can't live without bitching.

Truth is, right wing bitching over Benghazi hasn't earned them one single vote from anyone who wasn't with them before. Not one.

All it does is feed raw meat to the republican base -- all of whom are about as intellectually and physically attractive as a cockroach. I mean, have you ever really looked at Ted Nugent?

Reality.

13The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 10:19 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote: You want us to go in and take out any Arab political leader that doesn't agree with US policy

I just wish the power was in the hands of republicans like john mccain and lindsey graham. They wouldn't do stuff like that.

14The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 12:35 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Tell that to the dead student's parents who had to collect remains scattered all over Scotland when Uncle K decided to do his thing over and over again, like he was bullet proof......oooooppppps.....he and you were wrong.

khaddafi had removed himself from terrorism for many years, gave up all o his WMDs on hand, and that incident was in 1983 (disco that got bombed in Germany). In retaliation for that incident and him claiming the entire Gulf of Sidra as a no fly zone, we bombed his palaces and killed one of his children in the process.

....and Khadaffi was killed at the hands of his OWN people, not by Obama or any of his actions.

15The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 1:16 pm

Wordslinger wrote:The State Department screwed up and four Americans were killed by enraged Arabs.

And in the world turns just like it used to, and nobody really gives a shit about Benghazi anymore, except for relatives of the dead and as another excuse to attack the Obama administration -- one the conservatives dare not let go of because they can't live without bitching.

Truth is, right wing bitching over Benghazi hasn't earned them one single vote from anyone who wasn't with them before.  Not one.  

All it does is feed raw meat to the republican base -- all of whom are about as intellectually and physically attractive as a cockroach.  I mean, have you ever really looked at Ted Nugent?

Reality.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXlF78H4ua-I5qx6i3pcaNKFJT13sXRF2X58rHLmzqsG9V_VHB

Only a total idiot would believe the blame for Benghazi should be blamed only on the state department instead of the head of the current administration who stirred the hornets nest by expending billions of US tax dollars, without the approval of Congress, spilling innocent Libyan civilian blood thereby creating the power vacuum that ultimately encompassed the embassy.

On a mental invalid would believe that only the right wing would be outraged at the incompetence of the head of the current administration for not withdrawing our embassy from the blood soaked sovereign nation that he destroyed in his holy arrogance of bringing harmony by bridging the gap with bombs of Nobel peace.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMWgmOG6nQU

Twisted Evil

16The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 1:53 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The State Department screwed up and four Americans were killed by enraged Arabs.

Truth is, right wing bitching over Benghazi hasn't earned them one single vote from anyone who wasn't with them before.  Not one.  

All it does is feed raw meat to the republican base -- all of whom are about as intellectually and physically attractive as a cockroach.  I mean, have you ever really looked at Ted Nugent?

Reality.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXlF78H4ua-I5qx6i3pcaNKFJT13sXRF2X58rHLmzqsG9V_VHB

Only a total idiot would believe the blame for Benghazi should be blamed only on the state department instead of the head of the current administration who stirred the hornets nest by expending billions of US tax dollars, without the approval of Congress, spilling innocent Libyan civilian blood thereby creating the power vacuum that ultimately encompassed the embassy.

On a mental invalid would believe that only the right wing would be outraged at the incompetence of the head of the current administration for not withdrawing our embassy from the blood soaked sovereign nation that he destroyed in his holy arrogance of bringing harmony by bridging the gap with bombs of Nobel peace.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil

Stop sniffing that evil shit. Obama's government didn't start the revolution in Libya against Gaddafi -- the Libyan's did. We helped the revolutionaries after the ball had started.

It was our government's and the dead ambassador's efforts to cement relations with the new powers in Libya that left the door open for the hit on our embassy.

Like I said, you need to stop sniffing that shit ...

17The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/26/2014, 2:19 pm

Wordslinger wrote:

Stop sniffing that evil shit.  Obama's government didn't start the revolution in Libya against Gaddafi -- the Libyan's did.  We helped the revolutionaries after the ball had started.  

It was our government's and the dead ambassador's efforts to cement relations with the new powers in Libya that left the door open for the hit on our embassy.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhhK1KQgbF83uCqLySKTHnvKjafEBeUjqWrKLEXXdXMjVuBkQDIg

The only ones sniffing evil shit here are the liberal hypocrites who scream we should not interfere in the affairs of other countries then in their hypocritical righteousness soak their hands in blood for their cause of bringing peace like the New World conquerors of old while upholding their blood soaked hero currently sitting in the Oval Office as some sort of missionary of peace.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFgkAEQo2NU

Twisted Evil

18The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/27/2014, 2:43 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Stop sniffing that evil shit.  Obama's government didn't start the revolution in Libya against Gaddafi -- the Libyan's did.  We helped the revolutionaries after the ball had started.  

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhhK1KQgbF83uCqLySKTHnvKjafEBeUjqWrKLEXXdXMjVuBkQDIg

The only ones sniffing evil shit here are the liberal hypocrites who scream we should not interfere in the affairs of other countries then in their hypocritical righteousness soak their hands in blood for their cause of bringing peace like the New World conquerors of old while upholding their blood soaked hero currently sitting in the Oval Office as some sort of missionary of peace.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFgkAEQo2NU

Twisted Evil

What makes you think that a true liberal supports or agrees with Obama's George Bushian "let's make war" tendencies?

To be honest, I'm not sure all the war's Obama has pushed or continued are as much due to his own love of war, as they are because like most new presidents, he tends to actually believe his generals -- a sure sign of failure!!

Stop sniffing that evil shit man.

19The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/27/2014, 3:49 am

Markle

Markle

Reality.

Then why is it that your former messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama's poll numbers have collapsed?

Now you're so desperate you disparage the APPEARANCE of someone? Must be the meds your one right? Otherwise your acting like a kindergarten kid because?

The politics of Bengazi. TooOldtoRun

The politics of Bengazi. Soros

The politics of Bengazi. Old_nancy

The politics of Bengazi. BarneyFrankneedingManzier

The politics of Bengazi. Harry_Reid

Wordslinger, are you really getting this low? I'm sorry, you're obviously more ill than we know. I'm sorry.

20The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/27/2014, 3:55 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Reality.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil

Uh oh...looks like these investigations are moving forward. Not good news for the Progressives.

21The politics of Bengazi. Empty Re: The politics of Bengazi. 2/27/2014, 4:03 am

Markle wrote:

Then why is it that your former messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama's poll numbers have collapsed?

Now you're so desperate you disparage the APPEARANCE of someone?  Must be the meds your one right?  Otherwise your acting like a kindergarten kid because?

Wordslinger, are you really getting this low?  I'm sorry, you're obviously more ill than we know.  I'm sorry.

The politics of Bengazi. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCHG5M-tm0QZiLLkVJQFDKgXEgUVtHE7Q0FRaQvJWusL6LixfV

Since the reaction of the general American public to the incident, and events leading to the incident, is poor they've now resorted to breaking out the Witches Hammer of liberal politics to deflect blame from their blood drenched hands of righteousness and their gore soaked champion of peace any wrongdoing in attempts to blame their incompetence on others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum