Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok, ive had it.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ok, ive had it.  Empty ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 9:49 pm

Im tired of people on here telling me I am stupid, trying to diagnose me with mental disorders or other deficiencies.

I'm sorry you do not like my opinions or even the way that I think or write.

All this says about you is you can not compete with my intellect and have (for years)resorted to common humiliation and personal attacks.

it has gotten old.

really, its really fucking old.

I get the hint. You hate my guts.

Good day.

2ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 9:51 pm

Sal

Sal

Door ...

... ass ...

... and, so on. 

3ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 9:55 pm

2seaoat

Geez....I tell you that you are filtering, and you immediately connect the same with a lack of intelligence........just because you did not know who Ramos was does not mean you have to have a hissy fit.  confused 

4ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 10:23 pm

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ67a9NMLLuOlv-LthT3hm7fRC4Jf54WhCG0CcqdoGiTJ0oWrU_aA

NO!!!!!

Don't leave me here all alone with all these moronic metabolizing and masturbating mental misfits with their liberal liabilities or I'll...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap6kSV_U45o

Very Happy 

...To late. First Pkr and now Chrissy...

5ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 10:29 pm

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPU-0QahK6iX1qc_M4vttxhEsPW8TVZbGAdWBMu2D9wSsNl9nD

I wonder how full the Hall of Shame can get?

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D49YQJp2SMk

Twisted Evil 

6ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 11:12 pm

Dot wrote:Im tired of people on here telling me I am stupid, trying to diagnose me with mental disorders or other deficiencies.

I'm sorry you do not like my opinions or even the way that I think or write.

All this says about you is you can not compete with my intellect and have (for years)resorted to common humiliation and personal attacks.

it has gotten old.

really, its really fucking old.

I get the hint. You hate my guts.

Good day.

You've formed people's opinions of you. I don't know what their opinion is but I know what mine is. I think we've discussed this before.

7ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 11:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

I'll admit, the Hall of Shame is pretty embarrassing. It's like all those times I misbehaved in school and ended up in detention.
BUT, my n word thread went even lower than the Hall of Shame. It disappeared.
That's like if the high school disciplinarian had shot me with a phaser gun and disintegrated me. lol

8ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 11:27 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

You've formed people's opinions of you. I don't know what their opinion is but I know what mine is. I think we've discussed this before.

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlej0RGINvLVkCu5-9KrViXwZLnN9JyJoeU_aP3IwY9AE9UwDS

I know what opinion I have of you darling'...

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1W7QiokKhE

Twisted Evil

9ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 11:32 pm

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I'll admit,  the Hall of Shame is pretty embarrassing.  It's like all those times I misbehaved in school and ended up in detention.
BUT,  my n word thread went even lower than the Hall of Shame.  It disappeared.
That's like if the high school disciplinarian had shot me with a phaser gun and disintegrated me.  lol

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHkHCVwBG9G1LUjRriEvlh6jN9RZvYENdigk49odUnwOF6gRXa

Don't worry. I doubt this place will be around much longer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEz2gMBRDqE

Smile 

10ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 11:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

But I don't want it to go away.  Then I'll have to find another place on the internet to run my mouth and listen to others run their mouths.  And it's just too much work to relocate when you get this old.

So if it goes away,  I'll have to go back to that other form of getting ideas from other people.  I'll have to get them from watching fox news and msnbc.
Not from actual people themselves.  And I don't know if I can stomach that anymore.

11ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/25/2014, 11:49 pm

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

But I don't want it to go away.  Then I'll have to find another place on the internet to run my mouth and listen to others run their mouths.  And it's just too much work to relocate when you get this old.

So if it goes away,  I'll have to go back to that other form of getting ideas from other people.  I'll have to get them from watching fox news and msnbc.
Not from actual people themselves.  And I don't know if I can stomach that anymore.

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTukEuEkfoLVd8ZQaJVkRxYh9SC-XP4vEX0xa_MuSbcHzYLjCNlew

It matters not...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Smile 

12ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/26/2014, 12:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well of course it matters. If that happens we'll just be moving backwards. It would be like giving up your car for a horse. Or giving up all your convenient appliances.

But it can be done. my dishwasher went out three years ago. I started washing dishes in the sink by hand until I could find a replacement dishwasher.
Then a friend had an extra one (his wife wanted a fancier one) so he dropped it off for me.
But by then I'd got used to washing the dishes by hand and learned to actually like doing it. The replacement dishwasher has sat under the carport with a tarp on it for two years.

13ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/26/2014, 12:09 am

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK1uoyfFXeYmOoevifeT4TvVyDNVwnJKqpj5ZEuQbOre4sPGth

See. It mattered not. Just as this forum doesn't... Besides you needed the exercise of doing it by hand anyway.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Very Happy 

14ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/26/2014, 12:23 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dust in the wind...yes sadly time goes by so fast.

15ok, ive had it.  Empty Re: ok, ive had it. 2/26/2014, 12:39 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dust in the wind...yes sadly time goes by so fast.

ok, ive had it.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREwnDeSUiIwZ32pwqiEfQ40k4jZGhj2ztsBnWxhSxxPHppXnxw

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EQlIzPowM

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum