Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't go to Arizona, Bob

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Don't go to Arizona, Bob 2/25/2014, 8:16 pm

Religious righters have prevailed in Arizona.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/arizona-discrimination-and-takei-169037379814

2Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 2/25/2014, 8:27 pm

dumpcare

Governor will veto, big company's and NFL are threatening them.

3Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 2/25/2014, 8:35 pm

2seaoat

Arizona has become the weird meld of old white rich people locked in gated communities waiting to die and electing officials who give them even more protections from anything which varies from their Mayberry childhood. It is tragic. In the last 30 years my trips to Arizona because of the great golf courses have become less even though I have family living there. It is like an episode of the twilight zone, and reeks of fear and avoidance. The sad thing is the wealth will not follow them in death, but their greed has defined a generation which has stolen America.

4Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 2/25/2014, 9:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I went to Arizona, i'd be deserting the homefront. They need me here to help fortify the line between Brother Carl and the whole cities of Pace and Milton. lol

5Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 3/1/2014, 12:04 am

2seaoat

Governor Brewer says no to the bill..........and sticks her finger out in the process.........Arizona......what a total waste of humanity.

6Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 3/1/2014, 3:38 pm

Yella

Yella

Religions have been invented to control people.

I bet if Jesus walked into Olive Baptist Church tomorrow in the middle of the sermon the ushers would hustle him back out to the street as fast as possible no matter how much he yelled and screamed.They wouldn't want a filthy unkempt man with body odor and halitosis dressed in a dirty bathrobe and looking just like an Arab in their congregation where expensively dressed people are trying to be seen as pious and good Christians.
If he was to finally say what he supposedly never did say before,
"I AM THE SON of GOD" those good folks would quickly call the police>

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 3/1/2014, 4:31 pm

Wrong answer yella

8Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 3/1/2014, 4:32 pm

Of Course Jesus won't Comjng back in that manner because when the rapture occurs we will be brought to him in the heavens. Read Revelations and get
A clue

9Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 3/2/2014, 1:17 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Of Course Jesus won't Comjng back in that manner because when the rapture occurs we will be brought to him in the heavens. Read Revelations and get
A clue

LOL!

10Don't go to Arizona, Bob Empty Re: Don't go to Arizona, Bob 3/2/2014, 2:13 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yella wrote:Religions have been invented to control people.

I bet if Jesus walked into Olive Baptist Church tomorrow in the middle of the sermon the ushers would hustle him back out to the street as fast as possible no matter how much he yelled and screamed. They wouldn't want a filthy unkempt man with body odor and halitosis dressed in a dirty bathrobe and looking just like an Arab in their congregation where expensively dressed  people are trying to be seen as pious and good Christians.
If he was to finally say what he supposedly never did say before,
 "I AM THE SON of GOD" those good folks would quickly call the police>

Yella, did you know there is a song  by Contemporary Christian singer Todd Agnew that covers your very thesis?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum