Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/m/discussion?id=3899508:Topic:551747

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. CSP1

Gun confiscations is one step closer in Connecticut.  The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.

In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state.  These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.

Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/m/discussion?id=3899508:Topic:551747

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. CSP1

Gun confiscations is one step closer in Connecticut.  The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.

In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state.  These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.

Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.

. . . . . and the problem is???

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That pesky 2nd amendment. Says we are free to own whatever we want really. I sure would like an A10 warthog, wonder what that would cost ?

I really do not know what thier problem is withthe AR gun. when I bought my gun recently I asked the lady and she said that gun looks bad but really is not a strong gun.

This is a prime example of nanny state though.

If they start going door to door confiscating peoples guns I do beleive they will see a uprising across the country, or they should.  Twisted Evil 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This a probative test to see what they encounter in way of resistance and to develop counter actions before they come to Alabama and try it.

2seaoat

That pesky 2nd amendment. Says we are free to own whatever we want really. I sure would like an A10 warthog, wonder what that would cost ?

Your understanding of recent Supreme Court cases is laughable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:That pesky 2nd amendment. Says we are free to own whatever we want really. I sure would like an A10 warthog, wonder what that would cost ?

Your understanding of recent Supreme Court cases is laughable.

Then laugh asshole...no sweat off me....punk.

2seaoat

Then laugh asshole...no sweat off me....punk.

You do not even try to defend your silly statements anymore, run Forest, run.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Then laugh asshole...no sweat off me....punk.

You do not even try to defend your silly statements anymore, run Forest, run.

Good asshole, You cowardly keyboard commando. I am pissed at you for making Pkr angry he's worth 10 of you on here.

Seaoat, the day they try and confiscate will be the day it looks like the Ukraine here except that citizens here will be throwing lead and not rocks.

2seaoat

Seaoat, the day they try and confiscate will be the day it looks like the Ukraine here except that citizens here will be throwing lead and not rocks.

You live in an isolated bubble if you think Americans are going to be shooting at the government because of reasonable laws approved by the Supreme Court and in compliance with the second amendment. A person in Ukraine would laugh at your theatrics, where they are dealing with the essence of a democracy being stolen by the puny putin.

2seaoat wrote:You live in an isolated bubble if you think Americans are going to be shooting at the government because of reasonable laws approved by the Supreme Court and in compliance with the second amendment.  A person in Ukraine would laugh at your theatrics, where they are dealing with the essence of a democracy being stolen by the puny putin.

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv9Qy8IJMKUu7N9BXpo2Gw9myJ2dziu_-HZncH5f424ks4iNqe

And of course the people of the Ukraine were given the right to bear arms in their Constitution when they became a democracy after the USSR fell.

Your beliefs and comparisons are pitiful and pathetic mockeries of what this debate is all about. Perhaps if you continue to live your sheltered life of believing the government is all good and powerful will allow you to be...

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmulYK3nzCk#aid=P8miPWfqyCw

Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

Perhaps if you continue to live your sheltered life

Like you have your speedos on and you are going to take a dip in the pond tonight.

2seaoat wrote:
Like you have your speedos on and you are going to take a dip in the pond tonight.

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa1sBgPY-PBv7MsuGyC-ZgzHGTqSMwpoj9TlCmGxOtWcEV3RorhA

Why would I want to wear speedos?

Just because you have some latent closet puritan modesty doesn't mean I have to abide by your rules.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuhQCvt9y_s

Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

Why would I want to wear speedos?

Just because you have some latent closet puritan modesty doesn't mean I have to abide by your rules.

Ok, I will bite......take a midnight walk across the cornfield.....and I mean tonight, and then tell me about your crazy do my own thing reality, where you do not abide by rules......nope you will cuddle up to that ceramic space heater...limber up those fingers......and certainly stay in indoors.

If you decide to go outside tonight and prove are not a damaged canary, break the rules......lick that yellow metal sign in front of your house which reads.....Slow Adults......disregard the rules, lick the sign.....cuz you do not need no stinking rules.

2seaoat wrote:Why would I want to wear speedos?

Ok, I will bite......take a midnight walk across the cornfield.....and I mean tonight, and then tell me about your crazy do my own thing reality, where you do not abide by rules......nope you will cuddle up to that ceramic space heater...limber up those fingers......and certainly stay in indoors.

If you decide to go outside tonight and prove are not a damaged canary, break the rules......lick that yellow metal sign in front of your house which reads.....Slow Adults......disregard the rules, lick the sign.....cuz you do not need no stinking rules.

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa5u7236Id2R03biUyrykOCJYWldbXzS_TqkCUiQN4-7aqlt5NVA

Who said the pool was outside Sewernuts?

As your body fails your dementia must be setting in as it fails to comprehend basic facts like there's no cornfields in Iowa this time of year or the unsaid but obvious thats obvious to the most casual observer..... I do have Slow Adults licking that sign... Are you one of them?

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbiof5GZcsQ

Twisted Evil

2seaoat

I do have Slow Adults licking that sign... Are you one of them?

I knew Hallmark was right when he told me about your sign in front of your house.

2seaoat wrote:I do have Slow Adults licking that sign... Are you one of them?

I knew Hallmark was right when he told me about your sign in front of your house.

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHnyN6hHQ2xcwhjyBaUZyVRqEgs0GMrfLkCPM0-ecPOUihHa2F

A simple yes would have sufficed.

*****EVIL ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqI-6xag8Mg

Twisted Evil 

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 10:19 pm

You live in an isolated bubble if you think Americans are going to be shooting at the government because of reasonable laws approved by the Supreme Court and in compliance with the second amendment. A person in Ukraine would laugh at your theatrics, where they are dealing with the essence of a democracy being stolen by the puny putin.
------
And you believe Americans will allow their weapons to be confiscated? Really? Without a fight?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That pesky 2nd amendment. Says we are free to own whatever we want really. I sure would like an A10 warthog, wonder what that would cost ?

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLASJERrE-NsTM-3jZwd8bXpyP7MKJB4UUEa2HZx-l6HOy7kjF

I need one of these for stump (old car) jumping and taking out old buildings.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPn06OrooM

Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That pesky 2nd amendment. Says we are free to own whatever we want really. I sure would like an A10 warthog, wonder what that would cost ?

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLASJERrE-NsTM-3jZwd8bXpyP7MKJB4UUEa2HZx-l6HOy7kjF

I need one of these for stump (old car) jumping and taking out old buildings.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPn06OrooM

Very Happy

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. 19705210

Getting tense in Yankeeland, 100,000 new felons overnight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1dDJZUQjLwM2C_8PXuW8_3y8skxUgbWn1XDMx-Q31xxCe4trZDA

Gun control should read...

I can own whatever the civil peace keeping authorities are allowed to have/utilize for my own protection if I am a law abiding citizen.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZk9tycQ9q0

Smile

Markle

Markle

Dot wrote:I really do not know what thier problem is withthe AR gun. when I bought my gun recently I asked the lady and she said that gun looks bad but really is not a strong gun.

This is a prime example of nanny state though.

If they start going door to door confiscating peoples guns I do beleive they will see a uprising across the country, or they should.  Twisted Evil 

Mayor Ray Nagin, the corrupt former mayor of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina actually ordered and the police went house to house confiscating all guns. Shortly thereafter they became the murder capital of the country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum