Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I scored 24...not great but okay, I bet women do better at this.

+3
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/well-quiz-the-mind-behind-the-eyes/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1

Windows to the soul....

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I made mistakes when I second guessed myself.

26- some of the looks were hard to discern.

Sal wrote:30

I scored 24...not great but okay, I bet women do better at this. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5bw_Z_AXcXczS_e05iEWYOsReFLZaHvmRQlDhXb_L7AA3ncbhoQ

You were supposed to do the mind-behind-the-eyes test not the IQ test.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1B-si4knxI

Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

25.....the first ones were easy, then I had a streak of five in the middle which I was completely stumped, and then the end was easy again. Some were an immediate and easy response......this probably explains why I have been running bad in poker since September......I am not reading their eyes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Snyderfish

Snyderfish

28. I should go with my first instinct and not second guess myself.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:some of the looks were hard to discern.

The basic premise of this is a stretch to say the least.  That we should always be able to tell what someone is thinking or feeling by the expressions they make with their eyes and eyebrows and such.
Yes of course there is something to that.  But you can't take one set of eyes and always figure that out.  It depends on the eyes.  

To make my point,  this is just one example.  If I went by this dude's eyes,  I wouldn't know if he's anxious,  relaxed,  suspicious,  confident or seeing a fucking ghost.  Or if he's auditioning for the starring role in the remake of Reefer Madness.

I scored 24...not great but okay, I bet women do better at this. Scott3.jpg

dumpcare

I think he looks like he's interviewing an intern and was just interrupted.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:I think he looks like he's interviewing an intern and was just interrupted.

The problem is, his eyes seem to always look the same regardless if Charlie Crist is giving him a blow job under the table or he's thinking about stealing money from Medicare again.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Add this to the quiz.

Is he thinking...

1. "The smog doesn't have enough tars and nicotine in it to suit me".

or

2. "Maybe this will get me a job being the new Marlboro Man".

or

3. "That Bob asshole's got nothing on me. Let's see him pick up a cigarette butt with his eyelids"

I scored 24...not great but okay, I bet women do better at this. A98557_eye_6-smoker

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Add this to the quiz.

Is he thinking...

1.  "The smog doesn't have enough tars and nicotine in it to suit me".

or

2.  "Maybe this will get me a job being the new Marlboro Man".

or

3.  "That Bob asshole's got nothing on me.  Let's see him pick up a cigarette butt with his eyelids"

I scored 24...not great but okay, I bet women do better at this. A98557_eye_6-smoker

Bob you are a very funny guy and you need to start a website showcasing your humor where you can control it and have it stay posted for a long time. Stop wasting such talent here in nowhere land. The Scott post was great, an excellent kickoff to Bob's Butt Blog

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just accidentally read, bar none, the most mindboggling thing I have EVER read on wikipedia.

In The Accountant's Story, Pablo Escobar's brother and accountant, Roberto Escobar, discusses the means by which Pablo rose from middle class simplicity and obscurity to become one of the world's wealthiest men. At the height of its power, the Medellín drug cartel was smuggling fifteen tons of cocaine a day, worth more than half a billion dollars, into the United States. According to Roberto, he and his brother's operation spent $2500 a month purchasing rubber bands to wrap the stacks of cash, storing most of it in their warehouses; 10% had to be written-off due to "spoilage" by rats who crept in at night and nibbled on the hundred dollar bills

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Put that into perspective to really appreciate it.

The big political debate in the country now is over whether or not someone working at McDonalds is going to get paid $64 a day or $80 dollars a day.

And this guy was making a half a billion dollars a day. While the rats in his warehouse were chewing up an amount of money that's equivalent to the daily wages of 781,000 McDonalds employees. And since McDonalds doesn't even have 781,000 employees, what those rats chewed up every day would probably represent the daily wages of all the employees of the whole fast food industry.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I had that wrong.  McDonalds actually has 1.7 million employees.

And to think it all started with this little hamburger stand in San Bernardino in 1940.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/06/article-2213917-1560E812000005DC-768_965x650.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/06/article-2213917-1560E826000005DC-814_964x664.jpg

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I scored 24...not great but okay, I bet women do better at this. Scott3.jpg

Looks like he just told another whopper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum