Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coconut Oil & Alzheimer's - Preventing & Reversing

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://naturalsociety.com/coconut-oil-and-alzheimers-reversing/

no stress

no stress

Get the unrefined oil. Its also very healthy for your pets

2seaoat

Sure, pretty soon you will see the old guys whacking off with coconut oil so their little guy will remember what sex was all about.

I guess T must be whacking off with an oil based product which contributes to Old timers disease, because he went and forgot that Fema was part of Homeland Security and deleted the whole thread rather than face his memory loss.

2seaoat

I owe T an apology......I found his thread in the politics thread........I am the one who needs some coconut oil.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Reichmeister Boards has proclaimed ve vill post in zee proper places or vee vill be sorry.

2seaoat wrote:I owe T an apology......I found his thread in the politics thread........I am the one who needs some coconut oil.

Wink 

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Gunz wrote:Get the unrefined oil.  Its also very healthy for your pets

I give it to my dogs and cat. I use it for a lot myself. It is the best moisturizer one can use. I never use butter or any other kind of oil anymore, just unrefined coconut oil.

I have a relative who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in her mid-70s. Coconut was a big part of her regular diet, but it didn't seem to slow the disease.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There's a process called pulling that you can do with any pure oil like olive or coconut which is good for your gums. You push the oil between your teeth then pull it back through them. You do it for about 5 or more minutes then spit.

don't you think the pharmaceutical company would have made a killing off this by now if it was true?

I have a very good friend who works in Alzheimer's research. The pharm co's basically write blank checks every year for this. big ones.

im sure this stuff is good, natural stuff is good. but preventing and reversing, especially reversing.... na. I vote no

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum