Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess all the liberal are in sunday school figuring out how to promote more abortions, save homosexuals, bums and drug addicts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:Laughing 

So you equate your own sexuality with abortion, drug addiction, and bums ...

... that explains a great deal.

Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:Laughing 

So you equate your own sexuality with abortion, drug addiction, and bums ...

... that explains a great deal.

I don't, the left does. Im sorry do you not recognize your own leftist agenda?

prolly not, no surprise LOL Laughing 

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:
I don't, the left does. Im sorry do you not recognize your own leftist agenda?

prolly not, no surprise LOL Laughing 

Absolutely incoherent. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal's got you on this one,  Chrissy.

"The left" may have a lot of flaws and bad ideas (same as "the right").  But it's not "the left" who equate your homosexuality with weirdo'ness.

Not unless Brother Carl and Phil Robertson and Anita Bryant and all those other homophobes have now switched over to "the left".  And last time I looked they aint done that.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

With the exception of this guy. I guess he's still considered a part of "the left".

I guess all the liberal are in sunday school figuring out how to promote more abortions, save homosexuals, bums and drug addicts Vladimir_Putin_Speaking

Bob wrote:Sal's got you on this one,  Chrissy.

"The left" may have a lot of flaws and bad ideas (same as "the right").  But it's not "the left" who equate your homosexuality with weirdo'ness.

Not unless Brother Carl and Phil Robertson and Anita Bryant and all those other homophobes have now switched over to "the left".  And last time I looked they aint done that.  lol

bob, it was sarcasm about them being in church, promoting all the stuff they have on thier agenda, you know thier voter base?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This person is as "left" as one can get, Chrissy. And you may hate and despise him for being so "left". But when it comes to this, he's one of the people on your side. Not those ignorant bigots on "the right".

At a gathering last week at the West Village apartment of a gay rights activist, Allen Roskoff, the Reverend Al Sharpton took to the floor and launched an initiative likely to make some of his most loyal supporters uncomfortable.

Rev. Sharpton has pledged to jumpstart a grassroots movement that would address the issue of homophobia in the black community. That problem has undoubtedly contributed to the epidemic rates of HIV/AIDS cases among African-Americans, particularly black women.

Rev. Sharpton's strongest detractors, to be sure, will be black preachers who remain in denial, even as the deadly disease claims the lives of those who sit in their pews week after week.

The failure by the black religious community to tackle homophobia within its ranks has been a travesty and has further undermined the black clergy's efforts to become leading moral voices when it comes to eliminating "isms." Black clerics must stop ignoring the reality that the black community they claim to represent includes gay men and lesbians, many of whom spend years in hiding because they fear their lifestyle will be considered morally and socially unacceptable.

"There is latent homophobia in our community," Rev. Sharpton said.

http://www.nysun.com/new-york/sharpton-pledges-fight-against-homophobia-among/17991/

Bob wrote:This person is as "left" as one can get,  Chrissy.  And you may hate and despise him for being so "left".  But when it comes to this,  he's one of the people on your side.  Not those ignorant bigots on "the right".

At a gathering last week at the West Village apartment of a gay rights activist, Allen Roskoff, the Reverend Al Sharpton took to the floor and launched an initiative likely to make some of his most loyal supporters uncomfortable.

Rev. Sharpton has pledged to jumpstart a grassroots movement that would address the issue of homophobia in the black community. That problem has undoubtedly contributed to the epidemic rates of HIV/AIDS cases among African-Americans, particularly black women.

Rev. Sharpton's strongest detractors, to be sure, will be black preachers who remain in denial, even as the deadly disease claims the lives of those who sit in their pews week after week.

The failure by the black religious community to tackle homophobia within its ranks has been a travesty and has further undermined the black clergy's efforts to become leading moral voices when it comes to eliminating "isms." Black clerics must stop ignoring the reality that the black community they claim to represent includes gay men and lesbians, many of whom spend years in hiding because they fear their lifestyle will be considered morally and socially unacceptable.

http://www.nysun.com/new-york/sharpton-pledges-fight-against-homophobia-among/17991/

bob, youre grasping at straws here.

I was only being sarcastic about the left being in church because so many of the left in here act all morally superior. And the ironic thing is that thier base and agenda does NOT support morally superior idealogies.  Razz 

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:

I was only being sarcastic about the left being in church because so many of the left in here act all morally superior. And the ironic thing is that thier base and agenda does NOT support morally superior idealogies.  Razz 

Completely incoherent.

Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:

Completely incoherent.

perhaps you should lay down the vodka then.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Bob wrote:This person is as "left" as one can get,  Chrissy.  And you may hate and despise him for being so "left".  But when it comes to this,  he's one of the people on your side.  Not those ignorant bigots on "the right".

Good for Rev. Sharpton.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum