Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Over 40% of Youth Back Romney

+2
2seaoat
Nekochan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

This spells trouble for Obama:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-over-40-of-youth-vote-back-him/article/2504893#.UCuiiN1lScy
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him

For the first time since he began running for president, Republican Mitt Romney has the support of over 40 percent of America's youth vote, a troubling sign for President Obama who built his 2008 victory with the overwhelming support of younger, idealistic voters.Pollster John Zogby of JZ Analytics told Secrets Tuesday that Romney received 41 percent in his weekend poll of 1,117 likely voters, for the first time crossing the 40 percent mark. What's more, he said that Romney is the only Republican of those who competed in the primaries to score so high among 18-29 year olds.
"This is the first time I am seeing Romney's numbers this high among 18-29 year olds," said Zogby. "This could be trouble for Obama who needs every young voter he can get."
Zogby helped Secrets dig deeper into his weekend poll, which we reported on earlier. The poll had Romney and Obama tied at 46 percent.....

2seaoat

and they worry about communism to........ Very Happy

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:and they worry about communism to........ Very Happy

I think they're more concerned about jobs and the economy.

Nekochan wrote:This spells trouble for Obama:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-over-40-of-youth-vote-back-him/article/2504893#.UCuiiN1lScy

For the first time since he began running for president, Republican Mitt Romney has the support of over 40 percent of America's youth vote, a troubling sign for President Obama who built his 2008 victory with the overwhelming support of younger, idealistic voters.Pollster John Zogby of JZ Analytics told Secrets Tuesday that Romney received 41 percent in his weekend poll of 1,117 likely voters, for the first time crossing the 40 percent mark. What's more, he said that Romney is the only Republican of those who competed in the primaries to score so high among 18-29 year olds.
"This is the first time I am seeing Romney's numbers this high among 18-29 year olds," said Zogby. "This could be trouble for Obama who needs every young voter he can get."
Zogby helped Secrets dig deeper into his weekend poll, which we reported on earlier. The poll had Romney and Obama tied at 46 percent.....

Why does Obama need every young voter-he already won and won't be running for reelection?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

Why does Obama need every young voter-he already won and won't be running for reelection?

That was from a poll before the election--way back in August. Seaoat went back and searched through my posts for it...because he apparently doesn't think communism still exists.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So much for the WE...a free DC newspaper with a conservative bias.

Sal

Sal

What's that you say?

The groundswell of youth support did not materialize for the old, white, plutocrat?

Imagine that ...

2seaoat

Seaoat is one cranky old poster.....imagine holding a person to their earlier posts.......Lennin would be proud.......and just like the communist who all over the world are waiting to takeover governments......things sometimes just pop up.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oh no! Obama fell into their trap! He only led by a 20% point margin! Trouble! Trouble!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I guess the real question is: Why would someone dig up one of their old threads that history now proves how wrong their assertions were?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I guess the real question is: Why would someone dig up one of their old threads that history now proves how wrong their assertions were?

I agree.....why would somebody do such a foolish thing....... study

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat is one cranky old poster.....imagine holding a person to their earlier posts.......Lennin would be proud.......and just like the communist who all over the world are waiting to takeover governments......things sometimes just pop up.

Communism exists. That's what I said and all l I said. Too bad the poll I posted about wasn't more accurate. I guess I could go drag out your 500 threads about how Gingrich was going to win the Republican nomination, but what's the point?

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I guess the real question is: Why would someone dig up one of their old threads that history now proves how wrong their assertions were?

I didn't dig it up, Seaoat did. And it was a poll, not my assertion.

I suppose I could dig up old posts about Dan Rather's fake "documents"...but what's the point?

2seaoat

Please dig up one Seaotian rant about Newt becoming president.....you forget I was late coming to this forum......but if you have access to the old PNJ threads.....boy are we going to have some fun....where is your sense of humor.

2seaoat wrote:Please dig up one Seaotian rant about Newt becoming president.....you forget I was late coming to this forum......but if you have access to the old PNJ threads.....boy are we going to have some fun....where is your sense of humor.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now you done went and did it up real goodly.

She will argue with a stop sign before she owns a mistake. She's already distancing herself from "that poll" she posted.

I see this thread with at least 8 pages of did too/did not falderal.

RUN AWAY....RUN AWAY....!!!

SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN....!!!

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Please dig up one Seaotian rant about Newt becoming president.....you forget I was late coming to this forum......but if you have access to the old PNJ threads.....boy are we going to have some fun....where is your sense of humor.

You didn't rant about Gingrich getting the Republican nomination?

Obama won and you haven't seen me rant about him being "evil". I also didn't rant about Romney winning. I was optimistic but I was in no way sure that he would win. I think it was Dreams who posted a thread about Ohio being a problem for Romney and I agreed with her.

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now you done went and did it up real goodly.

She will argue with a stop sign before she owns a mistake. She's already distancing herself from "that poll" she posted.

I see this thread with at least 8 pages of did too/did not falderal.

RUN AWAY....RUN AWAY....!!!

SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN....!!!

You got me..my name is Zogby.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum