Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amid Cali's worst drought, THE ONE flies two 747s and two C-130s to give speech on global warming and then play golf

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.newshour24.com/politics/1ze2vor8xo/Obama-Plays-Water-Guzzling-Desert-Golf-Courses-Amid-California-Drought.htm

What's the carbon footprint for a speech that could have been given from the WH and then playing golf in the desert of a water guzzling course? Hypocrisy? Yes.

Sal

Sal

Climate change is a hoax, and Obama should make it rain.

Okie dokie ...

VectorMan

VectorMan

I'd expect nothing else from such a fake ass man.

Do as I say, not as I do.

What a fucking sorry asshole!

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:I'd expect nothing else from such a fake ass man.

Sounds to me like the Life of Boy George . . . remember the Decider???
Obama is doin' him decidin' . . . .

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Climate change is a hoax, and Obama should make it rain.

Okie dokie ...

No, President Barack Hussein Obama THINKS he's god but he really isn't.

No one denies CLIMATE CHANGE, it has been doing that for BILLIONS OF YEARS.

No one with any sense believes MAN can influence the climate to such an extent that we have GLOBAL WARMING...which we have not for 15 years.

Remember Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore told us in 2008 that Artica would be void of ice by 2013. Oops...as you well know, there is FAR MORE ice today than in 2008. How'd that happen?

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.newshour24.com/politics/1ze2vor8xo/Obama-Plays-Water-Guzzling-Desert-Golf-Courses-Amid-California-Drought.htm

What's the carbon footprint for a speech that could have been given from the WH and then playing golf in the desert of a water guzzling course? Hypocrisy? Yes.

Meanwhile, the First Lady took the kids and went sking in Aspen for the Valentine weekend.

I wonder what the kids are going to say when the government is no longer footing the bill for all these extravagant vacations. "Gee daddy, how come we don't go anyplace anymore?"

When the left talkes about global warming, they dont actually mean that they themselves need to do anything. They just want the GOV to collect more of other peoples money to pay for more things they like.

California used to have reservoirs that would've smoothed out this drought. They built them for this exact problem... which is a normal pattern. The eco-nuts have forced the state to tear them down... while offering no other solution. Bad ideas fail.

VectorMan

VectorMan

knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:I'd expect nothing else from such a fake ass man.

Sounds to me like the Life of Boy George . . . remember the Decider???
Obama is doin' him decidin' . . . .

? CRYPTIC ?

You decide.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dot wrote:When the left talkes about global warming, they dont actually mean that they themselves need to do anything. They just want the GOV to collect more of other peoples money to pay for more things they like.

BINGO and AMEN

Barry says spread the wealth!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum