Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH NO, Chinese companies pulls out of US stocks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BEIJING (AP) -- Just a few years after Chinese companies lined up to sell shares on Wall Street, a growing number are reversing course and pulling out of U.S. exchanges.

This week, Focus Media Holding Ltd., announced its chairman and private equity firms want to buy back its U.S.-traded shares and take the Shanghai-based advertising company private. The deal would value Focus Media at $3.5 billion, according to financial information firm Dealogic.

Smaller companies also are withdrawing from U.S. exchanges. In a sign of official encouragement, a Chinese business magazine said a state bank has provided $1 billion in loans to help companies with listings abroad move them to domestic exchanges

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinese-companies-pull-us-stock-095649722.html

ok people. We need a serious trade fee now. this is bad.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

In retaliation, Americans should stop shopping at walmart. That would bankrupt china.

ghandi wrote:In retaliation, Americans should stop shopping at walmart. That would bankrupt china.

if we went to target insttead, do you think that would help? or make no difference.

I think we need a tarrif on them

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
ghandi wrote:In retaliation, Americans should stop shopping at walmart. That would bankrupt china.

if we went to target insttead, do you think that would help? or make no difference.

Target isn't American owned either. Try mom and pop shops or visit www.madeinusa.org

Or any other American made product website.

ghandi wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

Target isn't American owned either. Try mom and pop shops or visit www.madeinusa.org

Or any other American made product website.

oh, i like that link. I better watch out when I am bored, ill be shoppin online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum