Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This threads dedicated to all those dumb assed country chicks.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pirat 

hey y'all and hee haw! lol

This is my signature song on paltalk. might have to jump over there and sing it.

Markle

Markle

Dot wrote:tongue 

Fun song, thanks. I do enjoy Gretchen Wilson. I play some of her music during breaks in my classes.

Markle

Markle

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Thanks for this thread. It is the first one I've liked all the way through!  Very Happy 

QueenOfHearts wrote:Thanks for this thread.  It is the first one I've liked all the way through!  Very Happy 

thanks. you know I love your nics name sake song, but this one I prefer right now, here ya go for you queen.

I got to go to work now, have a good one all.

Jake92

I saw Juice Newton singing this in the 70's in a bar when she was 12-13 years old..  She would walk in with her parents, sing a few songs, and leave before 9:00 a few nights a week..  I believe it was the Wagonwheel between Norfok and Virginia Beach.. It was totally different music but the same words with guitars, steel guitar, and drums with a little country band..

Jake92 wrote:I saw Juice Newton singing this in the 70's in a bar when she was 12-13 years old..  She would walk in with her parents, sing a few songs, and leave before 9:00 a few nights a week..  I believe it was the Wagonwheel between Norfok and Virginia Beach..  It was totally different music but the same words with guitars, steel guitar, and drums with a little country band..

That's is cool.  Cool well not that she was in a bar signing at 12-13 but that you saw her back when. that's cool.

Yella

Yella

Dot wrote:This is my signature song on paltalk. might have to jump over there and sing it.

This is a racist album. Look at the title.

"Help me make it through nig.." How pathetic.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

He was a beautiful singer.He could improvise and improve any song.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes one of my favorites for sure...Except for Micheal Buble and Harry Connick there isn't much like this any more worth a listen.

Harry Connick is great on American Idol. Great personality and funny.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Harry Connick is great on American Idol. Great personality and funny.

I think he's a genuine good guy. He really went all out to help with Katrina and really gives a hoot about people. I don't watch American idol

Markle

Markle

Jake92 wrote:I saw Juice Newton singing this in the 70's in a bar when she was 12-13 years old..  She would walk in with her parents, sing a few songs, and leave before 9:00 a few nights a week..  I believe it was the Wagonwheel between Norfok and Virginia Beach..  It was totally different music but the same words with guitars, steel guitar, and drums with a little country band..

Must have your dates or artist way off. Juice Newton was born in 1952. In 1970 she'd have been 18.

Jake92

Very true.. I was off and she was older, but still too young for bars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum