Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of my picks are winning !!! Yeah baby !!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

http://www.northescambia.com/2012/08/live-election-results-escambia-county

Gunz wrote:http://www.northescambia.com/2012/08/live-election-results-escambia-county

Looks like Owens and Magaha are losing.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:http://www.northescambia.com/2012/08/live-election-results-escambia-county

Yep.. Thank God

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

All of my votes were victorious (in my eyes), except one. That GOB Wilson Robertson won, to the detriment of District One. According to the PNJ, Robertson beat Jesse Casey by just 23 votes.

Oh well, maybe a new scandal will capture him in his second term......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yep.. Thank God

I voted against both.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I can't wait to hear what nochain/newswatcher will have to say about morgan winning.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I voted but I really can't get excited over which pathological liar gets into office....

no stress

no stress

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:All of my votes were victorious (in my eyes), except one. That GOB Wilson Robertson won, to the detriment of District One. According to the PNJ, Robertson beat Jesse Casey by just 23 votes.

Oh well, maybe a new scandal will capture him in his second term......

Ch 3 has it at 3 votes difference.....automatic recount. I hope wilson comes up short

no stress

no stress

Lurch wrote:I can't wait to hear what nochain/newswatcher will have to say about morgan winning.

Powell got spanked like a puppy pissing on the floor! Now he can haul his ass back to S Carolina or Dothan if they will take him back.

Lisa12

I'm very surprised the vote was so close. I really thought Casey would win, even though I personally don't know a whole lot about him.

Lurch wrote:I can't wait to hear what nochain/newswatcher will have to say about morgan winning.

Ditto!

What's to say...he won...The outcome was not a surprise whatsoever...

It was a real humdinger of a contest but morgan outfoxed the opponent with ninja like stealth and military precision. At least we will have four more years of snappy witticisms from the High Sheriff. I do feel bad for the Deputies though.

nochain wrote:

It was a real humdinger of a contest but morgan outfoxed the opponent with ninja like stealth and military precision. At least we will have four more years of snappy witticisms from the High Sheriff. I do feel bad for the Deputies though.

There were no real scandals....the only issues and/or differences were self-inflicted and ego driven and the voters made the choice..unlike many here that viewed this contest as a political game there are some that agree with the last sentence posted by 'nochain'..."I do feel bad for the Deputies"....The well being and support or lackthereof towards the men and women that protect all of us is the primary concern against this administration...The lack of pay increases for years while the top administrative personnel are padded is totally out of control...this is what the sheriff ran against four years ago and yet nothing has really changed...The public still hasn't grasped that the good ole'boy network still exists only with different names from the previous administration and it's that network in place at this current time that is harmful to the rank and file...Hope that certain practices and secretive/selective punitive measures will be controlled and the concentration on improving living conditions and safety of those that protect...that's where the priority should be focused...

no stress

no stress

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

There were no real scandals....the only issues and/or differences were self-inflicted and ego driven and the voters made the choice..unlike many here that viewed this contest as a political game there are some that agree with the last sentence posted by 'nochain'..."I do feel bad for the Deputies"....The well being and support or lackthereof towards the men and women that protect all of us is the primary concern against this administration...The lack of pay increases for years while the top administrative personnel are padded is totally out of control...this is what the sheriff ran against four years ago and yet nothing has really changed...The public still hasn't grasped that the good ole'boy network still exists only with different names from the previous administration and it's that network in place at this current time that is harmful to the rank and file...Hope that certain practices and secretive/selective punitive measures will be controlled and the concentration on improving living conditions and safety of those that protect...that's where the priority should be focused...

Selective punishment is not unique to morgan's administration. I would imagine that everyone here has/still does work for an outfit that enforces rules in a strict fashion for some and very lax for others. It's called cliques and every management book that you read has ways to deal with them.

Wendell Hall won again-I like Wendell. I sent him an email once to complain about a rude and threatening deputy. He called me and was very nice and said it would not happen again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum