Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

do liberal women only care about politics? teos situation made me wonder

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I don't associate with many liberal women. My family are all dumb assed country peoples. And while Im a dumb assed city slicker gone wild off the farm, I still do not associate with any die hard liberals.

I did have a close friend once who was and when the election came about in 2008, that ended our friendship. She was relentless and that seemed to be the only topic in the world that mattered in any moment of time.

Now I know when I go hang out with my dumb assed country peeps, we don't always talk about politics. we are building fires, drinking beer, cooking out, riding 4 wheelers and the men are talking about their guns and trucks.

Now sometimes the topic comes up, and it usually goes like this. I hate that mother fucker, me too, pass me a beer, whos next to ride on the wheeler and did you remember to put the potato salad in the fridge?

So after seeing teos post where apparently that political affiliation was announced in the middle of a date, it made me think. Because I observe the liberal women here. and honestly I do not see any traits of femme in them, nor do I see any traits of thought processes that are not political.

so men, am I seeing this correct? because if so as a woman myself, if this is the case I highly recommend doing what my grandfather did. Go to a reservation and steal you a real woman.

although I do have 2 sisters and my gf has one I would be willing to hook you up with. My sisters are a little feisty though, however my gf sister is very passive but a hard worker.

Your thoughts?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Mostly, between living our lives and loving our family and friends, we wonder how so many people got so effing stupid and self-absorbed. How the hell you get through to someone who uses their head for a hat rack? When did war become a permanent condition? Is there really pride in ignorance? Is trashiness a good thing?

Floridatexan wrote:
Mostly, between living our lives and loving our family and friends, we wonder how so many people got so effing stupid and self-absorbed.  How the hell you get through to someone who uses their head for a hat rack?  When did war become a permanent condition?  Is there really pride in ignorance?  Is trashiness a good thing?  
Lets break apart your comment.

1. living and loving your family is not exclusive to liberals, the contrary. I would bet a dollar more conservative women have families, husbands and children to tend to.

2. hat rack? I don't wear hats except an occasional cowboy or fireman hat.

3. war a permanent condition? please look at history and see who has started more wars, left or right?

4. I cant answer your pride in ignorance question, I think you will need to answer that one.

5. Trashiness has its place. But don't worry, it was and has ALWAYS been the left who out of political correctness has made a place for the most vile of trashy. Please refer to Hollywood, you own it.

and even with all that said. You did not once help your liberal cause of defining a "woman".

Perhaps liberal women have forgotten what it is to be a woman.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If "Stand by your Man" and giving it up in a pickup truck to Hank Jr. is your idea of womanhood, God help us.

Floridatexan wrote:
If "Stand by your Man" and giving it up in a pickup truck to Hank Jr. is your idea of womanhood, God help us.  

Its not what I think is womanly that maters. Im a lesbian and I exude more femme than you libs do. That should be a warning sign of something LOL

Floridatexan wrote:

do liberal women only care about politics? teos situation made me wonder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuk5JnYqKKnXrSWuRMh4OzJmFhNKvj6_Lb13sKAndfzVltzhOm8A

What's the matter darlin'?

You gettin' particular in your old age?

I love the sound when the spilled popcorn in the back set starts crunchin' while I'm gettin' it on!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,

You're the best stereotype buster I've ever encountered in my whole life.

Dot wrote:I don't associate with many liberal women. My family are all dumb assed country peoples. And while Im a dumb assed city slicker gone wild off the farm, I still do not associate with any die hard liberals.

I did have a close friend once who was and when the election came about in 2008, that ended our friendship. She was relentless and that seemed to be the only topic in the world that mattered in any moment of time.

Now I know when I go hang out with my dumb assed country peeps, we don't always talk about politics. we are building fires, drinking beer, cooking out, riding 4 wheelers and the men are talking about their guns and trucks.

Now sometimes the topic comes up, and it usually goes like this. I hate that mother fucker, me too, pass me a beer, whos next to ride on the wheeler and did you remember to put the potato salad in the fridge?

So after seeing teos post where apparently that political affiliation was announced in the middle of a date, it made me think. Because I observe the liberal women here. and honestly I do not see any traits of femme in them, nor do I see any traits of thought processes that are not political.

so men, am I seeing this correct? because if so as a woman myself, if this is the case I highly recommend doing what my grandfather did. Go to a reservation and steal you a real woman.

although I do have 2 sisters and my gf has one I would be willing to hook you up with. My sisters are a little feisty though, however my gf sister is very passive but a hard worker.

Your thoughts?

No, you're not seeing it "correctly?" Most women are nurturers and compassionate and are natural liberals. You take on the man role in your relationship so you're not more femme than heterosexual women. Somewhere on the road of life you lost your humanity and compassion toward people in general. Too many bad judgements and consequences,I would say but many people go to either extreme when that happens. You went the way of bitterness and disillusionment.There are good and bad people in the world but the majority are good. People like you focus on the bad and it warps your senses even to the point you go against your own self interests like being a republican and a homosexual. I personally don't think republicans are bad people and I see their points on many issues but you can't just lump people into categories because of one or two bad experiences. You have to look at the whole picture and what is good for people as a whole.Most people are judgmental and hypocrites anyway and never see themselves as the same as other people. We are all in this life together and some people are not as strong as others. I truly believe we need to help each other but to a point. After that, I distinguish between the useless and the needy.

Dreamsglore wrote:

No, you're not seeing it "correctly?" Most women are nurturers and compassionate and are natural liberals. You take on the man role in your relationship so you're not more femme than heterosexual women. Somewhere on the road of life you lost your humanity and compassion toward people in general...

do liberal women only care about politics? teos situation made me wonder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2MY0DUE9y1LpNM_6M_H26-0KyQl93dsdbIb5oZb6vI0gboeiH

I see... So now you don't consider men humane or compassionate.

Thanks for the stereotyping and pigeon-holing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8_vZXo8oY

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:I don't associate with many liberal women. My family are all dumb assed country peoples. And while Im a dumb assed city slicker gone wild off the farm, I still do not associate with any die hard liberals.

Your thoughts?

No, you're not seeing it "correctly?" Most women are nurturers and compassionate and are natural liberals. You take on the man role in your relationship so you're not more femme than heterosexual women. Somewhere on the road of life you lost your humanity and compassion toward people in general. Too many bad judgements and consequences,I would say but many people go to either extreme when that happens. You went the way of bitterness and disillusionment.There are good and bad people in the world but the majority are good. People like you focus on the bad and it warps your senses even to the point you go against your own self interests like being a republican and a homosexual. I personally don't think republicans are bad people and I see their points on many issues but you can't just lump people into categories because of one or two bad experiences. You have to look at the whole picture and what is good for people as a whole.Most people are judgmental and hypocrites anyway and never see themselves as the same as other people. We are all in this life together and some people are not as strong as others. I truly believe we need to help each other but to a point. After that, I distinguish between the useless and the needy.

wow. you certainly think your the online psychologist don't you lol

I think DE nailed you with the man/compassionate thing lmao

Now let me tell you what I think of you.

I think you are a bitter hateful, spiteful, judgmental, snooty ugly on the inside, because I cant see your outside, but that usually follows a ugly person. You think you are better than most, you think you always know every answer to every situation, better than thou liberal attitude.

and you have a mustache bigger than most mens and even your dog has gotten tired of fucking you.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Your thoughts?

wow, you certainly think your the online psychologist don't you? LOL

I think DE nailed you spot on with the compassionate/man thing. lol

anyway, let me tell you what I think of you.

I think you are a hateful, spiteful, judgmental, snooty, better than thou, brainwashed liberal who probably grew up with a silver spoon and thinks she knows whats best for the entire world. You call yourself compassionate but really you are inside a evil, do it for yourself type of person. Be it for social standing or some other personal gain, everything you've ever done in life benefited you in some way. including your relationships.

oh and you have a bigger mustache than most men and even your dog doesn't want to fuck you any more.

Well, that's what I went to school for and sorry you don't like my assessment but that's how I see you and you asked for thoughts. I'm sure you have some good points when you're in a good mood but that's likely to change at the flip of a coin. BTW, I don't read DE's posts. He doesn't say anything that makes any sense. I'm proud to be a liberal.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, that's what I went to school for and sorry you don't like my assessment but that's how I see you and you asked for thoughts. I'm sure you have some good points when you're in a good mood but that's likely to change at the flip of a coin. BTW, I don't read DE's posts. He doesn't say anything that makes any sense. I'm proud to be a liberal.LOL!

do liberal women only care about politics? teos situation made me wonder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsN9J7I0NcUOTHPrH9AFrHptmW5-fOyY71pfIgx-4cBcQKrPd7

That's alright you can just klick on the youtube and listen since I know your inner city education is so poor that you most likely can't read and if you can it best be only easy one syllable words...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJe754cLbok

Laughing 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Its not what I think is womanly that maters. Im a lesbian and I exude more femme than you libs do. That should be a warning sign of something LOL

"Femme" or sleaze? There is a big difference.

Floridatexan wrote:
Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

"Femme" or sleaze?  There is a big difference.

I know the difference. I'm proficient at both.  Cool 

go ask your doctor friend dreams for some therapy for your bush addiction lol

What about the difference between trashy and sleazy? You are proficient at both those.

Dreamsglore wrote:What about the difference between trashy and sleazy? You are proficient at both those.

Those are pretty much the same damn thing doctor dumbass lol

Dot wrote:

I know the difference. I'm proficient at both.  Cool 

go ask your doctor friend dreams for some therapy for your bush addiction lol

do liberal women only care about politics? teos situation made me wonder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQSnXMOtF1JvpXA3rEClF5lIcNryX3-PYa08ok8VMPHZbYPwLq

I kinda figured that she really wasn't complaining about the ex-pres and that she swings the other way which is why she doesn't appreciate me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HflDc7PUT2g

Laughing 

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:What about the difference between trashy and sleazy? You are proficient at both those.

No trashy's worse than sleazy. You go beyond sleazy.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:

Do I really? hmmmmmm scratch 

You mean when I say stuff like this>>>>

dreams doesn't have what it takes to make a man have a hard on anymore lol! 

do liberal women only care about politics? teos situation made me wonder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRresPXwKJN0oVgBButwbQMsKXqpHIJ2iTWuFXamwxtmT3ApxJguQ

A woman like that just makes a man...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mw4ImMUmQ

Smile 

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:

LOL! Nothing showed up.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:

LOL! Nothing showed up.

I'm not surprised nothing showed up. I could have predicted it.

or is this my lucky day and you're announcing me on ignore??

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

This is a stupid thread. That is all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum