Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wish I hadn't voted for Obama ...

+6
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Diabetes is a flaw... please report to the extermination department. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Diabetes is a flaw... please report to the extermination department. Thank you for your cooperation.

That would take another hour on the phone. My nerves won't hold up for that again.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Diabetes is a flaw... please report to the extermination department. Thank you for your cooperation.

That would take another hour on the phone.  My nerves won't hold up for that again.  

Bob: are you over 65 or not?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote: gubament solutions

Let me tell you about my "gubament solution",  Sal.

I'm a diabetic.  Being a diabetic,  I need to check my blood sugar level at home to make sure it doesn't go too high.

On Jan 1,  my obamacare policy took effect.  On Jan 3rd,  I went to the doctor for a checkup.  He wrote me a scrip for diabetic supplies (test strips and lancets).
The drug plan part of that policy required that I order the supplies mail order.
I called the obamacare phone number.  It took me over an hour being transferred around from one place to another to finally get the person who could take the order.  Which he did.
It is now six weeks later and I have never received the supplies.

On Feb 1,  my medicare policy replaced the obamacare policy.  Medicare supposedly lets me get the supplies when I walk in to a pharmacy.  So I went back to the doctor to get another scrip.  And then I took that scrip to a CVS pharmacy when it opened yesterday morning.  The pharmacist says "a scrip is not what we need".  Medicare requires something else and she said she would contact the doctor to get whatever that is faxed to her.  She took my phone number and said she would call me when the thing has been resolved.
Here it is 24 hours later and I'm still waiting to get the supplies so I can test my blood sugar.

Why in gods name did these incompetent government bureaucrats that you worship not ever send me the fucking shit before.  And why in gods name would these incompetent government bureaucrats need anything more than a fucking doctor's prescription scrip to fill a prescription now.

The answer is because this fucked up government you worship is fucked up.  That's why.

Here's how the "gubament solution" should work, Bob ...

http://blogs.reuters.com/anya-schiffrin/2014/02/12/the-french-way-of-cancer-treatment/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote: gubament solutions

Let me tell you about my "gubament solution",  Sal.

I'm a diabetic.  Being a diabetic,  I need to check my blood sugar level at home to make sure it doesn't go too high.

On Jan 1,  my obamacare policy took effect.  On Jan 3rd,  I went to the doctor for a checkup.  He wrote me a scrip for diabetic supplies (test strips and lancets).
The drug plan part of that policy required that I order the supplies mail order.
I called the obamacare phone number.  It took me over an hour being transferred around from one place to another to finally get the person who could take the order.  Which he did.
It is now six weeks later and I have never received the supplies.

On Feb 1,  my medicare policy replaced the obamacare policy.  Medicare supposedly lets me get the supplies when I walk in to a pharmacy.  So I went back to the doctor to get another scrip.  And then I took that scrip to a CVS pharmacy when it opened yesterday morning.  The pharmacist says "a scrip is not what we need".  Medicare requires something else and she said she would contact the doctor to get whatever that is faxed to her.  She took my phone number and said she would call me when the thing has been resolved.
Here it is 24 hours later and I'm still waiting to get the supplies so I can test my blood sugar.

Why in gods name did these incompetent government bureaucrats that you worship not ever send me the fucking shit before.  And why in gods name would these incompetent government bureaucrats need anything more than a fucking doctor's prescription scrip to fill a prescription now.

The answer is because this fucked up government you worship is fucked up.  That's why.

You just described every interaction I have ever had that involves any type of prescription, pre-obamacare, and with private insurance.

The fact that insurance companies regularly shit the bed is not an obamacare problem.

Sure it is and now it is worse

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:
Bob: are you over 65 or not?  

I turn 65 on Feb 28th.  But you get Medicare starting on the first day of your 65th birth month so I've been on Medicare since Feb 1.  Before that,  I was on obamacare between Jan 1 and Feb 1.

I've now had first-hand experience with all three (and all three at the same time I'm diagnosed with two forms of cancer). Totally private health insurance,  Obamacare,  and Medicare.  I'm guessing I'm the only person participating in this message board who has been a recipient of all three.

Bob wrote:

That would take another hour on the phone.  My nerves won't hold up for that again.  

I wish I hadn't voted for Obama ... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBhJ55L5OUuvRFZGWC5LYrhP7FpNZDRWmXkCGotfScepeFPLAU

That's all right Bob. Get that blood pressure up and go have a candy bar with a bowl of ice cream while you're at it. Then you won't need those medical supplies and our liberal friends will be happy...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJdBb0ffcE8

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamacare in action...at a typical hospital...only costs an arm a leg and your life...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's now been two and a half days and I still haven't heard a word from CVS.
And the doctor's office is now closed for the weekend.
I've given up on medicare and insurance. I'm just going to buy the goddamn test strips at retail like I've had to do for the last 15 years because the $4500 a year health insurance I paid for didn't help with that either.

That's what Obama wants

Sal

Sal

My son is on several acne medications.

These drugs are crazy expensive (one is almost $1000 for a 30 day supply), but the doc gives discount cards from the drug makers that reduce the price down to $5-10 a script.

I was having these things filled at a Walgreens up the street.

I've never seen such a train wreck.

They were slow as molasses, they'd get the scripts wrong every single time, they'd lose the discount and/or insurance card info, and they'd want to charge me something different every time.

Insanity.

Finally, I got fed up and had all the scripts transferred to Publix.

They get the scripts right every time and are very efficient.

The catch is they don't have a drive-thru, so I have to walk into the grocery every time.

Damn you, Obama!!

lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:It's now been two and a half days and I still haven't heard a word from CVS.
And the doctor's office is now closed for the weekend.
I've given up on medicare and insurance.  I'm just going to buy the goddamn test strips at retail like I've had to do for the last 15 years because the $4500 a year health insurance I paid for didn't help with that either.

Bob, please contact Wellcare -- I have cancer and diabetes and Wellcare has really reduced my medical expenses.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wish I hadn't voted for Obama ... - Page 2 Fluoride1

Shhh now citizens just drink your Fluoride and go quietly, there's a better place awaits you....drink it, that's right.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I wish I hadn't voted for Obama ... - Page 2 Fluoride1

Shhh now citizens just drink your Fluoride and go quietly, there's a better place awaits you....drink it, that's right.

I don't drink much water and NEVER tap water. However my tap water is filtered by reverse osmosis.

I now only drink red bulls ( soylent red ), beer, wine and Champaign and sweet tea made with filtered water.

obviously explains why I am crazy LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wish I hadn't voted for Obama ... - Page 2 426617_456622811044193_1437889672_n

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I would prefer obama as president over hillary any day... but that ain't saying much.

The people I like, like Nader, Bernie Sanders, Alan Grayson, Elizabeth Warren will probably not run, nor if they did run would they likely be elected.

Once again, this country was founded by and still is run by the rich, for the rich and of the rich.

And it doesn't appear anyone at present will break away from that path.

To hell with it.  I'm sending for my Snowden Team T-shirt.

You left out your favorite, Sam Web.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum