Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to 18 trillion in debt

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Empty Welcome to 18 trillion in debt 2/12/2014, 10:30 am

Yep

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-11/house-passes-clean-debt-ceiling-221-201-vast-majority-republicans-voting-against

So Obama got a 7 trillion in debt ledger in 2009 and now he has doubled down.....

This will never be paid off.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:This will never be paid off.

The debt would have also reached $18 trillion under Mitt Romney, Buckwheat. He had no concrete plans to reduce the deficit, and likely would have had bigger deficits than Obama. Remember, Romney was going to greatly increase the already bloated defense budget. He also probably would have caved on starting a war with Iran, which would not have been 'deficit-neutral'.

There is only one Republican who had definitive plans for reducing the size of government and government spending. His name is Ron Paul, and his platform was ridiculed and rejected by most mainstream Republicans, who are largely Big Government stooges hiding behind a thin conservative veneer. Sorry to present you with the plain truth.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

You have no clue as to what would have happened. As it is going, your generation is going to bankrupt this country "buckwheat."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You have no clue as to what would have happened. As it is going, your generation is going to bankrupt this country "buckwheat."

There is no doubt, Alfalfa, that Romney was poised for war against Iran, as was McCain in 2008.

Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Thewhitephophecy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:You have no clue as to what would have happened. As it is going, your generation is going to bankrupt this country "buckwheat."

There is no doubt, Alfalfa, that Romney was poised for war against Iran, as was McCain in 2008.

Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Thewhitephophecy

PaceDog is okay with spending a $trillion or two warring against the Iranian mullahs. That would be money well-spent in his narrow view.

It wouldn't take that much z because nukes are far cheaper and there would be no occupation of the country with my plan either.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It wouldn't take that much z because nukes are far cheaper and there would be no occupation of the country with my plan either.

Oh, I get it..... You are a proponent of first-use of nuclear weapons against perceived threats. You are more radical than I previously considered.

boards of FL

boards of FL

And PACEDOG reaches an entirely new rock bottom.

10Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Empty Re: Welcome to 18 trillion in debt 2/12/2014, 11:03 pm

How is it preemptive? Iran has already declared war on the United States.

11Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Empty Re: Welcome to 18 trillion in debt 2/12/2014, 11:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:How is it preemptive? Iran has already declared war on the United States.

That is what former poster Lipo used to say, and he was a nut, too.

Iran does not have any conventional means to invade or attack the continental United States of America. It makes me question the validity of their actual 'threat' to America.

Iran is mostly a 'threat' to those who want to push the Neocon agenda, or those who want to advance the Zionist agenda of the Israeli government. I salute President Barrack H. Obama for pushing back against both the Neocons and the pro-Zionists. The world is a safer place when both of those ideologies are kept in a box with the lid nailed tightly shut.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:How is it preemptive? Iran has already declared war on the United States.

Iran does not have any conventional means to invade or attack the continental United States of America. It makes me question the validity of their actual 'threat' to America.

Iran is mostly a 'threat' to those who want to push the Neocon agenda, or those who want to advance the Zionist agenda of the Israeli government. I salute President Barrack H. Obama for pushing back against both the Neocons and the pro-Zionists. The world is a safer place when both of those ideologies are kept in a box with the lid nailed tightly shut.

But a flourishing and growing groups of al Qaeda, Taliban, Hezbollah and Hamas are fine.  Yeah, the "Neocons" and "pro-Zionists are killing FAR more that the fine groups above.

If you recall, al Qaeda did not have any conventional means to invade or attack America either.  Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States.  How'd that work out?

Hint, photo from just after 9/11/2001
Welcome to 18 trillion in debt 911bodies

Last edited by Markle on 2/13/2014, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

But a flourishing and growing groups of al Qaeda, Taliban, Hezbollah and Hamas are fine.  Yeah, the "Neocons" and "pro-Zionists are killing FAR more that the fine groups above.

If you recall, al Qaeda did not have any conventional means to invade or attack America either.  Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States.  How'd that work out?

And the number of Iranians who were among the 19 Al Qaeda hijackers who attacked us on 9/11 were how many? Were they not mostly Saudi Arabians? Keep up the good work, Markle, you are a terrific foil!

Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Laughi18

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

And the number of Iranians who were among the 19 Al Qaeda hijackers who attacked us on 9/11 were how many? Were they not mostly Saudi Arabians? Keep up the good work, Markle, you are a terrific foil!

Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Laughi18

Great, so you agree that they were all members of al Qaeda. We're getting some place.

As for you "foil" comment....
Welcome to 18 trillion in debt Imitationisthesincerest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum