Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncompassiontate democrats lock HIV and AIDS patients out of healthcare

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370837/hivaids-patients-may-get-shut-out-obamacare-exchanges-andrew-johnson

Wow....The Dems are ruthless.....you know they had to think of that before implementing this law. They don't care.

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370837/hivaids-patients-may-get-shut-out-obamacare-exchanges-andrew-johnson

Wow....The Dems are ruthless.....you know they had to think of that before implementing this law. They don't care.

Well not to stick up for the dems but, no one as long as I have been in the business can pay the premium's for someone else on an individual plan in the state of Florida legally, unless it is an employer over 50 and that is all he is offering the employee's is an individual plan. It's part of an old law that hardly anyone follow's anymore. Whenever we take an application we tell the applicant that premium I am putting in electronically has to come from them. So this didn't surprise me when I saw it a few days ago.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370837/hivaids-patients-may-get-shut-out-obamacare-exchanges-andrew-johnson

PACEDOG can't read good.

Dems don't care....

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dems don't care....

You need to write your Congressman and complain . . . .

You would think with THOUSANDS of pages of laws and regulations that people with HIV would have been thought about. Im sorry, I thought that people with pre-existing conditions were covered?

dumpcare

They can get covered it's that certain insurance company's will not let a third party pay for an individual plan. I know it's stupid.

Democrats hastily put this together in the back rooms and we now know most were too illiterate to read it before they passed it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Democrats hastily put this together in the back rooms and we now know most were too illiterate to read it before they passed it.

Oh the irony! PACEDOG, did it ever occur to you that your thread title and the article that you linked to show us all that you are severely lacking in reading comprehension? Nothing in the article even remotely suggests what your thread title suggests. And to top this off, here you are in the very same thread calling others illiterate!

dumpcare

I did not read the article you posted, I read one from the insurance journal over last weekend and although there were a couple of states named it seems Louisiana was the main one being bitched about, if I am not mistaken the administration of that state is republican and the governor ultimately oversee's the office of insurance regulation of that state although they may have a commissioner. Why is this pertinent? OIR's set the rules for domestic insurance company's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum