Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elderly man beaten and robbed in Chickasaw dies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.wkrg.com/story/24676679/elderly-man-beaten-and-robbed-dies-in-hospital

Look what they did to him.Enlarge his picture and you can see stitches right down the middle of his forehead. Stabbed 5-6 times for his weeding ring and TV.The next door neighbor said he was the sweetest man ever. Sickening.

Concealed
Carry fixes this

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wait seaoat says if you carry a gun you have a small weenie and are a coward...

LOL! Well then God chose you to have a small weenie and there was a reason for it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Elderly man beaten and robbed in Chickasaw dies 14251277-mmmain

Remember what I said.  That there are black people and there are niggers?  Just like there are white people and there are lowlife white cracker trash?

The two maggots on the left are niggers.  I don't know what the maggot on the right is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  I think that's a woman maggot in the center.  But I aint exactly sure.  Whatever kind of animal they all are,  they need to be neutered so their genes aren't passed on to future generations.  After that I don't much care what they do them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I do care.  I'd like to see them shoved into a locked room for about an hour and turn that neanderthal in my avatar loose on them.
They need to have their faces get a makeover like they did to this person.

Elderly man beaten and robbed in Chickasaw dies 3246796_G

RottiesRule

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Wait seaoat says if you carry a gun you have a small weenie and are a coward...

If he actually said that, where does that leave us gun totin cowgirls??? LOL

On a more serious note, I just don't comprehend how someone can beat an elderly and defenseless person.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RottiesRule wrote:

On a more serious note, I just don't comprehend how someone can beat an elderly and defenseless person.

You're not supposed to be able to comprehend it. You're a human being. They're not.

RottiesRule

Bob wrote:
RottiesRule wrote:

You're not supposed to be able to comprehend it.  You're a human being.  They're not.

It brings out a primal feeling. I literally want to beat the crap out of them, so maybe I'm not such a good Human after all. I could live with it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RottiesRule wrote:

It brings out a primal feeling. I literally want to beat the crap out of them, so maybe I'm not such a good Human after all. I could live with it.

That "primal feeling" is nothing to be ashamed of.  It's just as human as anything else. And it's just as necessary to preserve civilization as anything else is.  Why?  Because there are always going to be monsters  like these three.  And if the rest of us don't possess that "primal feeling" too,  the monstrous will rule over us.  Everything we know about humanity and human civilization tells us that is the reality.  And being in denial of it due to any form of politically correct brainwashing will not change that reality.

Bob wrote:Actually I do care.  I'd like to see them shoved into a locked room for about an hour and turn that neanderthal in my avatar loose on them.
They need to have their faces get a makeover like they did to this person.

Elderly man beaten and robbed in Chickasaw dies 3246796_G

His next door neighbor was on TV- a black woman who was saying he was her heart. The kindest man you'll ever know. It's unbelieveable what they did to him. Look at those stitches between his eyebrows. It's just unbearable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sometimes Bob I think I would like to be Gort for a time.I would do some serious melting down and vaporizing stuff. Well I guess the Gort is now Robocop...I like Gort better, less bullets more disintegration ray...I think I would vaporize the smiles off those two faces above that killed this man.

2seaoat

Wait seaoat says if you carry a gun you have a small weenie and are a coward...

Yes on the street this is a proven fact, and they cannot blame cold weather, however a person who has a shotgun in their home has the John Homes syndrome and they have to be careful where they step.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum