Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

feeling dirty, going to bed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1feeling dirty, going to bed Empty feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 9:33 pm

pirat 

Just kidding, im clean. seriously, check my pockets. lol

I just cant help myself sometimes.............

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good song Chrissy I am still in perfect control.....

Makes me want to drive a plane, nice throttle.... Wink 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You could keep the OTTO-Pilot inflated.....

6feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 10:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You could keep the OTTO-Pilot functional.....

Well I would certainly blow and keep blowing as hard as I could on the otto pilot until he inflated fully. and only when everyone was safe would I allow deflation. Safety first.

7feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 10:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I need a cigarette was it good for you...?

8feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 10:11 pm

yes, yes ohh yes.................

9feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 10:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hugs and good night..sorry I let you down in our secret sexy PM room..You are very good at that type writing, I got a lovely visual....sigh.

Geeze Chrissy these folks got really dirty minds...They don't have a clue what we chatted about but it must have been "naughty"... Very Happy 

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/7/2014, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a comment to Chrissy)

10feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 10:48 pm

Sal

Sal

gross ....

11feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 10:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:gross ....

You are the one with a bald man and a pig making out for an avatar.....

feeling dirty, going to bed 69-18

12feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/6/2014, 11:35 pm

I know right? These are some very bored and desperate folks.

13feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/7/2014, 12:07 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bored and desperate...great country song title....

14feeling dirty, going to bed Empty Re: feeling dirty, going to bed 2/7/2014, 9:04 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You are the one with a bald man and a pig making out for an avatar.....

feeling dirty, going to bed 69-18

I know, whats up with that avatar. looks like homer and a pig sharing a romantic moment with a very large phallic cheeto.  Neutral 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum