Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you were the judge would you grant bail to popcorn shooter

3 posters

grant bail

If you were the judge would you grant bail to popcorn shooter I_vote_lcap22%If you were the judge would you grant bail to popcorn shooter I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
If you were the judge would you grant bail to popcorn shooter I_vote_lcap78%If you were the judge would you grant bail to popcorn shooter I_vote_rcap 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/friends-testify-at-fla-theater-shooting-hearing

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I will grant him a speedy trial and hung by the neck till dead.

2seaoat

I agree to the speedy trial and that he remain in jail. The sad part I would want to see the victim's daughter get some kind of compensation, and this guy sounds like he has nothing but his pension. I wish his pension could be assigned to the little girl and let him stay in jail the rest of his life, but sadly I see no liability on the theater, and this family had their bread winner snapped away with little or no recourse. It may be wise to settle this on a plea where they acknowledge some element of self defense and then convict him on reckless or negligent behavior where his homeowner's comprehensive policy might make some contribution, but in the end....he should take his last breath on this earth in a jail cell.

This is a good illustration as to why you should never antagonize someone you don't know. I have a sister who would mouth off at people in traffic and other places. One day she was at a car wash and she didn't move up fast enough and the guy blew his horn. She gave him the finger and they got into an argument. He wound up being an ex-con w/ two previous felony assault convictions and punched her in the face knocking her over the hood of her truck and on to the pavement where she fell on her head knocking her out. She had numerous stitches in her head and a broken jaw. He got 25 yrs. for that and she is lucky she survived. I'm still not sure she learned a lesson but I did.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:This is a good illustration as to why you should never antagonize someone you don't know. I have a sister who would mouth off at people in traffic and other places. One day she was at a car wash and she didn't move up fast enough and the guy blew his horn. She gave him the finger and they got into an argument. He wound up being an ex-con w/ two previous felony assault convictions and punched her in the face knocking her over the hood of her truck and on to the pavement where she fell on her head knocking her out. She had numerous stitches in her head and a broken jaw. He got 25 yrs. for that and she is lucky she survived. I'm still not sure she learned a lesson but I did.

Thanks for sharing, good story . With good behavior he should be getting out soon and I am sure he would like to "thank" your sister....

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I will grant him a speedy trial and hung by the neck till dead.

Agreed. I'm not sure hanging is severe enough though. I think the convicted should suffer equally in execution as the death of the victim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum