Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman dies while trying to get on Obamacare

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

dumpcare

So let's blame obamacare because this woman did not do what a prudent person would do if they were running a high fever and go to er, she wanted to wait until it was effective? Don't blame obamacare, blame stupidity.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ppaca wrote:So let's blame obamacare because this woman did not do what a prudent person would do if they were running a high fever and go to er, she wanted to wait until it was effective? Don't blame obamacare, blame stupidity.

And the woman raped shouldn't have worn such a short dress..ALWAYS EASY to blame the victim ALWAYS.

The woman had insurance and Obamacare effectively stripped her of any protection !.
Maybe she didn't want saddled with a $50,000 bill !

dumpcare

So she chose death instead of owing money the er would never have recovered anyway.

I am sure a minute and 59 second excerpt from the skang on fox news it not the entire story, if it's even true.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She's a skank not a skang...The woman was sick and afraid and probably a pretty good person concerned about trying to do things right. Glad you can judge her so easily may you have the same judges at your trial.

dumpcare

This was released on Nov 5th: yes I misspelled skank lol

Blue Shield CA will extend their non-grandfathered IFP plans to 3/31/14. Agreement was reached today with CA DOI.

It'll all become a cost/benefit/outcome for the majority. The elite will still have options. Thank you for your cooperation.

I wonder if a benefit will be offered to forgo treatment... especially costly ones? Lol... Na... that won't be necessary.

I predict cancer treatments go first. Who can afford 20k a month?

PkrBum wrote:It'll all become a cost/benefit/outcome for the majority. The elite will still have options. Thank you for your cooperation.

I wonder if a benefit will be offered to forgo treatment... especially costly ones? Lol... Na... that won't be necessary.

in ten years I will bet anyone here a $1000. that cancer deaths will have increased exponentially. Let me explain why, other than yes, obamacare.

Because they don't want to pay for specialty care, such as PATHOLOGY. Yes, you know that little procedure where you have a biopsy or tumor removed so you can find out what it is and then get APPROPRIET treatment. Don't find out what it is, guess what, you go untreated and it grows, becomes metastasized via infiltration into your lymphoid system. forget it at this point. survival is very low. Even if they LET YOU get the expensive treatments. which now are also not as easily available. Because they are expensive.

These two facts alone will kill people.

but yes, Obama killed this person because he made the law that removed her ins and being a responsible person she tried to hold out. sad but true

and don't listen to ppaca, he is a insurance salesman who makes a living off of selling you high cost obamacare plans. His interest is in ins, not healthcare.

That's such a ridiculous story Coulter told it just boggles the mind. She said the woman just didn't want to go to the ER.Nothing said about money. The woman died because she failed to get medical care... period. There are free clinics in every town.

Dot wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It'll all become a cost/benefit/outcome for the majority. The elite will still have options. Thank you for your cooperation.

in ten years I will bet anyone here a $1000. that cancer deaths will have increased exponentially. Let me explain why, other than yes, obamacare.

Because they don't want to pay for specialty care, such as PATHOLOGY. Yes, you know that little procedure where you have a biopsy or tumor removed so you can find out what it is and then get APPROPRIET treatment. Don't find out what it is, guess what, you go untreated and it grows, becomes metastasized via infiltration into your lymphoid system. forget it at this point. survival is very low. Even if they LET YOU get the expensive treatments. which now are also not as easily available. Because they are expensive.

These two facts alone will kill people.

but yes, Obama killed this person because he made the law that removed her ins and being a responsible person she tried to hold out. sad but true

and don't listen to ppaca, he is a insurance salesman who makes a living off of selling you high cost obamacare plans. His interest is in ins, not healthcare.

Another ridiculous claim.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:That's such a ridiculous story Coulter told it just boggles the mind. She said the woman just didn't want to go to the ER.Nothing said about money. The woman died because she failed to get medical care... period. There are free clinics in every town.

So you agree, there is no need for ObamaCare.

Thank you!

2seaoat

What a silly thread. Steve Jobs had wealth that hardly could be measured, yet he ignored medical advice, did things against the doctors clear instructions, and died prematurely, and had insurance. He thought his choices were his to be made, and with that freedom comes an everyday reality that people make poor health choices and certainly having no insurance can contribute to poor outcomes, but to conclude that the same killed the woman requires an IQ of a gnat and overlooks the critical component of self risk assessment.

Today in the infusion room I heard an elderly woman make a fuss because the doctors put a port in her after her surgery. The nurses were bringing in a plastic dummy to demonstrate how the port worked and why the doctors believed this was best for her.......when I had left she was still insisting that the port should be removed, and no matter how convincing their arguments were to me.....this lady wanted no part of it........now I suppose somebody could see if her insurance lapsed, and when she dies claim she was a victim of the Affordable Care Act, but that would take someone getting a frontal lobotomy because their nose itched.....free choice.

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:That's such a ridiculous story Coulter told it just boggles the mind. She said the woman just didn't want to go to the ER.Nothing said about money. The woman died because she failed to get medical care... period. There are free clinics in every town.

Thank you!

Free clinics are for emergency care. They are not healthcare. Why do you make ridiculous statements?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thank you!

Free clinics are for emergency care. They are not healthcare. Why do you make ridiculous statements?

You're the one who made the statement, not me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum