Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

seagoat.....DENVER is getting it handed to them

+6
2seaoat
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hahhhhhahhahahhahhaahhahhaaha

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People actually paid thousands to see that ?..Broncos are going to be the most hated team in the country...

seagoat.....DENVER is getting it handed to them C755d6b0933e78d6fd6d3f2d44f9499b604fafc2

choke

Sal

Sal

Thank gawd, that's over. 

Ten days until pitchers and catchers report. 

Go Wahoos!!

knothead

knothead

I followed the crowd on this one and got my hat handed to me . . . . didn't have a dog in the hunt but it will probably go down as one one of the worse cases of 'Vegas got it wrong' I can remember. Oh well . . . . life goes on! We spent the evening with many very nice people, drank a lot of very good booze and wonderful food. Life is good . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:hahhhhhahhahahhahhaahhahhaaha

Didn't Seaoat predict Seattle would win? He got this one exactly right!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:hahhhhhahhahahhahhaahhahhaaha

Didn't Seaoat predict Seattle would win? He got this one exactly right!

Flip a coin enough times and you'll probably get one right.

2seaoat

Called Seattle in August.....It was really a pretty easy choice.

2seaoat

Starting to have some serious slippage health wise......without going in to details, I had to run to the bathroom five times during the game........I missed three Seattle scores the first three times I went........my bathroom habits were the topic this evening......They started laughing every time I went that Seattle would score......as the night got longer the laughter got louder......and I felt like chit.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Starting to have some serious slippage health wise......without going in to details, I had to run to the bathroom five times during the game........I missed three Seattle scores the first three times I went........my bathroom habits were the topic this evening......They started laughing every time I went that Seattle would score......as the night got longer the laughter got louder......and I felt like chit.

Well, if that be the case, you certainly caused a hell of a game.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I did not expect a blow out....from either side. Still in a state of shock.

2seaoat

Seattle's defensive secondary are monsters. I saw four first downs which should have been, but for the solid tackling of the secondary where they literally would not give an inch after contact. Denver was not even in the same league with this team. Manning's reputation of chocking in playoff games continues, and in this game it really had nothing to do with his play.....Seattle's defense is that good.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PD, You may want to get your facts straight. 2Seaoat call it for Seattle way back when.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was too hard for me to have a favorite in this one.  Both teams were from the only two legal marijuana states.  I was pulling for both to win.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost Rider wrote:PD, You may want to get your facts straight. 2Seaoat call it for Seattle way back when.

Awwww.... I didn't want to razz PD about sticking-foot-in-mouth over this, but you did it for me. When does PD get any prediction right?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:PD, You may want to get your facts straight. 2Seaoat call it for Seattle way back when.

Awwww.... I didn't want to razz PD about sticking-foot-in-mouth over this, but you did it for me. When does PD get any prediction right?

Any chance I get, I'm going to razz PD. He has a bullseye planted squarely on his chest and another one on his back and I'm a damn good shot.

Stalker lol

I'll try to keep u entertained.

I don't do man-love like u though.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I don't do man-love like u though.

You obviously have me confused with someone else. Maybe your partner.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Done quite well forecasting the collapse of the Obama administration!

But then, given President Barack Hussein Obama's track record, it has been like watching a train wreck as it happens.

seagoat.....DENVER is getting it handed to them Trainwreck

Markle

Markle

Ghost Rider wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Any chance I get, I'm going to razz PD. He has a bullseye planted squarely on his chest and another one on his back and I'm a damn good shot.

So you're boasting that you're a stalker? Why?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Markle wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

So you're boasting that you're a stalker?  Why?

It is what it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum