Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Derrick Brooks .....PNJ got it right!

+2
knothead
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pensacola's Derrick Brooks enters Hall on first ballot. Way to go Derrick, you are very deserving. So proud for you.

Derrick Brooks, who grew up in Pensacola, graduated from Washington High and attained football fame at every level, was elected Saturday night to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He will join fellow Pensacola native Emmitt Smith as enshrined players.

knothead

knothead

Congratulations to him!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is great. Way to go, Derrick. cheers 

2seaoat

Helped to make Tampa a very good team.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow....zzzz

2seaoat

Not attracted to Mr. Brooks.......you are attracted to small white guys who beat women and drive motorcycles. I get it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Not attracted to Mr. Brooks.......you are attracted to small white guys who beat women and drive motorcycles.  I get it.

No it just amazes me that a city takes pride in such a mundane accomplishment...go watch the sniperbowl and wet yourself.

Hey maybe someone will pop a boob at half time.

He is a good guy. I worked w/ his sister and he paid off all her school loans for her. he does a lot for the community.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Not attracted to Mr. Brooks.......you are attracted to small white guys who beat women and drive motorcycles.  I get it.

No it just amazes me that a city takes pride in such a mundane accomplishment...go watch the sniperbowl and wet yourself.

Hey maybe someone will pop a boob at half time.

Abraham Lincoln
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

I think his HS has sucked in football ever since he left too....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum