Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

These two headlines show what divides us...which one makes a strong country?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

OBAMA: 'A New America In Which Prosperity Is Shared'...

RYAN: 'We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes'...

I think the second one is the way out of poverty and virtual slavery for Americans.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:OBAMA: 'A New America In Which Prosperity Is Shared'...

I think the second one is the way out of poverty and virtual slavery for Americans.

The second is clearly the definition of America. Smile

Oblamer and his ilk would have a large percentage of the population on the dole, it virtually guarantees a paid for voting bloc.

'We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes'

Who could possibly argue against that?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:RYAN: 'We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes'...[/url]
[/b][/font]

WILLARD - RYAN 2012
Trust Fund Babies for Equal Opportunity

nochain wrote:

Those that believe in redistribution of wealth....and sitting on their butts standing only long enough to cash those monthly checks..NOW that's some livin'....Like the Occupy Thugs that believe they are owed something without proving themselves...You know typical COWH voting sheep are against anything that would force some effort to be successful...

Oblamer and his ilk would have a large percentage of the population on the dole, it virtually guarantees a paid for voting bloc.

'We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes'

Who could possibly argue against that?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're exactly what the two of them are counting on...easily fooled by rhetoric. If (big if) you even look at the budget proposals from the two of them, but especially Ryan, you will find nothing but snake oil. It wouldn't be the first time the public has been duped, not by a long stretch, but it would probably be the biggest slimy sales job of all time.

Floridatexan wrote:
You're exactly what the two of them are counting on...easily fooled by rhetoric. If (big if) you even look at the budget proposals from the two of them, but especially Ryan, you will find nothing but snake oil. It wouldn't be the first time the public has been duped, not by a long stretch, but it would probably be the biggest slimy sales job of all time.

No - the slimiest sales job of all time was in 2008 when your hero talked his way into a job he is in no way qualified to hold. And the fish hook is still set deep because you can't see the forest for the Obama tree.

"Back in Febuary 2009 President Obama told Today Show host Matt Lauer that he’d be a one-term president if he didn’t fix the economy in three years.

“I will be held accountable,” Obama said. “I’ve got four years and … A year from now, I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress, but there’s still going to be some pain out there … If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

Well, he hasn't done anything but he is running again. Another lie but just of many lies from this empty suit.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:

We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes'...

I think you left out the last part of this sentence,

"and with less taxable income for the already wealthy"

Dawgback wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

most "wealth" is held by the elderly and the retired and has next to nothing to do with taxable income. unless you are just regurgitating ideological rhetoric... what are you proposing?

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:RYAN: 'We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcomes'...[/url]
[/b][/font]

WILLARD - RYAN 2012
Trust Fund Babies for Equal Opportunity

Please link to the trust funds for Mitt and Ryan. Ryan had his Grandmother sleeping in another room while his Mom was attending classes. I guess Biden didn't know Paul Ryan's Dad died while Paul was in High School. Otherwise, Biden wouldn't have talked about Ryan's Dad on a stump speech in front of 200 people. Then again, Biden was worried about the new Credit Card charges he supported while in the Senate. Nice home, Mr. Biden. Did Tony help you or just the banking interests?

You do know about the new credit card surcharges, don't you? Thank you, Joe Biden.

Dawgback wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

No, I didnt leave out anything. from what I understand there are only about 250,000 wealthy poeple in america anyway. I dont think we could tax them enough to make a significant difference, when about 50% of americans dont pay much or any taxes anyway. I would go for a flat tax for every one myself. IM not in to the whole take form people who are si=ucessful to give it to me or others who arnt. I beleive in the american way which is equal opertunity but no garentee the same results for each individual.

when you try to manipulate it where each individual has the same outcomes, that means you have to supress someone else. As much as I would love to get me some of someone else cash, its not right and I must be for justice.

To each for thier works.

PkrBum wrote:
Dawgback wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

most "wealth" is held by the elderly and the retired and has next to nothing to do with taxable income. unless you are just regurgitating ideological rhetoric... what are you proposing?

These two headlines show what divides us...which one makes a strong country? Th?id=I4607856355052017&pid=1

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKiMbC6s2k

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum