Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitler's inspiration-Lincoln's army.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.jewishjournal.com/sacredintentions/item/hitlers_inspiration_and_guide_the_native_american_holocaust

Hitler's concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild west; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America's extermination—by starvation and uneven combat—of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity.

He was very interested in the way the Indian population had rapidly declined due to epidemics and starvation when the United States government forced them to live on the reservations. He thought the American government's forced migrations of the Indians over great distances to barren reservation land was a deliberate policy of extermination.Just how much Hitler took from the American example of the destruction of the Indian nations is hard to say; however, frightening parallels can be drawn. For some time Hitler considered deporting the Jews to a large 'reservation' in the Lubin area where their numbers would be reduced through starvation and disease.

--------------------------------------------------

Open discussions about the Native American Holocaust need to happen, so that we mayunderstand the very blueprint of Hitler’s reign.To truly achieve “Never Again” we musthear the stories of others who have also endured humanity's darkest times, especially inthe land in which we reside.

2seaoat

False equivalency......nothing new.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The film talked about The Long Walk of the Navajo, which was the 1864 deportation and attempted ethnic cleansing of the Navajo people by the U.S. government.
Let me see who was President during much of the American Indian Holocaust ?...hum.

2seaoat

You just lack education which compounds your political shortcomings. You are not well read in history and do not have an educated framework from which you bounce around from concept to concept. First, Lincoln took brave stands against the public cries for revenge on Indians, and the most famous which you are utterly clueless was the great Sioux uprising where Lincoln intervened and saved 270 Indians lives who had been found guilty in trials, but he did agree to the execution of about 40 Indians. In Mn this conflict left several hundred settlers massacred and mutilated and the mob mentality wanted to kill all the defendants. Lincoln reviewed each trial and saved innocent lives.

Your clumsy nazi ideology tries to connect Lincoln the person who emancipated people of color, to the Indian genocide in this country which started as early as 1800 and concluded with some horrible actions in the 1870s. To randomly pick Lincoln is beyond stupid, but to not know your history and understand but for Lincoln's brave intervention to protect Indians caught up in the mob mentality, many thousands more would have died and MN might have erupted into a massacre of native americans.

http://www.historynet.com/abraham-lincoln-deciding-the-fate-of-300-indians-convicted-of-war-crimes-in-minnesotas-great-sioux-uprising.htm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You just lack education which compounds your political shortcomings.  You are not well read in history and do not have an educated framework from which you bounce around from concept to concept.   First, Lincoln took brave stands against the public cries for revenge on Indians, and the most famous which you are utterly clueless was the great Sioux uprising where Lincoln intervened and saved 270 Indians lives who had been found guilty in trials, but he did agree to the execution of about 40 Indians.  In Mn this conflict left several hundred settlers massacred and mutilated and the mob mentality wanted to kill all the defendants.  Lincoln reviewed each trial and saved innocent lives.

Your clumsy nazi ideology tries to connect Lincoln the person who emancipated people of color, to the Indian genocide in this country which started as early as 1800 and concluded with some horrible actions in the 1870s.  To randomly pick Lincoln is beyond stupid, but to not know your history and understand but for Lincoln's brave intervention to protect Indians caught up in the mob mentality, many thousands more would have died and MN might have erupted into a massacre of native americans.

http://www.historynet.com/abraham-lincoln-deciding-the-fate-of-300-indians-convicted-of-war-crimes-in-minnesotas-great-sioux-uprising.htm

You are so dense you must think I wrote the article. It was a Jewish writer on a Jewish website.  You must be an antisemite.

You do remember Sherman was Lincoln's right hand murderer don't you.

I don't want to detract from your point Teo... but the progressive eugenics movement was instrumental as well.

A very ugly history... quickly being erased... to likely be repeated.

2seaoat

I completely anticipated your sophomoric attempt to use a jewish publication to justify your bastardized thread title which had nothing to do with historical accuracy. If you had only tried this simplistic and idiotic tactic once, I could excuse you as being simply naive and clumsy.....but you have done this before and you are simply a dumb nazi........at least the original nazis had very smart people among them......I guess it is not by accident that your feeble attempts to propagandize and distort get universal laughter on this forum. Try to actually read history. Try to be educated before you dance around pulling rabbits from top hats.

2seaoat

I don't want to detract from your point Teo... but the progressive eugenics movement was instrumental as well.

A very ugly history... quickly being erased... to likely be repeated.

You have mastered the changing of a subject to say absolutely nothing on the thread topic and then stumbling all over yourself confusing what has been said with something which has no nexus. I guess random is the rule in Honah Lee.

Lol... and you accuse Teo of not having read history. The real idiot thinks they know it all and closes their mind.

2seaoat

Actually on this topic, I do know it all. It has nothing to do with eugenics, or thread titles which are patently false. Give me another Honah Lee response or take the time to look something up in a history book which you have no knowledge and attempt to rebut my spanking of our resident nazi......children.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Guess a little history lesson for those that know everything..

http://southernnationalist.com/blog/2011/12/21/considering-genocide/

Imagine then if the United States and its leaders had been held to such a standard following its actions, which by the above definition were clearly criminal, against the Southern people. Consider perhaps the man most obviously guilty of committing genocide against Southerners – US General William T Sherman. Far from embarrassed by the actions of Sherman, the US media and educational system regularly celebrates his “March to the Sea,” the burning of Atlanta, Georgia and Columbia, South Carolina and the total war he waged upon Southern civilians. For example, the History Channel describes Sherman in this manner:

Perhaps the originator and the first practitioner of what the twentieth century came to know as “total war,” William Tecumseh Sherman in 1864 commanded the Union armies of the West in the decisive drive from Chattanooga to Atlanta and the famous “march to the sea” across Georgia. In these campaigns and his later push northward from Savannah through the Carolinas, Sherman’s troops carried the war to the Southern home front and blazed a wide path of destruction that delivered the death blow to the Confederacy’s will and ability to fight. For the accompanying destruction, his name is still cursed in some parts of the South; but he is also recognized as a great strategist, a forceful leader, and–together with Ulysses Grant –the ablest Union general of the war.

Indeed, Sherman was rewarded by the US Federal Government by being appointed as the senior-most officer of its army (where he over-saw the US genocidal war against the Plains Indians after conquering the Southern States). This “great strategist” and “forceful leader” openly advocated genocide against the Southern people, as detailed by historian and author Dr Thomas DiLorenzo:

Quoting again from the Fellman biography, Sherman said this about Southerners: “To the petulant and persistent secessionists, why death is mercy, and the quicker he or she is disposed of the better . . . . Until we can repopulate Georgia, it is useless to occupy it, but the utter destruction of its roads, houses, and people will cripple their military resources” (emphasis added).

War criminals: US generals Sheridan and Sherman

Here you have a clear statement that Sherman’s goal was to commit genocide against the people of Georgia. Remember that his famous “march” was not met by any serious military resistance other than a few cavalry skirmishes. It was almost entirely a campaign of death and destruction of civilians and their property. And he wanted to “repopulate” the state with fine New England stock such as himself, the son of a New England lawyer of Puritan descent.

Readers who are familiar with the U.S. Constitution may find it difficult to find the part of the document that permits the U.S. government to murder its own citizens or to completely suspend the Constitution during wartime, but Sherman apparently read between the lines better than most. “The Government of the United States has in North Alabama,” he once declared, “any and all rights which they choose to enforce in war — to take their lives, their homes, their lands, their everything . . . . war is simply power unrestrained by constitution or compact.” “We will . . . take every life, every acre of land, every particle of property, everything that to us seems proper,” said the maniacal murderer in the blue uniform.

Writing to his wife in 1862, Sherman informed her that “the war will soon assume a turn to extermination not of soldiers alone, that is the least part of the trouble, but the people . . . . There is a class of people, men women, and children, who must be killed or banished . . .”

In a January 1865 letter to General Grant, Sherman once again explained his philosophy of mass murder: “We are not fighting against enemy armies but against an enemy people; both young and old, rich and poor must feel the iron hand of war . . .

Europeans, meanwhile, were comparing Sherman to the Marquis de Sade and predicting that future wars outside of America would likely be waged against innocent civilians, once Sherman’s “success” was understood. They also considered Sherman’s war crimes to be the mark of an unsuccessful military man. He did not establish any particularly stellar record as a military commander under fire; his “forte” was the mass murder of civilians and acts of terrorism reigned upon Southern cities with weapons of mass destruction.

Lincoln always knew about all of this, as Walter Brian Cisco explains in his must-read book, War Crimes Against Southern Civilians. He gladly rewarded and praised generals such as Sherman and Sheridan for murdering and terrorizing citizens — American citizens — all in the name of defending “law and order in America.”

The US genocide against the Southern people was quickly followed by another genocide, this one committed against the American Indian nations of the West. The stated goal of US military officers, Sherman included, was to kill as many of the Indians as possible and impose the rule of the US government over their lands.

In 1867, he wrote to Grant that “we are not going to let a few thieving, ragged Indians check and stop the progress of [the railroads].” After the 1866 Fetterman Massacre, Sherman wrote Grant that “we must act with vindictive earnestness against the Sioux, even to their extermination, men, women and children.” After George Armstrong Custer’s defeat at the Battle of Little Bighorn, Sherman wrote that “hostile savages like Sitting Bull and his band of outlaw Sioux … must feel the superior power of the Government.” He further wrote that “during an assault, the soldiers can not pause to distinguish between male and female, or even discriminate as to age.”

Sherman was hardly alone in his genocidal campaigns against Southerners and later American Indians. He was joined by the infamous US General Philip Sheridan who burned down much of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and is attributed with the quote “The only good Indian is a dead Indian.” Whether he said these exact words or not, his policy and that of the military and government he served certainly closely resembled those sentiments. Such actions today would be called ethnic cleansing or genocide. And yet there was no justice for Sherman or Sheridan or their fellow criminals in blue who marched under the stars and stripes and sowed death and destruction across North America. There was certainly no justice for their victims.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/31/2014, 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat

Southernnationalist.com......really.......you remain a punchline for a joke, and you want me to take you seriously.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Southernnationalist.com......really.......you remain a punchline for a joke, and you want me to take you seriously.  

They take quotes from the principles themselves. I guess since you and Sal are so closed minded and bigoted you can only poison the well ..pathetic really

2seaoat

You wrote a completely false thread title, clumsily tried to tie the same to a Jewish publication, then went to Southernnationalist.com to justify your false thread......Sal is educated, you are not.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You wrote a completely false thread title, clumsily tried to tie the same to a Jewish publication, then went to Southernnationalist.com to justify your false thread......Sal is educated, you are not.

If that's what you call education better to remain uneducated and not be stupid.

2seaoat

Hitler's inspiration-Lincolns army

stupid

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can't take credit for that title it is my buddies over at Lew Rockwell...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/01/thomas-dilorenzo/was-hitler-inspired-by-lincolns-army/

Was Hitler Inspired by Lincoln’s Army?

By Thomas DiLorenzo

January 31, 2014

2seaoat

Thank you for the honesty to reveal a nazi source. Really pick up some civil war history books written by historians without a political agenda and become educated. This has been embarrassing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Thank you for the honesty to reveal a nazi source.  Really pick up some civil war history books written by historians without a political agenda and become educated.  This has been embarrassing.

You are the embarrassment. A man born in the south and ashamed of his heritage. Ashamed of this family and hiding in a false paradigm. You have been brainwashed by the victors..typical coward hiding behind what he thinks is the strength and safety of his captors. Stockholm syndrome by proxy.

2seaoat

Sorry, the civil war ended slavery. Human beings of color have equal rights.....god given equal rights which have nothing to do with the evil you peddle. As a child I saw the injustice. I make no apology for equality and justice. Your thread title is nazi propaganda, which tries to change the subject from freedom and equality to nazi wet dreams.

2seaoat wrote:Actually on this topic, I do know it all. It has nothing to do with eugenics, or thread titles which are patently false. Give me another Honah Lee response or take the time to look something up in a history book which you have no knowledge and attempt to rebut my spanking of our resident nazi......children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics

Origins in the wider European/U.S. eugenics movement [edit]

See also: Eugenics in the United States After the eugenics movement was well established in the United States, it was spread to Germany. California eugenicists began producing literature promoting eugenics and sterilization and sending it overseas to German scientists and medical professionals. [4] By 1933, California had subjected more people to forceful sterilization than all other U.S. states combined. The forced sterilization program engineered by the Nazis was partly inspired by California's. [5]

The Rockefeller Foundation helped develop and fund various German eugenics programs, including the one that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz. [4][6]

Upon returning from Germany in 1934, where more than 5,000 people per month were being forcibly sterilized, the California eugenics leader C. M. Goethe bragged to a colleague: "You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program. Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought . . . I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really jolted into action a great government of 60 million people." [7]

Eugenics researcher Harry H. Laughlin often bragged that his Model Eugenic Sterilization laws had been implemented in the 1935 Nuremberg racial hygiene laws. [8] In 1936, Laughlin was invited to an award ceremony at Heidelberg University in Germany (scheduled on the anniversary of Hitler's 1934 purge of Jews from the Heidelberg faculty), to receive an honorary doctorate for his work on the "science of racial cleansing". Due to financial limitations, Laughlin was unable to attend the ceremony and had to pick it up from the Rockefeller Institute. Afterwards, he proudly shared the award with his colleagues, remarking that he felt that it symbolized the "common understanding of German and American scientists of the nature of eugenics." [9]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, the civil war ended slavery.  Human beings of color have equal rights.....god given equal rights which have nothing to do with the evil you peddle.  As a child I saw the injustice.  I make no apology for equality and justice.   Your thread title is nazi propaganda, which tries to change the subject from freedom and equality to nazi wet dreams.

Lincoln could have cared less about slavery, his own words say so...you are a brainwashed human. Pull your string and you say what you are taught. Slavery was dying like it had in Britain. Slaves were more trouble than they were worth with the industrial revolution on the horizon....but hey any lie to start a war.. They been doing it forever...criminal central government in cahoots with the bankers...rinse and repeat.

2seaoat

Nonsense.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Get educated it's not too late.

2seaoat

more nonsense......retread tire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum