Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UH Oh naysayers......football starting this September in the multi use stadium

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20140131/NEWS01/140131010/UWF-hires-its-first-football-coach

College football at Maritime Park when I was told repeatedly it would never happen......by golly this is getting easy. Shazam!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am excited for Argo football. I got my advanced degree at UWF, so I am an alumnus. My 28 yo daughter got her BA/MA at UWF and does not like the fact the school is fielding a football team.

So, I will likely tease my daughter with this news. Go Argos!!!!

Next up: the eventual jump of the team to Division FBS.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

This could be fun.......all those people enjoying tailgating on old stinky and the park........Saturdays could be fun this fall, and I will be able to make a home football game in October or November if I am still kicking.

Before you have a orgasm, check the football field layout. Bob and I posted some photos of it. I guess you missed them. Looks like a goat running in the Kentucky Derby. Between the Hedges, it aint. LOL

2seaoat

I was told it would never happen, when I said it would happen.....ever see the bears play in Wrigley field? Two pounds of crap in a one pound bag, and way too much fun.

It still hasn't happened.
Check your calendar..  You can stay in the new hotel that is to be built on section 8(not to be confused with section 8 housing)  It will be known as the "Not a good seat in the place" Stadium LOL  

UH Oh naysayers......football starting this September in the multi use stadium Uwf-football-maritime11

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 1/31/2014, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

UH Oh naysayers......football starting this September in the multi use stadium

Bense confirmed Sept. 4 that the team will begin playing in 2016

UH Oh I cant read,,,,,,,,,,

2seaoat

I will not be here in 2016, so I guess I will not see a football game in October or November......oh well I have the satisfaction of seeing the concept plan for a football game and when the bleacher is placed 10 feet off center people will write in to the PNJ that they had been fooled by the concept plan.....bait and switch......their seat was on the 30, not the 50.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum