Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharing of Personal Information on the fourm.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm very loquacious this evening for a good reason. At midnight I will be going to the hospital for the induction of my 7th grandchild. As I did with my other 6 grand-babies, I will assist mom and dad with the birthing of their first baby.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to see and help with the birth of each of my grand-babies. I think my family, over the years, has given a new meaning to the term family birthing room. My children have all been in the room for their siblings deliveries along with some of the older grandchildren. It is truly a family affair for us.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All the best and for those dummies that didn't know...

loquacious (comparative more loquacious, superlative most loquacious)

Talkative or chatty, especially of persons given to excess conversation

Happy Birthday!!

Sharing of Personal Information on the fourm. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTroOaUPl9xWlKXV-yOY0sXtJwxKqz-8MGoKc_yOaNKbaFnBFXKxs8X00

Congratulations Joani...

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkSIwaUaNc

Very Happy

Congradulations Joanie Very Happy

Youre a lucky woman. And you have a beautiful family.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Here's hoping everything goes smoothly, Joani! Very Happy

AWESOME....!!!!

congrats joanie....and i hope everything is ok.

our 2nd was born 2 weeks ago....a boy, and we can't wait to go down there and visit.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Joanne, I was also fortunate enough to be able to attend and assist with
the births of my two grandchildren. It really is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Good luck on the birth and congratulations to the family. They are lucky to have you.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

TEOTWAWKI wrote:All the best and for those dummies that didn't know...

loquacious (comparative more loquacious, superlative most loquacious)

Talkative or chatty, especially of persons given to excess conversation

How would we know? We don't have anybody like that on here. Razz

Joanimaroni wrote:I'm very loquacious this evening for a good reason. At midnight I will be going to the hospital for the induction of my 7th grandchild. As I did with my other 6 grand-babies, I will assist mom and dad with the birthing of their first baby.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to see and help with the birth of each of my grand-babies. I think my family, over the years, has given a new meaning to the term family birthing room. My children have all been in the room for their siblings deliveries along with some of the older grandchildren. It is truly a family affair for us.

Cool, joani, and congrats to you and your family, my first great granddaughter was born this morning at 12;15 A.M. at Sacred Heart. I think I'll go out for a walk in my tottering old age and contemplate it all.

Joanimaroni wrote:I'm very loquacious this evening for a good reason. At midnight I will be going to the hospital for the induction of my 7th grandchild. As I did with my other 6 grand-babies, I will assist mom and dad with the birthing of their first baby.

Congradualtions Joani! Grandchildren are a wonderful thing.

very cool... congrats..!!

Yay Joani! Do you have a baby yet? Congratulations Grandma!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

How's the baby, Joani? And your daughter? And YOU?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sharing of Personal Information on the fourm. Stone_10
Presenting my 7th grandchild....Stone O'Brien L.......

Induction started at midnight but...
Our baby arrived via C-section at 6:05 pm. Mommy, Daddy and the rest of the family survived. I did not get to be in the OR but daddy was there and mommy had spinal anesthesia and was able to witness the birth and he is absolutely gorgeous. He weighted in at 7lb 14.3 oz. when I left at 9pm he still had not been measured.

I'm exhausted and so are mom and daddy. We have been up since 7am Monday morning. It has been a very long event but well worth the effort and everyone is doing fine.

TB I know you are dying to see your grandson....I was so glad to get to hold my new one.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

So sweet! You're lucky Joani. Seven! I love you

Nekochan

Nekochan

sunny Congratulations, Joani! Enjoy that baby!
Lucky, indeed. Very Happy

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Now isn't Stone just the handsomest little fellow! And I see he's picked the correct thumb to suck, too. Wise, very wise.

Congratulations, Joani and family!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sharing of Personal Information on the fourm. Stoneb10

Still contemplating his new world.

Joanimaroni wrote:Sharing of Personal Information on the fourm. Stone_10
Presenting my 7th grandchild....Stone O'Brien L.......

Induction started at midnight but...
Our baby arrived via C-section at 6:05 pm. Mommy, Daddy and the rest of the family survived. I did not get to be in the OR but daddy was there and mommy had spinal anesthesia and was able to witness the birth and he is absolutely gorgeous. He weighted in at 7lb 14.3 oz. when I left at 9pm he still had not been measured.

I'm exhausted and so are mom and daddy. We have been up since 7am Monday morning. It has been a very long event but well worth the effort and everyone is doing fine.

TB I know you are dying to see your grandson....I was so glad to get to hold my new one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i can't wait. my daughter has kept us up to date w/ pics and such, but it's not the same as holding him, etc.

congrats all around to you and yours...it's awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum