Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim Cantore

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jim Cantore Empty Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 8:33 am

dumpcare

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/this-is-why-you-shouldn-t-mess-with--the-rockstar-of-meteorologists--during-his-broadcast-005152856.html

2Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 9:00 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I saw that on tv this morning. The worst thing about it is that Cantore never likes to have a normal height person in the camera shot with him unless he's wearing his six inch lifts which he wasn't. lol

3Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 9:23 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob the guy could bench press a Buick. Why you gotta rag on him ?

4Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 9:47 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob the guy could bench press a Buick. Why you gotta rag on him ?

Because I suffer from ugliness, baldness, bisexuality and insanity and I need somebody to rag on too. Everybody does. lol

5Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 9:48 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob the guy could bench press a Buick. Why you gotta rag on him ?

Because I suffer from ugliness,  baldness, bisexuality and insanity and I need somebody to rag on too.  Everybody does.  lol

Oh

6Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 9:53 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I'll cut him some slack. As weathermen go, at least he's got a better last name than this guy. lol

Jim Cantore Bastardi-mnn

7Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 9:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Can you even imagine what that dude had to endure in junior high school with a name like that?  
I mean every time the teacher called his name there musta been nothing but snickering. lol

8Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 10:05 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Notice how he sees the kid coming and sticks his leg up just in time to knee him in the nuts. And from the look of pain on the kid's face it hurts.

Jim Cantore Nuts10

9Jim Cantore Empty Re: Jim Cantore 1/29/2014, 10:10 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

During one of the tropical storms,  yella and I went to the beach to look at the waves.
The best place to do that is to park in the Hilton parking garage and walk through the lobby to the beach.  
As we were coming back from the beach and back through the lobby,  there was a dude waiting at the elevator.  Yella and I both knew we'd seen him somewhere but couldn't quite place him.  Yella thought it was an old friend from Texas and greeted him that way and started up a conversation.  I thought it must be yella's old friend too.
Then he introduced himself as Cantore.  He was none too pleased that we didn't recognize him.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum