Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retiring Rep Jim Moran (D) slams Obamacare on his way out of the door

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25319-rep-jim-moran-d-is-retiring-and-slamming-obamacare-on-his-way-out

The Chicks

FacebookTwitterPinterestYouTubeRSS

Home
Features

Comics
Wall of Shame
Chicktionary

Pics & Flicks

Chicks Pics
Chicks' Battle Cry
Videos - Ask the Chicks
Videos - Chick Chat
Videos - Misc. Random Arbitrary This & That

About / Contact

About the Chicks
Why We Started This Blog
Newsletter
Navigatin' and Behavin'
Legal
Email the Chicks!
Email the Webmaster

Store

 Tuesday, 01/28/2014 - 07:33 am EST
Rep. Jim Moran (D) Is Retiring. And Slamming Obamacare On His Way Out.
 Written by Mockarena
font sizedecrease font sizeincrease font size
Print
Email
Comments (2)

According to this, Rep. Jim Moran announced this month that he won't seek re-election this November, which is good news for people with Actual Brains, because Rep. Jim Moran is a nightmare.

For example, remember when he wanted to eliminate the debt ceiling, because it was ineffective at reducing the deficit?

Yeah. He's retiring. YAY!

But here's what's super interesting about his retirement announcement. Now that he's not worrying about a campaign, he's being honest about the suck that is Obamacare. In a radio interview, he admitted when people with COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC have been saying forever:

“I’m afraid that the millennials, if you will, are less likely to sign up. I think they feel more independent, I think they feel a little more invulnerable than prior generations. But I don’t think we’re going to get enough young people signing up to make this bill work as it was intended to financially. And, frankly, there’s some legitimacy to their concern because the government spends about $7 for the elderly for every $1 it spends on the young. I just don’t know how we’re going to do it frankly. If we had a solution I’d be telling the president right now.”

It should come as no surprise to any of you that Rep. Jim Moran was an enthusiastic supporter of Obamacare.

Hey, here's a solution, Rep. Moran. REPEAL THE DAMN THING.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum