Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to this forecast, there will be 3-6 inches of snow very near us.

+5
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
2seaoat
Bluebonnet
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

From an NBC report this morning.

According to this forecast,  there will be 3-6 inches of snow very near us. Snow10

Bluebonnet

Freezing rain is more likely for us…tricky driving in an area of drivers who panic when it's merely sprinkling. Bridges could be as slick as Gene Valentino's combover.

2seaoat

The temp is dropping like a rock up here.....I would think if this is spreading southward that snow is a real possibility.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just used google to get the forecast for various towns north of us.
Weather Underground is forecasting "ice pellets" for every town I looked at up to Greenville, AL. I had to get all the way to Montgomery for the forecast
to say "snow".

cool1

cool1

I think it will snow in Pensacola I really do  cheers --then let it go away and not stay long I miss my hot weather

lol! 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jim Cantore is forecasting snow showers for Pensacola from midnight to 5 AM.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/32503?pagenum=3&nextbeginIndex=24

But the problem is I just don't trust The Weather Channel's forecasting.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If global warming gets much worse we will all freeze.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Jim Cantore is forecasting snow showers for Pensacola from midnight to 5 AM.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/32503?pagenum=3&nextbeginIndex=24

But the problem is I just don't trust The Weather Channel's forecasting.

Dammit, I'll have to stay up all night.

Okaloosa is closing schools tomorrow.

dumpcare

I thought this is not suppose to happen until late tomorrow afternoon into Wednesday morning?

Okaloosa has closed schools already? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:I thought this is not suppose to happen until late tomorrow afternoon into Wednesday morning?

I got it mixed up. It is tomorrow night and not tonight.

dumpcare

They just closed SR for tomorrow and Wednesday.

2seaoat

wimps......and to think some of you are Green Bay fans....in all seriousness the temps are really really cold up here and projected to keep dropping. Time to drive the prius onto the ice to do a little fishing.

Sal

Sal

According to this forecast,  there will be 3-6 inches of snow very near us. Cold10

dumpcare

Now Escambia.

Not necessarily wimps, you guys up North cannot drive on ice and we won't be able to hear. Snow is a different matter. Don't tell me different about the ice Seaoat I was born and raised in Michigan, you have no control on ice unless you can bank it in a snow bank and I doubt we will will have any banks.

Sal

Sal

meanwhile, in Nome ...

According to this forecast,  there will be 3-6 inches of snow very near us. Screen19

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:I thought this is not suppose to happen until late tomorrow afternoon into Wednesday morning?

I got it mixed up.  It is tomorrow night and not tonight.

Dammit to hell Bob, what's happening tonight?

Any snow...or is it just Tuesday night which is actually Wednesday AM has snow in the forecast? If the snow is Tuesday after midnight which makes it Wednesday why are the schools closed on Tuesday during the day? I have all the stuff to make 4 pots of chili for my kids. When in the hell am I suppose to make the chili and have it ready for pick-up? The last thing I want is a chili pick-up that has the potential of a slip and fall ruining my snow man. I don't want a snowman, covered in chili looking like he was shot in my front yard. Goddammit!

Allways neat to hear the Yankees call us wimps when they are gasping for breath on a hot August day. LOL They whisper "Ohhh it is so damn hot" as they pass out trying to walk from the Air conditioned fast Food Joint to the safety of their Air Conditioned Auto......

RottiesRule

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:

I got it mixed up.  It is tomorrow night and not tonight.

Dammit to hell Bob, what's happening tonight?

Any snow...or is it just Tuesday night which is actually Wednesday AM has snow in the forecast? If the snow is Tuesday after midnight which makes it Wednesday why are the schools closed on Tuesday during the day? I have all the stuff to make 4 pots of chili for my kids. When in the hell am I suppose to make the chili and have it ready for pick-up?  The last thing I want is a chili pick-up that has the potential of a slip and fall ruining my snow man. I don't want a snowman, covered in chili looking like he was shot in my front yard.    Goddammit!

LOL!!!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Personally,  I'm gonna ignore the Bob forecast and tune in to Christian Garman in five minutes.  I don't think Bob is any more of a meteorologist than Jim Cantore is.  Bob and Cantore are both pretend meteorologists. lol

Gonna take my 370Z out to a parking lot and drift it !!!

dumpcare

Make the chili Joani, it'a always better a couple of days old.

Ichi there was only one yankee calling you wimps, not this one. I know damn very well what driving on ice is like and it ain't pretty regardless of where you live. I sure would not cherish the thought of trying to cross the 3 mile bridge, but they would probably close it.

I can remember back in the 80's an ice storm where I lived in Ms and everything was closed for a couple of weeks, but that is because the power lines came down.

Driving your car on water to ice fish isn't wise. I can remember every winter a whole bunch of people drowning in their cars because the ice was not as solid as thought.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay the channel 3 dude just said if we have snow it will be tomorrow night.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:Make the chili Joani, it'a always better a couple of days old.

Ichi there was only one yankee calling you wimps, not this one. I know damn very well what driving on ice is like and it ain't pretty regardless of where you live. I sure would not cherish the thought of trying to cross the 3 mile bridge, but they would probably close it.

I can remember back in the 80's an ice storm where I lived in Ms and everything was closed for a couple of weeks, but that is because the power lines came down.

Driving your car on water to ice fish isn't wise. I can remember every winter a whole bunch of people drowning in their cars because the ice was not as solid as thought.

Group text sent out for chili pick up tomorrow.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Group text sent out for chili pick up tomorrow.

What's the address where I pick it up? Should I bring my own container?

The one I was thinking about must have been 94

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum