Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which state have you seen the most litter when traveling

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It used to be Pa for me. Western Pa was an open trash bin. However, after recently driving through Ga, it has now taken over the lead in litter on the roadside. I saw folks picking stuff up in Al and Fl, but Ga is a pig's stye.

knothead

knothead

It's been many years and I am certain there are more littered but the highway between Tuba City, AZ and Gallup, NM was completely covered on both sides with empty wine/beer/liquor bottles . . . they looked liked diamonds glistening in the sun . . . it was amazing but a testament to the depth of the alcohol problems present within the reservation culture.

2seaoat

I also noticed that hardly anybody drove a Prius in GA, and there were few chevys.........just an observation. We counted over a 100 cars before seeing a chevy, and saw about three prius in the entire state. Saw chevy and prius vehicles in large numbers in all the other states. Saw a great many Nissans in Ga.

Sal

Sal

You got a problem with Nissans?

Illinois... driving into Chicago.

2seaoat

You got a problem with Nissans?

Nope, It is just the absence of Chevy vehicles including trucks in Ga which made me scratch my head. My wife and I noticed the lack of Prius vehicles in Ga last year, but saw them almost everywhere else......they were thick in south Florida, but I have never seen so many as in downtown Chicago.

My daughter lives in Richmond Va, and she says that trash is everywhere. Lots of it.
Oregon used to be very very clean. back in the '70s. But is much worse now. But still cleaner than many places.
People just don't seem to care much anymore.

I'm drawing a blank on which state has the most litter, but I can tell you that Connecticut used to have the least of any state along the east coast. We were amazed when we moved up there. No litter and no graffiti.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There is likely more litter because states and municipalities are cutting back budgets and not funding cleanup campaigns like they used to. They are all in debt like our federal goverment is.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Chicago, the most scariest experience I ever had.

I had to get off the expressway I got lost. and go through dt...

trash everywhere, gangs of people standing and drinking around fires built in drums. it was like a scene from mad max.

Chicago couldn't be mad max as the people in that movie did for themselves and were not waiting on handout.

cool1

cool1

New Orleans I lived there - nasty- Mad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum