Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guards rape inmates... oh shock..LOL.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/23/staff-members-committed-half-sexual-assaults-priso/

Nearly half of all sexual assault accusations reported in U.S. correctional facilities in 2011 were aimed at prison guards or staff, according to a report released Thursday by the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics. That was up 18 percent since 2006.

...Among the accused perpetrators, less than half were prosecuted and 22 percent remained in their jobs, the report said.

“An inmate is just as threatened by staff as … by other inmates — this wasn’t the prevalent thought just a few years ago,” said Jamie Fellner, who served on the National Rape Elimination Commission that was created by Congress to better understand the dynamics of sexual assaults behind bars.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/23/staff-members-committed-half-sexual-assaults-priso/

Nearly half of all sexual assault accusations reported in U.S. correctional facilities in 2011 were aimed at prison guards or staff, according to a report released Thursday by the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics. That was up 18 percent since 2006.

...Among the accused perpetrators, less than half were prosecuted and 22 percent remained in their jobs, the report said.

“An inmate is just as threatened by staff as … by other inmates — this wasn’t the prevalent thought just a few years ago,” said Jamie Fellner, who served on the National Rape Elimination Commission that was created by Congress to better understand the dynamics of sexual assaults behind bars.

Why do you find this funny? What sort of a mind find rape funny under any circumstances?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/23/staff-members-committed-half-sexual-assaults-priso/

Why do you find this funny?  What sort of a mind find rape funny under any circumstances?

What I find funny is that anyone would be shocked that authoritarians would dominate and rape people they are tasked to protect.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

Why do you find this funny?  What sort of a mind find rape funny under any circumstances?

What I find funny is that anyone would be shocked that authoritarians would dominate and rape people they are tasked to protect.

And that's funny to you. Says a lot about your character.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

And that's funny to you.  Says a lot about your character.

No I guess you are fairly dense so let me break it into little pieces for you. Rape is not funny it's terrible, domination torture of men by other men given state costumes is terrible. People thinking that guards given ultimate authority and little in the way of fear of punishment for their crimes raping teenage kids thrown in that system being shocked that it happens is peculiar or funny.

Now because I have to teach you English...for you to understand...

funny
  Use Funny in a sentence
fun·ny
1 [fuhn-ee] Show IPA
adjective, fun·ni·er, fun·ni·est.
providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
attempting to amuse; facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?
warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded: We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
Informal. insolent; impertinent: Don't get funny with me, young man!
curious; strange; peculiar; odd: Her speech has a funny twang.

"Oh shock" was a sarcasm.

NOUN: sarcasm.

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
   A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
   The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

The victim and object of my ridicule was any person that thought this strange or not possible.

Markle

Markle

Cute try at back pedaling.  Sorry but THIS is not sarcasm.  This is despicable.

Re: Guards rape inmates... oh shock..LOL. Today at 12:41 am

Disgusting.

When you're in a hole...QUIT DIGGING!
Guards rape inmates... oh shock..LOL. Diggingaholeandman

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yup would appear you got your mind made up and no amount of facts is going to change it.. You are a typical blood thirsty, war loving, baby bombing neocon. You would have made a great Nazi. maybe even SS. Pacedog could carry your swagger stick.

cool1

cool1

this is terrible but not surprised! And everyone here has been posting for a long time --No one here is for rape and no one thinks its funny , people cant write stuff without calling them out on it.  
You know TEOs not like that and no one else on here is either.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by cool1 on 1/25/2014, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yup would appear you got your mind made up and no amount of facts is going to change it.. You are a typical blood thirsty, war loving, baby bombing neocon. You would have made a great Nazi. maybe even SS. Pacedog could carry your swagger stick.

WWHHHHHAAATTT----stop it you 2---- Mad 

cool1

cool1

LOL now this is funny im doing what I said not to do im calling you both out-- Laughing 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:LOL now this is funny im doing what I said not to do im calling you both out-- Laughing 

Aw Gee but he started it .....okay I won't call the Neocon a Nazi.

Markle

Markle

cool1 wrote:this is terrible but not surprised! And everyone here has been posting for a long time --No one here is for rape and no one thinks its funny , people cant write stuff without calling them out on it.  
You know TEOs not like that and no one else on here is either.  Rolling Eyes

Was it not TEOTWAWKI who wrote this?

Re: Guards rape inmates... oh shock..LOL. Today at 12:41 am

Last edited by Markle on 1/25/2014, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yup would appear you got your mind made up and no amount of facts is going to change it.. You are a typical blood thirsty, war loving, baby bombing neocon. You would have made a great Nazi. maybe even SS. Pacedog could carry your swagger stick.

Guards rape inmates... oh shock..LOL. 25b9387d-98a3-4a7c-8780-8c1a95b08103

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Guess I should have followed this good advice...

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Guess I should have followed this good advice...

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"?

Wasn't me who found rape funny was it?

Now we'll watch as TEOTWAWKI puts in the last word. As he furiously backpedals. Keep on PEDALING!

Last edited by Markle on 1/25/2014, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Guess I should have followed this good advice...

Wasn't me who found rape funny was it?

Rape isn't funny finding it unusual is what is funny and NOT FUNNY HAHA...sheesh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum