Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd

+2
Hospital Bob
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 4:27 pm

Sal

Sal

Stupidity is a public health risk ...

Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Screen18

Green dots represent whooping cough

Red dots represent measles

[...] During the period represented by the map’s data, the US was home to thousands of cases of pertussis. Pertussis, also called whooping cough, went largely unreported in the underdeveloped world: 58 cases were noted in Sudan in 2013, while north Afghanistan suffered 350 cases in a cluster outbreak in 2012.

In contrast, the state of Wisconsin alone saw more than 7,000 cases of the disease between 2011 and 2013. In California, the number was over 10,000. At least 10 babies died in the state from the disease in 2010. In 2009, there were no news reports of vaccine-preventable diseases in the state of Washington. In 2012, the state suffered five distinct outbreaks of whooping cough, totaling 7,000 cases of a disease that was once close to eradication. Similar outbreaks have occurred in Australia and the UK — both countries with advanced vaccination programs. This discrepancy could be due to the map’s data source: the Council of Foreign Relations relied on news reports to collate its information, and reliable reporting from the developing world is usually trickier to find than news from inside the US or UK. But the outbreaks also appear to have intrinsic links to the anti-vaccination movements present in these economically advanced countries.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/21/5329478/vaccine-preventable-disease-outbreaks-show-anti-vaccine-movement-influence

2Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 4:40 pm

A lady here at work lost her 21 y/o daughter today to H1n1

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 1/21/2014, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 5:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Alex Jones says vaccinations are an illuminati/new world order plot intended to kill off a large part of the population.

4Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 5:31 pm

I have a cousin in AL whose infant daughter nearly died from pertussis. Somebody at their church chose not to vaccinate their children. Their children did not get ill.

5Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 5:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Alex Jones says vaccinations are an illuminati/new world order plot intended to kill off a large part of the population.

Dang looks like he's right

6Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 7:23 pm

Sal wrote:Stupidity is a public health risk ...

Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Screen18

Green dots represent whooping cough

Red dots represent measles

[...] During the period represented by the map’s data, the US was home to thousands of cases of pertussis. Pertussis, also called whooping cough, went largely unreported in the underdeveloped world: 58 cases were noted in Sudan in 2013, while north Afghanistan suffered 350 cases in a cluster outbreak in 2012.

In contrast, the state of Wisconsin alone saw more than 7,000 cases of the disease between 2011 and 2013. In California, the number was over 10,000. At least 10 babies died in the state from the disease in 2010. In 2009, there were no news reports of vaccine-preventable diseases in the state of Washington. In 2012, the state suffered five distinct outbreaks of whooping cough, totaling 7,000 cases of a disease that was once close to eradication. Similar outbreaks have occurred in Australia and the UK — both countries with advanced vaccination programs. This discrepancy could be due to the map’s data source: the Council of Foreign Relations relied on news reports to collate its information, and reliable reporting from the developing world is usually trickier to find than news from inside the US or UK. But the outbreaks also appear to have intrinsic links to the anti-vaccination movements present in these economically advanced countries.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/21/5329478/vaccine-preventable-disease-outbreaks-show-anti-vaccine-movement-influence

20 deaths from 2011-2012.

http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/downloads/pertussis-surveillance-report.pdf

and you just have to wonder how a disease that was practically ERADICATED came back so quick, and you think it was because those anti vaccine people  Rolling Eyes 

you should read this too.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/pertussis/default.htm

facts are, a lot of these diseases are coming back in America because our borders are WIDE OPEN.

7Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 7:30 pm

Not to mention reporting criteria and diagnostic protocols... fear sells.

8Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 9:05 pm

PkrBum wrote:Not to mention reporting criteria and diagnostic protocols... fear sells.

They don't really understand what they post. They just post it because it falls into the party line, baaaaaaaaaaaa

9Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 11:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have to say I'm not against vaccines, although it always was a worry to me when my children got them, because invariably there would be swelling at the site and/or ...well, all the parents here know the drill. I'm a huge advocate of spreading out the immunizations in the early months of life. I also see no reason whatever to give a newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccine. I am extremely wary of flu vaccines, but I am even more wary of the inhalant because it contains a live virus. It seems to me that it would be easy to transmit the disease to another person if you've just received a live virus up your nose. And, in truth, the flu vaccine only covers a very small portion of flu-type illnesses...some of which are not flu at all. I have had some success at reversing illness by changing Ph...

10Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/21/2014, 11:59 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
I have to say I'm not against vaccines, although it always was a worry to me when my children got them, because invariably there would be swelling at the site and/or ...well, all the parents here know the drill.  I'm a huge advocate of spreading out the immunizations in the early months of life.  I also see no reason whatever to give a newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccine.  I am extremely wary of flu vaccines, but I am even more wary of the inhalant because it contains a live virus.  It seems to me that it would be easy to transmit the disease to another person if you've just received a live virus up your nose.  And, in truth, the flu vaccine only covers a very small portion of flu-type illnesses...some of which are not flu at all.  I have had some success at reversing illness by changing Ph...

This is something you and I agree on. ho many people do you think that the inhalant know it contains a attenuated live virus?
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/nasalspray.htm

My only problem with vaccines is mostly the flu ones. other than I do not have much faith in the chicken pox, shingles ones either. all scams.

but lets get back into this disease, pertussis, it was almost eradicated. and you no what happened in 2010? it became mandatory to have this vaccine for kids.

http://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/he/hn/pertussis.asp

Now go back to the data of when these so called outbreaks occurred.

really, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure these things out, just someone willing to look at data objectively.

11Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 12:02 am

Sal

Sal

Magnets ....

.... how do they work??

scratch 

12Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 1:45 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I have to say I'm not against vaccines, although it always was a worry to me when my children got them, because invariably there would be swelling at the site and/or ...well, all the parents here know the drill.  I'm a huge advocate of spreading out the immunizations in the early months of life.  I also see no reason whatever to give a newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccine.  I am extremely wary of flu vaccines, but I am even more wary of the inhalant because it contains a live virus.  It seems to me that it would be easy to transmit the disease to another person if you've just received a live virus up your nose.  And, in truth, the flu vaccine only covers a very small portion of flu-type illnesses...some of which are not flu at all.  I have had some success at reversing illness by changing Ph...

This is something you and I agree on. ho many people do you think that the inhalant know it contains a attenuated live virus?

My only problem with vaccines is mostly the flu ones. other than I do not have much faith in the chicken pox, shingles ones either. all scams.

but lets get back into this disease, pertussis, it was almost eradicated. and you no what happened in 2010? it became mandatory to have this vaccine for kids.

really, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure these things out, just someone willing to look at data objectively.

My husband's doctor just talked him out of getting the chickenpox vaccine. Said it was less than 30% effective. He gave quite a few reasons against it but I cannot remember all of them.

13Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 2:16 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

My husband's doctor just talked him out of getting the chickenpox vaccine. Said it was less than 30% effective.  He gave quite a few reasons against it but I cannot remember all of them.

Oh hot dog an honest Doctor..what's his name I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years. I might need a physical...

14Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 8:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Oh hot dog an honest Doctor..what's his name I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years. I might need a physical...

There's something I will never understand about all this.
You just said the doctors chrissy worships are dishonest. And you've posted countless times that the whole medical system she worships is doing us all more harm than disease is.

So why doesn't she talk like a sailor and use every profanity in the book to cuss you out like she does me? lol

15Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 10:02 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

There's something I will never understand about all this.
You just said the doctors chrissy worships are dishonest.  And you've posted countless times that the whole medical system she worships is doing us all more harm than disease is.  

So why doesn't she talk like a sailor and use every profanity in the book to cuss you out like she does me?  lol

Her and I disagree on some things but I do respect her and don't belittle her in anyway "Mr. Bob, how do you remove a biopsy breath".

16Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 10:14 am

2seaoat

Ignorance is an abundant component of this forum, and that makes it entertaining, but when children die because of anti science superstition originating from folks who dance with snakes and sit on the porch watching the sun set over the Appalachian Mountains.....I guess I will take what is behind curtain 2.

17Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 10:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
"Mr. Bob, how do you remove a biopsy breath".

I don't think it's a biopsy that I'm smelling on Chrissy's breath. It's something else. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1364534/the-amish-and-vaccination

"The rate of autism in northeastern Ohio, the nation's largest Amish community, is 1 in 10,000. I should know I'm their neurologist."   Doctor Max Wiznitzer MD Pediatric Neurologist 2005, Note the Amish are under intense pressure to "vaccinate" and many are starting

"The autism rate for U.S. children is 1 in 166, according to the federal government. The autism rate for the Amish around Middlefield, Ohio, is 1 in 15,000."   Doctor  Heng Wang MD, Middlefield, OH, Pediatrics 2005

"Almost every Amish family I know has had somebody from the health department knock on our door and try to convince us to get vaccines for our children. The younger Amish more and more are getting vaccines. It's a minority of children who vaccinate, but that is changing now."   Julia Inion   2005

The Amish before they started to "vaccinate" were almost autism free. This identifiable population of autism free kids was a threat to those pushing the tragedy of "vaccination" on we the people. Clearly the Amish are being more or less coerced into "vaccination" to eliminate this Amish population as a threat to the ongoing tragedy of "vaccination".

19Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd Empty Re: Thanks Anti-Vaccine Crowd 1/22/2014, 10:48 am

2seaoat

If you know anything about the Amish, you will realize that their lifestyle and diet are completely different than the average American. There exposure to commercial cleaning products, oils and solvents are completely different than the average American family and having been caught in a buggy jam in rural eastern Indiana when calling on a supplier, I can tell you that you are a fricking fool to pick vaccines out of the hat as the cause for the lower rate of autism......complete and utter ignorance and if you were even remotely familiar with the scientific method, even you would admit that such an associations is utter tom foolery.....when looking at the thousands of variables which are distinctly different in the Amish lifestyle, but anti intellectual has become a political movement, and at its heart is anti government, anti economic system which blames the jews and scapegoats blacks and hispanics......they have a name for that political movement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum