Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New polar vortex sliding our way..may impact the Superbowl...got your attention didn't I ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://nation.time.com/2014/01/17/the-polar-vortex-is-probably-coming-back/#ixzz2qfF87TyJ

will move well south of its normal position and blast the northeast with more frigid temperatures. Throughout much of the country, he’s predicting temperatures 20 to 30 degrees below average.

According to Junker’s models, the most extreme cold is expected to hit 11-15 days from now. One group that’s sure to be watching the weather are NFL executives. This year, the Meadowlands complex just outside New York is playing host to the first Super Bowl in history that will be played outside in a northern city, and if the weather models hold, bitterly cold temperatures should descend on the city the week before the big game.

Read more: Polar Vortex Weather Is Probably Coming Back, Maybe for Super Bowl | TIME.com http://nation.time.com/2014/01/17/the-polar-vortex-is-probably-coming-back/#ixzz2qiWQypXc

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://nation.time.com/2014/01/17/the-polar-vortex-is-probably-coming-back/#ixzz2qfF87TyJ

will move well south of its normal position and blast the northeast with more frigid temperatures. Throughout much of the country, he’s predicting temperatures 20 to 30 degrees below average.

According to Junker’s models, the most extreme cold is expected to hit 11-15 days from now. One group that’s sure to be watching the weather are NFL executives. This year, the Meadowlands complex just outside New York is playing host to the first Super Bowl in history that will be played outside in a northern city, and if the weather models hold, bitterly cold temperatures should descend on the city the week before the big game.

Read more: Polar Vortex Weather Is Probably Coming Back, Maybe for Super Bowl | TIME.com http://nation.time.com/2014/01/17/the-polar-vortex-is-probably-coming-back/#ixzz2qiWQypXc

What is your view of this, TEO, Democrat propaganda paid for by Al Gore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVzCOoQY28Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anfbjiShjP8

Actually the diminishing icecaps will not have the profound effect on our world civilization as the melting of the high mountain snowpacks that are also melting and they are what feed the world wide aquifers that provide the human race with a huge part ofthe water we drink. And now the Fossil Fuel Corporations are busily and oh so happily destroying our aquifers as fast as they can through their "fracturing" technique for oil and gas recovery. Making millions of dollars now and killing million of people later on.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can't watch youtube until the 23rd. I used up all my gigs already. BUT I do believe that clean water is already a problem and much of the cancer epidemic is directly because our water is unbelievably polluted. It's getting worse and big cities are becoming awful. I kind of wonder where we will live after we ruin this planet for the sake of profit. One side benefit is that the illuminates program of world genocide will advance geometrically. I guess my grand kids will have to deal with it cause I should be fertilizer by then.

Markle

Markle

Yella wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://nation.time.com/2014/01/17/the-polar-vortex-is-probably-coming-back/#ixzz2qfF87TyJ

What is your view of this, TEO, Democrat propaganda paid for by Al Gore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVzCOoQY28Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anfbjiShjP8

Actually the diminishing icecaps will not have the profound effect on our world civilization as the melting of the high mountain snowpacks that are also melting and they are what feed the world wide aquifers that provide the human race with a huge part of the water we drink. And now the Fossil Fuel Corporations are busily and oh so happily destroying our aquifers as fast as they can through their "fracturing" technique for oil and gas recovery. Making millions of dollars now and killing million of people later on.

The ice caps are growing, as you well know. Your Global Warming Guru, Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore told us that the Arctic would be free of ice by 2013. He's been rather quiet about that forecast hasn't he?
New polar vortex sliding our way..may impact the Superbowl...got your attention didn't I ? ArcticIce29percentgrowth

Oklahoma has been using fracking to extract oil and gas for over 50 years. They have clean air and clean water.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I lived in Louisiana and they don't, fact is some places the water burns...The Cuyahoga River once caught on fire when I lived in Ohio...yeah drink that good water..I filter mine twice and it comes from a well. Fluoride aka rat poison, estrogen, fecal matter ,chlorine and who knows what else is in every glass of city water..

Jake92

I wonder how much natural gas leaks into the water supply and burns when lit with a match.. Just like oil leaks from the ocean floor, it also leaks into lakes and rivers hundreds of miles from the Gulf of Mexico, or any of the other bodies of water surrounding the continents..

whohoooooooooooo polar vortex coming to get us...  What a Face 

because we never had winter before. silent 

and so here we goooooooo, the man made global warming bunch try and prepare their attest and greatest word salad propaganda piece to tie into global warming the real life event called " earths ever changing climate".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:whohoooooooooooo polar vortex coming to get us...  What a Face 

and so here we goooooooo, the man made global warming bunch try and prepare their attest and greatest word salad propaganda piece to tie into global warming the real life event called " earths ever changing climate".

I am with you on the scare words ...they were going to name it Godzilla but that was taken...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I am with you on the scare words ...they were going to name it Godzilla but that was taken...

yes, Godzilla is in the whitehouse..

lol! 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol! 

And bigfoot...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

lol! 

And bigfoot...

Dracula too...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LOL Halloween year round..that explains the tricks and treats.

New polar vortex sliding our way..may impact the Superbowl...got your attention didn't I ? Barack-Obama-Dracula-71406

TEOTWAWKI wrote:LOL Halloween year round..that explains the tricks and treats.

New polar vortex sliding our way..may impact the Superbowl...got your attention didn't I ? Barack-Obama-Dracula-71406

LMAO!

no doubt. Im sure they made this man made polar vortex come to freeze us to death.

I think im more scared of the white house Dracula who seems to have a taste for hard working middle American blood.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

New polar vortex sliding our way..may impact the Superbowl...got your attention didn't I ? Freak-Show-2888

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

New polar vortex sliding our way..may impact the Superbowl...got your attention didn't I ? Follow-Me--114044

lol! 

I laugh as I am freezing my toots off

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I lived in Louisiana and they don't, fact is some places the water burns...The Cuyahoga River once caught on fire when I lived in Ohio...yeah drink that good water..I filter mine twice and it comes from a well. Fluoride aka rat poison, estrogen, fecal matter ,chlorine and who knows what else is in every glass of city water..

Every year the City of Tallahassee's water supply is evaluated and we receive glowing reviews. Yes, we are fortunate and live over an excellent source of crystal clear water. Most of our wells don't even require filters and I am happy that we add fluoride and chlorine to our system.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I lived in Louisiana and they don't, fact is some places the water burns...The Cuyahoga River once caught on fire when I lived in Ohio...yeah drink that good water..I filter mine twice and it comes from a well. Fluoride aka rat poison, estrogen, fecal matter ,chlorine and who knows what else is in every glass of city water..

Every year the City of Tallahassee's water supply is evaluated and we receive glowing reviews.  Yes, we are fortunate and live over an excellent source of crystal clear water.  Most of our wells don't even require filters and I am happy that we add fluoride and chlorine to our system.

Yeah I scuba dived your cave system often over there, did you know wizzing in your wet suit can warm you right up ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum