Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy Dream

+2
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crazy Dream Empty Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 5:10 am

I was woken up by the most intense nightmare. It played out slow w playing golf w my dad (dead)... but evolved into a resort scene that had many caves. I was with a girl that seemed to be my girlfriend... we went exploring late at nite. There was a pool that seemed very calm... but then we were pulled into a cave. We couldn't swim against the current to get out... I tried everything from climbing the wall back to the entrance to diving deep to avoid the inflow. Nothing worked.

Then it got weird. I scaled the ledges to see if there were an open upper escape... and it was littered with people. They were very interested in us... I started trying to organize them in order to escape. I had them making a rope out of their clothes... tho some strangely had no interest.

I finally had a good thirty foot rope that I had put pegs into so that I could make my way against the rocks/current to escape.

Once I got out... I realized things weren't right. I couldn't wake anyone up... then I saw spirit like people tugging and trying to get peoples attention... especially sleeping people. They didn't want to acknowledge me. I soon realized I wasn't a physical form like this. One of the spirits told me that there is no way out of the cave using anything but your own powers... which seemed impossible.

Very strange... woke me up... anyone here want to make a screenplay?

2Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 5:18 am

2seaoat

Very strange... woke me up... anyone here want to make a screenplay?

Sorry it has already been done. Plato's version was not copyrighted.....so go for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

3Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 5:37 am

Rats

4Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 9:17 am

so did you really have a dream like that or were you just joshin to bring up the plato philosophy?

I find it fascinating to think about either way.

I actually had a weird dream like that when I died for a few seconds.

so did you dream that?

5Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 9:42 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'll have some of what you're having...

6Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 10:01 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

What is this, Weird Dream Month?

Here's my dream from two nights ago:

I was in my car, driving to Baltimore to see my grandmother (who is actually deceased.) I stopped at a truck stop to buy some gas and grab a snack.

When I got inside, there was oil all over the floor, and a large amount of it soaked my blue jeans (somehow!)

When I went back outside, I saw a small, two-balloon blow up swimming pool. To get rid of the grease on my jeans, I lay down in the pool.

A few seconds later, a young lady steps out of a nearby mobile home and approached the pool. Next thing I knew, I was receiving a flu shot from the young lady.

I got out of the pool, shook off, and returned to my car, which had turned into an armored military vehicle.

End of dream.  Shocked 

7Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 11:51 am

Chrissy wrote:so did you really have a dream like that or were you just joshin to bring up the plato philosophy?

so did you dream that?

I really did dream it... it was very disturbing. When I got out there were spirits wandering around and even one straddling a sleeping person trying to wake them up. My guess is that you can't use anything from the neither world to get out. But I didn't die.

8Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 12:43 pm

I still think this would make an excellent screenplay. I was living it in my dream and it was an intense psychological thriller. I woke myself up when I had escaped and realized that it wasn't reality... very upsetting. Thanks for that link seagoat... somehow I had never read that. I know there are similar scenarios (aren't all movies these days?) but I don't recall one like this recently. Anyhow... I'm going to start a thread in the movie section to see if anyone is interested. It might be worth a buck or too if this group applied itself like I think it can. Equally redistributed capital from said collectivist venture to each arbitrarily.

9Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 1:03 pm

I dreamed I went for a ride downtown and I saw a big Stadium with a man in Blue Fish suit running around. People were drinking and shooting fireworks. It was wild, Thank goodness it was only a dream

10Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 2:44 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What kind of foods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or other substances were you exposed to in the 24 hour period before you went to bed last night?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 2:51 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:What kind of foods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or other substances were you exposed to in the 24 hour period before you went to bed last night?

Lol... I don't know... but it's worth the price of admission whatever it was. One of the most vivid dreams I've ever had.

12Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/17/2014, 8:47 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:so did you really have a dream like that or were you just joshin to bring up the plato philosophy?

so did you dream that?

I really did dream it... it was very disturbing. When I got out there were spirits wandering around and even one straddling a sleeping person trying to wake them up. My guess is that you can't use anything from the neither world to get out. But I didn't die.

Your dream is significant in a life perspective. very

You are struggling with a very challenging change in your life. It makes you feel alive at the same time smoothers you.

I'm in folkston now, but would lov to talk to you further about this.  Wink

13Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/20/2014, 3:36 am

Crazy Dream Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXij12DUF9Ym2PKsXs_UT_0onBK30ITl_5TE8nLyYra3MyM5zJVg

I'm sure the Republicans were responsible... Somehow..... FT would know.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqyFwVHhNDU

Laughing 

14Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/20/2014, 7:51 am

cool1

cool1

I woke up out of a stupid dream--terrorist hit an amusement park I was in and I had my lil dog with me and we ran into the woods but before that some terrorist guy held a long pipe gun with fire on the end of it and set my legs on fire -lost my dog a couple of times but I kept finding her -then we had to survive out in the woods and had to tie a string around her mouth so she wouldnt bark so they wouldn't find us--I had my cell phone -tried to call 911 but they kept saying it wasn't happening , text my daughter told her im way out in the woods after a few days in the woods I told her me and the dog are hungry and we wont make it , told her im turning my phone off so I can save battery --told her there was no way she could find me and Im lost --After that I was thinking how to survive off bark off trees --then I woke up-- Laughing 

I just got through watching 2 scary movies that had nothing to do with that stupid dream Laughing 

15Crazy Dream Empty Re: Crazy Dream 1/20/2014, 8:28 am

Jake92

In 95, I worked on my race car until around midnight getting everything ready for the next night.. About 3 in the morning, I dreamed I was slumped over the wheel and they were cutting the roof off of the car to get me out.. I did not see a wreck or anything that made me slump over the wheel, but I did see a lot of red on me.. My fire suit was blue and white.. I woke up before they got the roof off and have no idea if I lived or died in the dream.. I went outside and destroyed enough of the engine and things that there was no way it could be fixed in time to race.. I never drove another race car again.. I love racing and still go to watch or help out if needed, but will not drive one, or sit in one and start the engine, even if it's only to get it in or out of the garage or see if it starts....

??Premonition??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum